UK YES!!!!!!

UK YES!!!!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098204/Former-Asda-worker-British-man-PREGNANT.html

Impressive, but how?

He's a she "transitioning" into a he.

It's not really a man

>A woman giving birth
Let's put that in the news!!

This has to be a joke.
She got fucked in the pussy, it would seem.

Then it's not really as impressive as I thought.
I thought it was MtF first.

>woman
You want to go to tolerance camp?
ITS A MAN!

Is this real?

So female gets pregnant, how exactly this is news?

I think we all know what needs to happen here lads

yep
UK police can't carry weapon.

oh bongs wtf.

Don't they have peppersprays today?
>mfw Danish police will sometimes spray with pepper before even giving a verbal warning, simply because it's harmless and painful as the ninth layer of Hell and literally the best deescalation there is.

Then how are they supposed to do their job

Right

They do have pepper spray but they basically never use it. Hell they'd reluctant to even hit people with the batons. In any situation involving violence the standard response is to either dog pile the target with so many officers they can't even move for the weight of them all, or if the target has a weapon they run away until the armed police show up with guns/tasers.

They pick them up at the station in the case of emergencies.
Our cops did the same thing until Palle Jensen shot and killed 3 police officers (armed only with batons at the time) and then hid and barricaded himself in long enough to reach his lawyer via phone and 'surrender' (had he not got in contact with an attorney the cops would've barged into his hiding place, killed him, and got away with it because 'he was aiming his weapon at us').
Britain just needs a Palle Jensen. Someone needs to go out there and begin killing policemen in London, until wearing a firearm is standard.
Then I hope they keep on getting #rekt like this and more Brits begin taking the law into their own hands.
I'm done with these sissy nations unable to fend for themselves.

Look who can do the miracle of creation trick now, feminists. Maybe we just won't need real women at all after all.

What. Our policemen always have sidearms.
I thought it's the standard everywhere.

Pepperspray is severely underrated.
It's standard in most places. I don't recall when Palle Sorensen (Not Jensen, I remembered wrong) went on a rampage, but it was pretty late.
He killed four officers in 65.

if they're not in central London, most beat police dont actually have guns, but the police stations will have a small "armory" with shit like glocks, mp5s, the odd shotgun and and bulletproof gear

Quite a few beat police will carry tasers now, but this gif/webm is older than the new laws that allowed them to carry such dangerous weapons of Mike "Zap Zap" Pence

Wtf im black now

>Ugly women is pregnant
>this is news

The problem is that most British police don't even receive firearms training. in my country police cars mall have guns in them, but said guns are locked in a little safe which cannot be opened until the officer phones the station, explicitly requests the code, and then justifies why they need it. But at the fucking least they have access to guns and are trained to use them.
The vast majority of British police don't even have that. Not only do British police not carry guns most wouldn't even know how to use them if they did.

Nearly all police willl have tasers soon because of the stretched forces

That means she isn't a man. Men can't get pregnant.

I guess so. Police is scared as fuck to be charged with hate crimes.

i think we should start to call them either Born-girls or Born-boys instead of tolerating their claims that they are men or women when they aren't.

it is a fact that the person in OPs picture was born a female, so there can be no hate or malice behind stating a fact.

The whole claim that a man is pregnant is ridiculous, and should be treated as such. The news article should just state that "A born-girl has become pregnant", but this isn't really news.

in addition, the terms might cause a few mild triggerings in the weak.

Remember, anyone claiming to be not their original gender was:
>born-girl
or
>born-boy

she doesn't look like a man, she looks like a normal dyke

>Born-girls or Born-boys
>boys or girls
>not including the 761 other genders currently accepted
>not including the 11296922 other genders currently pending validation
>being this much of a bigot.
Why don't you just flaunt your white male privilege as well? YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE FUCKING MALE!

Do I understand some of those comments right, is this person's gender transition paid by taxes?

>not cheering the fact that a man is giving birth to a child making women 100% obsolete.