Who's Jewing who???

Who's Jewing who???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lb2g28VRQbw
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i lost track years ago

It's impossible for Germany to remain German because all of these politicians thinks Pajeet can be German if he watches Bundesliga and drinks beer.

>drinks beer
But that's haram

In the run-up to the election, Merkel will make promises she never intends to keep to prevent the AfD from getting votes. If that's not enough, she'll pass laws and make deals but not enforce them.

ya re elect das chancellor das gooten Ludwig she'll keep you safe

{{{German politicians}}}

little fucking late for that lady

>Germany must remain German
OY VEY NAZI

Learn german politics reatard.

Kanzler has no power.

How do you even fuck up that bad? It's a joke she's going to be re-elected, literally ruined an entire continent and doomed her country. Then she has the audacity to trun around and try and be a populist when the people are understandably pissed about their homeland being transformed into Little Syria

Oh Ahmed, baby...

>uh oh, better get them votes
Enough Mutti.

obviously her internal pollong has her down bigly the only reason shes saying this shit

You mean Greater Syria m8

>destroy nation forever
>woops, changed my mind, please vote for me

Germans are so cucked they would reelect her

This

Maybe in theory, but in practice she is in controll of her party.

she's trying to save face in the run-up to the next election

sad part is that germans will probably fall for it

At this point like 30% of the voters are named Mehmet.

>told

Didnt she pull the same shit with the whole "Multiculti has failed" speech? Germcucks that I see here throwing around "b-but muh economic power!" yea but for how long with your welfare

Merkel desperately trying to look pro-germany, because the established parties fear loosing at the election.

With all the extra cost our """"guests"""" cause us, I'd imagine they're is gonna be a rough awakening for the lower class cucks somewhere down the road.

Germany is being Jew'd. They are basically paying Turkey billions to keep in the hordes there. Turkey is doing a Gadaffi on it and threatening them unless they get more money.

Now Merkel wants to do this wonderful policy of chucking more money at other nations only to end up being blackmailed in return.

Really fucking stupid Germany, really fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=lb2g28VRQbw

Farage explains it in simple terms to both these pathetic sad acts.

At one point Sup Forums was the main jew during the election.

Might be little too late see breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

I remember reading you were at ~10% foreigners of total population some years ago now you are at fucking 20%

Translation:"We have enough Refugees to ruin Germany now, it's time we spread this shit all throughout Europe"

KRAUT REMOVE KEBAB NOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE

True. Still, I got to tell everyone I told them so for most of 2016. So at least that little bit of fun won't be taken away from me for a while.

Great speech.
[Merkel wishes she was invisible]

You reelected Obama you cuck.

It is actually supposed to be illegal under U.N law.

Damn germany.... wtf hapened?

There was official EU papers from 2013 (few years before it started) that EU must gain 1.5m refugees annually until 2030 otherwise their economy will stagnate. Right now this plan is in danger because there's too many refugees and public opinion is against them. So Merkel use populist rhetoric to stay in power and ensure plan will work to the end.

They're not all citizens yet, are they?

Cute kid.

Elections soon. Gotta tell the sheeple what they want to hear. Then let in 10 million more mudslimes after re-election.

Please Germany I'm really praying for you. tell me there's any hope. My friend is in Germany at the moment and he said he didn't see many shit-skins. How bad is it really?

Non-whites reelected Obama, he got 93% of the basketball american vote and 71% of the taco vote.