Indian hate thread

What the fuck is wrong with Indian people? They're the most arrogant and defensive people on this planet. They're hands down the worst posters on Sup Forums. They have absolutely nothing to be proud of.

>shit country
>shit looking people
>shit infrastructure
>shit average IQ
>shit programmers

Also, why the fuck are they allowed to have nukes when they can't even work a toilet?

They are almoat like russians.

But human, your not.

add creepy sex perverts to the list, these dudes are shameless

I wish I had that arrogance sometime.
Having that complete disregard for social norms while not looking like a filthy subhuman would be handy.

>>shit country
>>shit looking people
>>shit infrastructure
>>shit average IQ
>>shit programmers

Russia thread?

Shit food, shot hygiene, shit infrastructure. I'm amazed that these threads never get much attention.

Indians are obnoxious and dishonest. Doing business with an Indian is not only a mistake, but the transaction will cost you more time than you can imagine.

I donate annually to the WWF with the hope that the tiger population rebounds drastically; tigers hate Indians, too, and apparently maul Indians for sport.

Whites BTFO

>They're hands down the worst posters on Sup Forums

No, leafs are.

This

Oh, a goddamned leaf. Don't you have a cock to suck? Fuck off.

They are in love with the poo poo.

I'm an American visiting Russia. Enjoy your refugees cunts

Stop faggot.

A fucking leaf

>shit country
>shit looking people
>shit infrastructure
>shit average IQ
>shit programmers

Hey Vsevolod you talking about Russia or poopyland? I've been to your shithole country and everything you wrote can and is applied to Russians. Russians are NOT white.

here I am!

>Not spending money on basic hygiene
>hygiene

I hate you disgusting streetshiters almost as much as niggers.

Genuinely in disbelief that Russians have the audacity to complain about other fellow shitholes.

Indians may be shit programmers and be poo challenged, but they are really hoarding power in the Tech world.
Many top CEOs in Silicon Valley are Indian, next only to native whites.
At least in that respect they are better than chimps, if not in poo hygiene.
Also, they make good kebab eaters. I'm fine with them overall.

They ead da poo

Ah you think poo is your ally? You merely adopted the poo. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the computer screen until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Idiot there are at least 12 people living in an average Indian household. Jeevan Uday Laksa Safi Maz Rakshita all earn minimum wage at 7/11

POO IN IT

Can vouch for the programmer bit. Ugly, textbook hard-coding

Russia writes good fucking software mapleboy

How can you hate a country that you don't even live in?

they are dirty animals

Crapmmander in chief's logo

He's got nothing else going for him IRL. Let him have this delusion.

Dumbass, that's household income. Which doesn't mean much when you have 12 people living in a one room apartment, each with their own poorly run dry cleaning business.

Post per capita please

Trust me, us higher caste,literate ones hate the street shitter low caste fucks more than you do. But we can't do anything for now, cheap internet allows them to show their shameless retard faces to the world and they don't understand that they represent India on the internet.Same with the street shitting, our tax money goes to these fucks and they're expected to build toilets and live like normal human beings but they spend it on useless stuff asking for more gibsmedats. these fuks get reservation quota and they get to have highest quality education possible for free but they ignore all of that and fuck around in college and then get multiple chances in a silver platter which they use to get outside of india and then shit up the industry or just work at fucking call centers.I wish it was like old times again when we could just kill them and the caste-mixers, tainting high caste bloodline with these fucking mongrels.If only we listened..these pests wouldn't have outbred the elite classes and would still be a minority. Now the higher castes are outnumbered , government favors the low caste for votes and they keep getting more and more gibs.

Shitskins are all disgusting. Please limit their international travel options.

Is that so, we'll I'm an American visiting the CIA prison called Bright Light located in an undisclosed location in Romania, America Fuck Yeah, right?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RARE PROXY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>muh castes
it is one more reason why the non-Indians hates you

only a matter of time before the mongrels take over

>>>shit programmers
>hacked US elections
Kys leaf

Castes are the real deal though, if you don't believe me, just look at the differences between features and habits of a higher caste and a lower caste bloodlines.

yeah. they act like animals and have human rights. fuck. I hope someone nukes them, or maybe the government rounds up all SC/ST/OBC fucks and gasses them to hell. They get in government jobs so easily and then shit up the whole dynamic of the country. Its fucking insanity.

this

Pickles :::DDDDDDD

Literally over 50% of Indians practice open defecation.

And 2/3 of all people who practice open defecation are Indian. Even Nigerians are less likely.

WTF India?

>Hating the hand that feeds you
WTF Russia?

i like indians more than slavs , slavs are devoid of any sensible human emotion or transcendental feeling

whereas indians are probably spiritually the most advanced people mankind has ever brought out

they are the most animal friendly country in the world , a lot of them are even vegetarians , how can you just come here and post shit you fucking burger?

and they are our best immigrants, like literally, they integrate flawlessly , whereas other races/ethnicities always have problems

pic related indians honoring a police dog

witches in the public toliets is a very scary thing

das it mane

Yeah, they even found them (pic related) its all over the news

India super power 2020.

They really aren't that animal friendly. The only ones they're friendly towards are their religious animals, such as elephants or cattle, and even then they're not treated all that great. When I visited there were packs of stray dogs everywhere.

>They really aren't that animal friendly.
Are you retard mate? We fucking kill muslims over killing cows (Animals)

Also we have more Animal rights than human rights.

the point is that compassion for other living beings is ingrained in their culture

the higher the caste, the better it is expected that you treat other living beings

eating meat is seen as impure for higher castes, which are also expected to be the intellectual carriers and also held to much higher standards in general

it is the most healthy spiritual basis that you can have , the most evolved and honest

>DESIGNATED

Designated Killing Trucks?

nah, shitting streets obviously.

you party pooper

I'm afraid of middle east looking people but I always thought Indians were beutiful humans.

I like the fact that you let refugees drive on your people to keep your streets clean.

A lot of them kill Muslims so that's a plus

And I, really do not appreciate you ignoring my previous pun about poo/pooping/poopers.

G'day Pajeet.

A police dog deserves respect, but in India a dog is cleaner than the cleanest Indian.

Just because you prefer the taste of streetshitter men and their assholes doesn't mean the rest of us do.

You got BTFO arsene

Isn't Islam the second largest religion in Russia? Could have sworn it's like 15% or somewhere around there.

I know, you Pajeets own the rest of the world so fucking bad.

You're such a great society, with great, civilized, and good looking people.

Yes you're right I am jealous, we're all jealous.

Now stop boasting about your obvious Indian superiority, it just rubs more salt in the wounds.

Bumping

this is what i'm talking about, indians get so butthurt

Why is our efforts in counter banter are always considered being butthurt?

You're the only butthurt one here, since you made a hate thread, it funny since you're a third worlder yourself

Bump

hi pajeet and sanjay. don't you have some bug infested java code to write for pennies an hour?

Unlike your mother's vagina, I don't have to work 24x7 to earn pennies an hour.

>I don't have to work 24x7 to earn pennies an hour.
So are you saying you have a nice 9-5 job that pays pennies an hour? does your office have toilets too??

Sorry shitskin

I take it you were part of pajeet's poo thread from a couple hours ago. No pun intended, that thread was a shit show.

you make less sense than tech support. off yourself.