Voting is racist

Even while their numbers increase, the percentage of minorities who vote is decreasing. This makes voting an unfair representation of the minority population. What can be done to restore fairness to the voting process? Perhaps minority votes should be weighted more in order to give results more in line with the wishes of everyone instead of just those of whites who are have an increasingly outsized share of the vote.

maybe non whites shouldnt be so dumb

Minorities apparently don't care about the country and/or are too lazy to get off their ass and do something about it.

The simplest way would be attach a weight to votes depending on the race participation, so each individual white vote would count less than each individual minority vote.

if you start to kill off minorities those that remain will learn to value their right to vote more. time to fire up the ovens again.

>most decisive general election in a lifetime
>52% voter turnout

Non-voters can't complain.

Obviously the solution is to reduce the number of minorities.

Maybe they should live with their actions.
If they don't vote they should live with the consequenses of not getting their voice heard when it matters.

Affirmative action for voting. I love it

We should have a 2/3 rule. Every white person's vote is only worth 2/3rd of a person of color's. It's only fair considering the slavery they went through.

City voters deserve to be weighted higher while rural and suburban voters should be less.

We want Equality, so the voices of the Black and White communities should be equal. White Americans are 72.4% of the population and Blacks are 12.6%, which means the White vote is about six times more powerful than the Black vote! That is simply not acceptable in 2017.

Every White vote should count as 1/6th of a Black vote or possibly less to correct for the lower Black turnout.

every black vote should count 3/5 of a white one

According to OP's picture the USA isn't even 55% White.

OP pic only counts non-Hispanic whites.

With that kind of out of the box thinking you'll be promoted to middle management in no time.

>Only.

fpbp
>be minority
>bitch about gibs and whitey
>be too lazy or dumb to vote
>repeat

If you compare the demographics apples to apples, and take socio-economic class out of the picture, niggers actually vote more often than whites (until last year).
The solution is simply to encourage more poor and working-class people to vote. Most "racial" issues are really just socio-economic issues; they only look like racial issues b/c there are a lot of poor niggers out there.

Lazy or they have more obstacles in their way before they can vote?

no, most economic issues are racial issues.

Blacks vote by not voting.

They turned out in droves for Obama. and it won him the election. All the polls were wrong in this election because they incorrectly assumed "likely voters" meant people who voted in the last election.

Hilary did nothing to inspire confidence in African American community, and so they 'voted' against her by not showing up.

Like what? I grew up poor (not white btw). I am where I am today because my father pushed me to be a better man. What, if you are a minority you have to climb a 50 foot tower to vote? Nope. Look at some stupid BLM rally or that shit. Magically all of them can show up in force. Shit, I bet if you called your local DNC office they would prob arrange to pick you up. Here is a magical thought. Talk to your boss and explain how you want to vote, they will take care of you! Or, you know just blame the world for your problems and never improve yourself.

pretty much this
apparently to win in 56%-land
dems just need to put up a black, doesn't really matter what the policies are, it could be gas all squirrels for all they care
there will be 90% black turnout and 65% dem cuck turnout for them to win an election

Maybe if they really cared they'd vote

I doubt it, it's not really that hard

>Go to DMV and fill out a free form to get a free paper to let you vote for free
>Tells you on the card where to vote
>Almost always in walking distance

Maybe shitskins should register to vote then actually go out and vote on election day