German Military BTFOs every other Nation

Since Germany has the best armed Forces in the World.
Where do you think we should invade next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbVkQh839u4
popularmilitary.com/germany-says-military-will-stop-using-gun-that-cant-shoot-straight-when-hot/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Military_Strength_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2fast4you

>Germany could literally take any country over night

designated cuckwalk

Ama

Our Soldiers are very fine trained professionals

Are you getting paid to post this every day?
Pathetic.

the slavic charge

she cant even fucking crawl? rly?

>we could overrun any european country
>nobody can stop the unstoppable Bundeswehr

Everyone SHOULD fear us

when achmed's cum is dripping out of your ass

hier haste ne Kopfnuss

fogel

why crawling when you can do the

DO THE KEKWALK

Here is a webm of a daily exercise that every soldier has to perform, it strengthens comradeship

watched this whole series, it's pretty sad to see what the German army has become...
The fitness-test episode was the absolute worst. Bunch of fat cunts and girls who can't sprint a few meters.

you mean this?

kek

try to reclaim Berlinistan only to get cucked by Mehmed again

Thats an SG, not an HG.

>[disclaimer] this webm is not set into slow motion

thank you for the bump
here have a free webm

you can't defeat us

it wouldn't even take a day to defeat you gypsy scum

slav walk to invade poland

brillant

>yfw we're literally UNBESIEGBAR

You don't need to use a high bit rate for low resolution webms.

but I want

which timeline is this

the current one

Poland

You're just wasting bandwidth by doing so. It would look just fine with a lower bit rate and it would load faster. I'm not even going to look at your webms because they take too long to load.

yes, saddest part is that this was supposed to encourage people to join the army....
Und die medien mussten nochmal nachtreten

youtube.com/watch?v=tbVkQh839u4

>surrender training
ffs

I served only 10 years ago and these pussies would have been put through the hardest suffering of their fucking pathetic lives but after three month they would have been killing machines.

But today ... it's disgusting. That's the generation that is used to telling their teachers "Don't say anything to me that I don't want to hear or I call my mother ..." and they seem to get away with this in my beloved Bundeswehr, too, now.

Get faster internet then Lardo

all the cool kids now have DSL you know

RECLAIM ALSACE

I beat up a german soldier who tried to sucker punch me in Munich while I was drunk. He was a manlet too.

you had luck it was only 1 Manlet....

thats bavaria to you
no superior nord influence

My internet is fine. Sup Forums servers are slow and your unnecessarily large webms aren't helping. You should learn how to optimize your webms.

Lmao if germany went to war against anyone your own people would sabotage you.

Anarchists already set Fire to military equipment on a regular basis and you're at peace.

Likely you'd try and conscript the new "flüchtlinge" and they would kill their german officers and use the access to weapons to take over the country.

There is zero way germany can win a war.

>tunnel
We would have attached him to chains and pulled him all over the TrÜbPl by his tunnels ... disgusting scum.

they all look like small boys
imagine how disappointed ISIS would be after capturing one that it's actually just an ugly girl and not a cute boy

it changed with von der Leyen bruh

we could still annihilate your dirty country

Invade me

>it changed with von der Leyen bruh
no, even before her

>best military in the world
>cant control their brown armys bloodthirst from driving tacticul semi-trucks into crowds of its own people
>g36 is absolute shit and doesnt work right after 5 shots
popularmilitary.com/germany-says-military-will-stop-using-gun-that-cant-shoot-straight-when-hot/
wew lad

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Military_Strength_Index

in their defense arent those all newbies?

Your own country so you can install infrastructure and disperse ghettos.
sage

qt girl, i want ficki ficki and liberate her

lies and myths
saddly, yeah, our politicians believe them

it's time to invade ourselves this time.

in 2010 it seemed fine

thats just propaganda because Germany wants a new Rifle. G36 gets kinda old. we want new H&K stuff.

propaganda by Ameripigs

what about this one?

is it really that bad? I wanted to return to the Vaterland and serve a few years but I just keep hearing that the Bundeswehr gets shit funding and is full of kebabs.

>tfw you won't become a proud soldier like your grandfathers

>myth
wat?
it is in need of replacing like our m4 and m16, get the xm8 and just give it metal mags and your good

you blind?
check the webms

I didnt know Japanese military is so strong

how come?

>never put women on ships
They're fucking stupid to break this thousands of years old rule

>Ostsee

She should be eastern german from former DDR, so her grandma had been liberated yet

jpan doesnt have a military, the have the JSDF which is made up of the best of the best becaus e of the limitation of size

Christ man, after those videos... I'm assuming they've been doing this stuff for hours and this is just breaking point but it's like...I could do better than that right now :/

nah we get the HK416

>jpan doesnt have a military
yeah I know but you might as well call it a military

Berlin.

Their priorities are to have Kindergarten on the base so the soldiers can put their kids off in the morning, work from 8am to 5pm and then go home.

>implying you get to serve in the town where you come from

NO thats an even worse POS, its a mutalitated mulato baby of the m4 and m16 than can shoot after being submerged into water

what if OP is just a shill to advertise for the military. i saw lots of bundeswehr posters here aswell.

are they training for being executed by isis?

lol no, to lazy to look cuz im playing runescape but im pretty sure our shitty national guard is twice the size of the jsdf

we get the Military Version, not the Abfall that is made for the Civilian (american) market.

jup ich mache werbung für die Bundeswehr (4free)

optimize your fucking webms next time

Lmao you don't even have the logistical power to even get here.

You'll find that if you tried your ships would be sunk, our shared air defences with the usa would shoot your planes down and even if you managed to land forces here, there are many hunters who would queue up to hunt some krauts.

Remember in world war one and World War Two Canadians kicked the shit out of you faggots.

Vimy ridge, passchendaele and in WWII canadians made the most terroritorial gains on D-day.

You krauts pretend like you can fight cause you can beat shitty eastern bloc countries full of peasants and limp wristed Frenchmen.

how much reichsmark would I have to pay to carry qt frauen in flecktarn camo?

everyone laughs with this, everyone laughed with the idea of a blitzkrieg.

Btw....this is a tv show for cucks. It has to be entertaining, else no one will watch it.

You keep posting that shit.
It gets a bit annoying now.

300k, most of them active

thats larger than many other countries. how can you not call this technically military? they just call it jsdf because muuh ww2 no "military" allowed

also only the most Aryan Soldiers can join the Ranks of the Bundeswehr

no difference in the civi model and military version

how about we throw our invaders out first before thinking in what jewish globalist war we can fight next

you pay with pic related

>implying you know about the SECRET version made just for our Bundeswehr

sure Lardo

ist aber lustig das zu posten

Kauf dir n eimer internet

Ask any soldier, the G36 is a good weapon. There were some complains like
>after shooting 600 rounds automatic fire, the accuracy is off
That's 20 magazines of full auto ...
German media is shizophrenic when it comes to the Bundeswehr. They don't know wether to show German soldiers as child murderers or as victims of our politicians. They pushed the topic like retards and said there were written reports that the soldiers can't kill any babies when the barrel is hot ...
No soldiers complained about having problems with the guns, though. In the missions, the soldiers use newer, better versions, aynway. They compound used in the G36 is very durable and newer versions have stronger parts made from lightweight metals and superior optics (EOTech 552).

But yeah, it seemed like H&K wasn't really happy that the Bundeswehr didn't give them a new big contract, so some people got some cash to make some hints that the 416 should replace the G36, now that the 417 is (sporadic) use.

ffs. well I just hope that the army can uncuck itself when Trump stops funding the Nato and the EU is forced to take the military more serious.

we wouldn't even need to fire a shot to destroy you
your cuck PM will hand us the keys for ontario

if you kill us, we win

idk, got a link for that? sounds a little high. anecdotal evidence is shit but my brother was in the chairforce and was stationed at okinawa and he never said their military is that big, but think about their neighbors and their population size, they mave have "us" military support but thats not much in japan, most of our support is in South Korea. and pretty sure nato or UN or who ever it is still very heavily regulates the treaty thing they sighned post ww2 regulating their size, plus i think most of their size is air force and nazy, not much of a foot soldier size

Ich schmeiß dir gleich die Prügel raus du faule Sau

i was talking about ours because you were talking about the american version

Halt doch mal die Fresse.

Musst du diesen scheiss Thread jeden Tag machen?

Germany won't invade anyone. She is getting invaded, however. And these bloody retarded threads you make everyday in complete and deliberate denial aren't going to change a thing about that.

Come back to me, once I can see Germany as she ought to be, Hans

no the cucking will continue

achja komma her

>das butthurt

LEL getriggert

we still have the best non-atomic submarines

it's just a shame that the soldiers that are trained on them are shit

>these videos

looks like there are more women than men.

Lmao you think that toronto = Canada or even ontario?

Go up to northern ontario/canadian shield area and you'll get your shit pushed in, nevermind Alberta, Saskatchewan and rural BC.

Even I have multiple rifles and shotguns mah dude and I go to the range once a week.

The average german has zero experience with firearms and those who do (police and military) only go to the range because they're forced to.

I'd love to see some faggy "flüchtlinge willkommen" numales even try to come here and start shit.

yes, its mostly only woman

>canada talking shit
>Mounties still use the British Lee enfield
>canada has a shittier version of the m16
K E K
E
K

we will not fight the invaders, the female soldiers will race mix with the invaders for peace

your PM will bow down to us and then we ship in the Refugees.

Try opening fire on defenseless poor turk shits and watch as our Buttbuddy Murrica annihilates your dirty frozen shithole with ICBMs
only after that we will land and cuckwalk all the way to your citys and hiss the german flag

Deine Videos sind wirklich unter aller Sau komprimiert du faules Stück Scheiße!