journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>0 replis

Sup Forums btfo

>he's a trannyfag
your fetish is disgusting and you should be ashamed

stop making these shit threads

This is the first time ever i made a thread like this and I a not a tranny fag you must be retarded to come to that conclusion from that pic

Sup Forums is a fucking boiling pot mate, there's no real consistency to it and to say that it agrees with ANY other agenda other than, "it's the Jews" is just wrong

Gid agenda though

seems about right

all trannys belong in the oven no matter what political beliefs etc

Blame the influence famalam

It's almost like there's more to someone's attractiveness than just their looks

>Waits 3 minutes
>HAH FUCK YOU POL I WON I'M SO GREAT

Yeah but its a tranny

I really hate that Sup Forums got attached to traps. Wish it was like the old days where it was just lolis.

Good luck liking lolis on Sup Forums

>>>/8ch/

K

Don't visit this board often m8.
Only for news on the occasion.

American degeneracy does not have to debate itself.

Thread closed.

Aye you should probably keep it that way

Honestly can't stand half the shite people post here, only now realising how toxic and retarded it is.

The amount of tranny threads that spring up on a daily basis makes me wonder if some people in here are trying to shill for trannies.

Specifically the threads that show teen trannies, where the male features have not developed yet and so it is easier for the shill to push his tranny agenda.

There are different people making these statements

Also, too many tranny threads indeed.

Do you know for sure that being transexual is actually something wrong and bad for society or that it is a natural phenomena which can occur within all-round healthy people?

Keep in mind that this has been a thing for hundreds of years. Or has a consistent movement been around since then trying to push this agenda?

wtf why can't i made these threads

I just had an epiphany

Transexuals are simply nu-males taken to their logical conclusion.

>i cant get my dream gf so i will become my dream gf

They're both disgusting and so are you. Fuck off

Transsexuals are four times more likely than the average person to be infected with HIV. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older. Source: npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/

41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide. Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

No I'm not I have a hot hispanic girlfriend, how would I pull that if I was disgusting. Think about it you yuck tooth anglo.

>making these threads
>somehow not disgusting

I don't like trannies tho. It's cool if they agree with me. I still think that they have a mental condition regardless.

Debate? What is to debate?
its just /fit/ bantz.
Its not gey if penis if feminine.
Not wanting to low some boipucci. Fucking faggot.

(no homo)

I've only made this thread once and I don't like trannies or any of the lgbt, and unlike you I won't go to jail for saying that bruv

This is the shit that really gets me, just sort of shows that it's something going wrong

We really need to look for a source of this condition and how it can be tackled at an early age. Maybe a display of both gender identities as a child is quite natural although (((liberals))) are seizing on this and telling people that if this ever happens it means that they are supposed to be the other gender and feed into it constantly.

Where the fuck is it coming from?

It goes deeper. Nu-males are the product of the feminisation of society. Nu-males have female sensibilities and attitudes and they are repulsed by traditional masculinity. Instead of living through the internal struggle of being female in all ways but body, they finally just embrace their femininity.

>Sup Forums is one person
I know it's a bait thread but I do honestly hate these people on this site who act like social conservatives while going "but muh tranny trap is hot lol as long as it's hot they're okay"

Natalie is gorgeous
and based.

faggot

traps and trannies are the same degenerate shit, and you should kill yourself if you like that

I don't but I agree

She argues like a male.

The thing is.

the very first tranny video I ever saw was posted here and it was a tranny telling her kind how to trick a man into dating them by making the first date at night and not telling them that they are really men, then after the first few dates telling them by phone. that is some manipulative BS right there.

then there was a thread started by a tranny trying to convince the guys in here that it is not gay to date a tranny with broken logic and coming up with a childish counter argument for everything.

I never cared what gays or trannies did with there lives but trying to push their life style on others like it was normal really rustles my jimmies.

Your shit thread doesn't deserve replies faggot. As long as they don't violate the NAP I don't care.

>Your shit thread doesn't deserve replies faggot
Yeah it does
>As long as they don't violate the NAP I don't care
Yeah okay buddy thats very cucked lmao I am actually laughing at you with my friends over skype

>As long as they don't violate the NAP

Sure that makes total sense, all of it really

I still really want to know if this is something natural, there is an outside influence or it's a natural disorder that can be treated.

I've spoken (and have a friend who experiences gender dysphoria) to a few people who undergo this and they seem pretty normal actually, that it's just an extreme discomfort they experience in their bodies and the thought of being in the opposite gender really put them at ease.

Confusing stuff...

Trannys are mentally ill fags and so are the sickos who promote and/or enjoy such degeneracy.

Gas

On the left, there's a degenerate

On the right, there's a bunch of degenerates who want to fuck a degenerate

No one fucking talks like that outside of Sup Forums and those weird ass anime forums.

Stop hating you faggots. It's 2017.

>LGBT muslims

fucking hell these people and their oxymorons

I don't get the obsession with trannies on Sup Forums.

Almost all trannies in the real world are 40 year old something hairy men wearing a dress.

Is it people who have given up on female companionship because they're not qualified to be touched by one? Is it a mental illness?

Not much longer now Sup Forums....

Soon gays and MtFs will be considered right-wing, and hated by leftists.

They're the "uncle toms" of the gay world.

Look at how these faggots act towards Sarah Anderson or that other girl, Evalion I think.

Its the same thing that has now given rise to these alt right e celebs shilling their brands and throwing a deploraball.

They are too d tonsee that these narcissists attach their brand to the movement and have these losers following them like sychophants.

Its even worse with girls though. Lauren southern, or then other two I mentioned above - they need only have a pussy and repeat right wing opinions and suddenly they get free press and money from people like in OP's pic.

>I don't get the obsession with trannies on Sup Forums.
Because you can't post trannies/furries/loli anywhere else.

Fag

Don't see why you're obsessed with this. Under 2% of people are fags here.

Then lurk more before posting dumb shit like this you gaylord. Nobody is going to let a tranny off the hook because it's wearing a Trump hat.

And fuck off from whence you came.

But some trannies aren't nu-males. Blair White and Natalie aren't even left wing.

>Nobody is going to let a tranny off the hook because it's wearing a Trump hat.
yeah but they do and also I've never been on reddit

I honestly don't care. I won't be having a child anyway, because I can't afford one, and I'll never be able to, so I might as well fuck something that has a female body and male mind, but can't get pregnant.

serbia no