Shaun King BLM Leader is WHITE!

Shaun King is a "pastor" and leader of the BLM, he sows racial divide all over social media likes its his fucking calling. He is now getting published in major mainstream media outlets and must be stopped.

There are a couple major lies at the center of Shaun Kings life:

1. His birth certificate states he is white and born to Jeffrey Wayne King and Kay King, who are both white. Many people who grew up around Shaun King claim he wasn't black until he needed a scholarship from the apparently easily duped Oprah Winfrey.

2. He has claimed multiple times that he was the victim of the first "hate crime" in Versailles, Kentucky where he grew up after he was assaulted by 12 "rednecks" and hospitalized for a year. This incident never happened; many who attended the school claim he was hit three times by ONE fellow student because he choked a girl and threatened to beat her if she did not give him $8 for a broken CD.

Sean King rarely publishes a picture of himself that is not in black and white which makes it difficult to see that he is clearly white.

We must smear this queer and make it common knowledge that he is not black for the sake of both the black and white communities in this country. If not people like the Chicago BLM Kidnappers will continue to be radicalized by some fucking nutjob who deserves less credibility than Caitlyn Jenner...

snopes.com/2015/08/19/shaun-king/

Other urls found in this thread:

yourblackworld.net/2015/08/21/shaun-king-defends-racial-identity-black-conservatives-offer-25000-for-proof/
blackconservativesfund.com/news/show/black-conservative-organization-offers-blacks-lives-matter-25000
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZQQ0ojJcV0
youtube.com/watch?v=1tF2dF67Q2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Shaun King BLM Leader is DinDu

*fixed

It doesn't take a genetics test to prove this faggot is white, just look at these pictures. Lets make this common knowledge on social media.

I agree he acts like a stupid nigger, but at this juncture I think it best we tear down his illusion. Shaun King is no more white than Bruce Jenner is a woman.

>I bet you couldn't dance back then either

That proves he's white. Niggers have rhythm and can dance, white people can't.

Also,

Shawn King says that the person who signed his birth certificate, Jeffery King, isn't his real father.

All we need to do is have someone get into contact with him and ask him if he's his biological father.

I find it very odd no one in BLM movement call him out of it.

Seems offensive to have head of BLM to be white.

Breitbart attempted to contact him, his neighbor said he is a bad drunk and disappears for days at a time on his riding lawn mower. I don't know how much credibility that man can honestly bring to the table, but I think it's worth a shot.

I doubt very much Jeffery Wayne King would want to be associated with a coal burner in 1980's Tennessee.

They don't know, he does a good job of only published black and white photos of himself.

These Dindu's aren't going to go digging for this, we have to bring it into the light for them and discredit the entire movement.

Yeah but it's good propaganda to keep hounding him in taking one.

Why would he refuse unless he's a fraud that made up stories about his mum being a coalburning slut?

yourblackworld.net/2015/08/21/shaun-king-defends-racial-identity-black-conservatives-offer-25000-for-proof/

blackconservativesfund.com/news/show/black-conservative-organization-offers-blacks-lives-matter-25000

Already been tried, when it gets down to it no one really cared that much and the story faded.

>black and white photos of himself.

I wonder why

Other Blacks group do call him out, he's been ignoring them so far.

Kek abides

He's transracial you bigots.

Stop being so intolerant of trans-racial people, he is black and that's final

I fear he will ultimately legitimize this....

>WHITE

a disgusting mulato

He's not necessarily white, it depends on where his European roots are from

>disappears for days at a time on his riding lawnmower

kek

Of course he is on "major" media. He's a fucking freakshow.

Checked, race war when?

Did his mom get blacked?

Martin Luther Cream

He's literally whiter than Hitler.

I just don't understand how actual black people can talk to this guy seriously without pounding his face in.

He's a spook

You can tell he has a nosejob to look like it's flatter.

Guess who he works for

>((((())))))

He looks like he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

at this point its a liability not to
>white guy
>becomes "black" to advance career

he completely destroys grievance culture if they ever admit hes a fraud now

#ShaunKingSoWhite

#NotMyKing

Really makes you think.

So his mom got blacked. By a mulatto.

Snopes are basically acting as King's lawyer. I guess their credibility is gone.

I'm just imagining some chinese guy pretending to be a jew who survived the Holocaust.

don't forget he refuses to take a DNA test. I'm sure by the time he does he'll have forged it using some biracial dude.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain but to especially Sup Forumsster that the man has zero negroid features and just cuts his hair into a "black" style.

I can understand blacks wanting to be white, but why would a white ever want to be a black?

victim points

This man needs to be re-educated. He is clearly mentally ill.

Kek, I can see why this "black" guy puts out so many black-and-white photos of himself.

Why hasn't this guy been doxed with all of his white pictures? I mean this is fucking crazy

He needs to be put down like the dog he is

it's not like most of the top dancers in the white are white or anything. Oh wait they are.

Niggers are just less self conscious (because they're barely sentient to begin with) and so they move around like monkeys.

Shaun King is Controlled Opposition but Niggers are to Dumb to see that.

Nah, he's just an opportunist. Take away the attention and marginalize BLM as the domestic terror group it is and this guy will be forgotten outside of the campus commie circuit in a year.

>claim he wasn't black until he needed a scholarship from the apparently easily duped Oprah Winfrey.

This is some Seinfeld shit. Poor Shaun wanted to game the system and ended up becoming the leader of a black movement just to keep up his lie.

More like Controlled Opposition

i.e white i.e a black movement LOOOOOOL

Kek Checkd

He will have yearbook pictures. I'm unsure why we haven't gone to the school or town libraries to have a look.

>choked a girl and threatened to beat her for not paying $8 for a broken CD

You sure he's not a nigger?

Talcum X

It's weird. He not only looks white, but artificially white, like he's covered in chalk.

We need to weaponize our autism and find those yearbooks. This is a picture of King when he was a kid. I wonder when he started trying to pass as black?

BLM get cuck

to

Chalka Zulu

If that dude is black from that picture then I'm a fucking full blooded latino

Nice digits! And yes, he has the unique type of Dad-bod that the colored's rarely possess.

Holy shit. Snopes literally telling you that white is black. They've fallen so far.

This whole story gives me anxiety. Like one of those comedy movies where the person tells a small lie and it just snowballs from there. It's so funny though that he keeps doubling down. From wigger in high school to lying for scholarship to become a leader of the BLM movement. I really don't see this having a happy ending for him. Why doesn't he just fade away?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZQQ0ojJcV0
>not grabbing the popcorn
>not watching the king crash that channel with no survivors

Ah you guys are such fags for taking the man so seriously, as if he isn't master trolling all of life

THE MAN APPLIED FOR A MINORITY SCHOLARSHIP TO OPRAH

you can tell hes the type thats pulling a grand scheme trolling society to see how far people will believe him, and hes doing a great job.

He's not failing, hes trolling the world into failing by getting people to believe him

Lmao.

"I'm too far in it Jerry! They all think I'm black!"

At what age did he come out as black? How did it feel bottling up his true identity for so long?

I don't think this is troll. Seems like compulsive lying behavior and probably some other mental illness.

I love how people get mad at "whitewashing" in hollywood movies but this white guy is running blm.

so what? you don't really think a nigger could organize BLM, do ya?

He also has lots of pictures wearing white because if he wore black he would look even whiter...
I dont know if he is faking it or he is seriously nut job but given his commitment since he was young...I'll go for the nut case,maybe he got blacked when he was young and not his mum who knows where his trauma comes from?probably not wanting to get robbed?at least his wife is black so his children will match his mental illness

I think that is a result of the fact that he likely puts on sun screen all the time because if he were to tan like a white person it would become even more apparent that he is not black.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tF2dF67Q2c

stop giving talcum X attention

Checked. Also this sounds like fun

>he choked a girl and threatened to beat her if she did not give him $8 for a broken CD.

Biased bullshit, making it appear he beat a girl over just any shitty CD. It was his mix tape, and it was on fire, you.

The funny thing is that if you read the individual sources, the only sane deduction you could come to is that Shaun King is in fact white.

just read the snopes article on Shaun.

normally they would reject the charge out of hand, but it looks like they can't disprove it. that's rare for snopes.

link to the vid?

kek

Can't spell "Geoffrey".
Can't spell "Sean".

well like the other poster said, lol, might be some side effects to Shaun Kings act, I mean, that's pretty challenging, a white man pretending to be an incredibly light skinned black man, bwhaahhahaha

as someone else put it

"I'm too far in it Jerry! They all think I'm black!"

I'm pretty sure he's mulatto. I understand that there's photos posted in here showing both of his parents as whites, but I have a feeling that's not his real dad.

Seriously, this is fucking unreal, holy shit

>This incident never happened; many who attended the school claim he was hit three times by ONE fellow student because he choked a girl and threatened to beat her if she did not give him $8 for a broken CD
we need to find a proper source for this, a classmate or school forum

i suspect there's a nigger in the wood pile somewhere

I find it really amusing that the only reasons someone might believe he's black are his unfortunate face and a haircut with a lopsided hairline.

Whatever, Talcum X is freed slave!

Kim Capria, the cunt who writes most of these snopes articles, needs to be doxed.

The only evidence of that is his hair line and facial hair. That's it. And those are obviously shaped by him personally.

Here's the thing, I doubt very much that he is mulatto and I can maybe understand why a truly black person would be offended by notion of having to take a DNA test to prove it.

But this retard has absolutely no idea if he mulatto or not, and the evidence states he is fucking white yet he is the leader of BLACK lives matter, not MIGHT BE BLACK I 'UNNO MAN lives matter and he's a fucking journalist. Do you think maybe he could be fucking arsed into taking one just for the sake of journalistic and political integrity?

If the slogan of BLM was All Lives Matter than this would be a non issue.

It's all in the police report linked in the snopes article.

#shaveshaunking

Crackum X has 5 kids. You kissless virgins cannot compete.

>his wife has five kids

I mean, I've never met any non-mulatto who has the appearance of this race baiter. I know that it's fun to hate on him, because BLM is a serious problem and arguably a terrorist organization, but come on, be realistic here. This man is not white. His biological father was probably half white, half black, and Shaun White is definitely not white. He has some pretty dominant African characteristics in his appearance. His traits are not European.

Just think about this yourself. Have you met anyone with pure European blood who looks like this? His mother was probably a coal burner who cheated on her husband and gave birth to this monstrosity. If anything, we should be using people like him and Elliot Rodger as examples of the dangers that arise from race-mixing.

>Spelling like a Brit

Found the crypto-bong.

Are you seriously this easily persuaded by a haircut?

>Crackum X

hah

As you can see clearly here his mother and grandmother don't have the typical features of a european, if I had to guess they are turkish, greek or jewish not black.
an example of what he would like without his mustache and soul patch.

I'm not arguing that he is purely anglo-saxan, but
i am arguing that he is not African.

Mate look at his fucking skin, he's white as snow. The only thing about him even remotely black is his dumb hair and facial hair which he's styled himself. Look at childhood pictures of him, he was fucking curly haired ginger.

If this is bait, 8/10, made me respond legitimately.

He looks like a quadroon