Really makes you think...

Checkmate, you racist cracker devils.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WC8Wxfn5xFw
youtube.com/watch?v=q20yauJateE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol they're both black and white

>18000 likes

People with an inferiority complex really have a compulsion to tear at their superiors at any chance they get, don't they?

Yeah and everyone is always praising the killer ones talking about how "beautiful" they are always wanting to see one when they go sailing and how we all gotta save 'em an' shit.

The great whites meanwhile are the poster child of "THE OCEAN IS SCARY MANG" man the occasional great white kills some people and suddenly all great whites are killers. taint fair i tell you

Ones a wale the other is a shark

And orcas are based

Great means big you mong

The top one is an Orca; a big dolphin that eats birds, squid, octopuses, sea turtles, sharks, rays, fish, and other mammals like seals.

The bottom one is a great white shark, also known as the great white, white pointer, white shark, or white death. It is a fish, and is referred to as 'great' because it is a big predator.

Great: of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.

And one's a mammal while the other's a fish.

One is a shark, the other is a whale.

All sharks are predators. Most whales are not predators, they just eat plankton or small fish.

Meanwhile, the killer whale hunts penguins and seals.

There's a fucking reason why you would call it the killer whale when its definitely a killer compared to other whales.

or it could be that Orcas are actually straight up aggressive killers and we're just calling a spade a spade

wtf, i hate fish now

But Orcas are notorious killers.

Why don't they just kill themselfs

Orcas are way more deadly than Great Whites

This picture is dumb

>Really makes you think...

Black one:
>fat
>"predator" that picks easy targets
>always getting locked in cages where they do simple tricks for gibs
>movie is about escaping from prison and how a white guy had to help

White one:
>pure muscle
>survived the meteor that killed the dinosaurs
>unchanged for hundreds of millions of years, perfectly evolved
>kills just about anything in the ocean
>kills humans just for fun
>fuck your tanks and zoos I'll terrorize your beaches bitch
>movie is about eating a bunch of humans and wrecking an entire fishing boat

If you're going to claim an orca is black, then by the same measure of observation, the great white shark is grey?

Fucking colourblind niggers. They think blue is black in Africa, not even kidding.

Orcas wreck the shit out of Great Whites:

youtube.com/watch?v=WC8Wxfn5xFw

They bump them over upsidedown and the dozy sharks fall asleep.

Now that's one murder they can't Orca-strate!

1 bost by dis aideee :DDDDD

Fucking brilliant.

Orcas are dolphins, not whales. The name "killer whale" comes from a mistranslation, it should be "whale killer."

you got me user

Oy vey! You racist cracker devils.

youtube.com/watch?v=q20yauJateE
Number 2 is the best: the shark just does not stop harrassing the chap fishing in the canoe.

>he must of heard me

yea and motherfucker wants you to square up