>Swede bitch: "I-i was raped"

AH... What a time to be alive, muthafucka. Webm and video related

liveleak.com/view?i=0a5_1460310811

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YV5OVKVpM5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Serves her right for not wearing a burqa

Fucking whore

There is nothing that Muslims cannot ruin.

Sweden needs to be cleansed with flamethrowers.

Just wipe the entire slate clean, no emotion, no tears, just wipe it and chalk it up as a wash.

What kind of filth just walks up and gropes someone

>not wearing a burka in Swedistan

She had it coming.

Muslims

People with an IQ below 90 and poor impulse control.

She was obviously not raped, you feminists are fucking insane.

Muslims are the victims here, her instant reaction was "fuck you filthy migrant you RAPED me". It it would have been me or any other Swedish guy she would have dismissed it as playful fun.

First they were throwing bombs, then they sexually assaulted a woman. The whole group should be jailed and deported.

>"I-i was raped"
I don't feel as bad since it happened to a feminazi

Don't most European women strongly prefer Muslim men for sex? I thought almost all of them were dripping wet for them.

being this beta

>bombs
Everything does look like bombs to you huh, does it Billy Bob?

>girls respond more positively to people they like

The rest of the species worked this out before the wheel was invented.

Also, she should have said "sexually assaulted", maybe a mistranslated.

This, i do it all the time. I am also brown, white boys just cannot compete anymore.

>For one or another reason, police are near

Gee, I wonder why. Let's ask Germany what happens when the religion of peace is allowed to roam free when there's no police nearby.

These are alpha men and the average Sup Forums user would love to be like them that's why you see so much palestinian loving israel hating and thread like islam is no the enemy it's DA JOOS.
The average pol user will be muslims in two years screencap this

I realized I don't care about what happens to women anymore.

They are ruining our civilization as a social group, who cares what happens to them? I know there are exceptions but I really can't force myself to care.

>Muslims
>Knowing how computers work
Most of them are still using shitty cheap flip phones.

there is no consequences for this though. its not like they would arrest him. and he knows it

member when you can walk safely? member when sweden wasnt a safe haven for shitskins? you member?

Unfortunately this

It certainly makes me appreciate my own circumstances better where I can regularly go for late night strolls.

And all the more annoyed at near sighted idiots who are like "lol why do you care you have nice things now".

Bombs; trucks into crowds of people, what's the difference?

Lol

SAAAAAAAAANDNEEEEEEEGRAAAAAAAR

women enjoy being groped

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=YV5OVKVpM5k

Are you a girl?

Yo babe, how you doing in Aussie lands?

You need to be over 6ft and white to even get a second glance.

>woman
>Sweden

shut the fuck up retard

Babe, I'm white but only 5'9''. How tall are you?

Umad that your GF is getting pounded by Abdullah?

go shoot yourself

I don't care cuckold's opinion. your future wife probably is moaning under some muslim or black men right now.

Honey?

Somebody is salty.

Dont worry, your GF will be back soon and you can clean up her Halal creampie from Abdullah.

If your lucky, she might let you out of your cb1000 and masterbate while she tells you about getting browned.

>can't spell masturbate

Go shoot yourself.

She is dressed like a whore so she was asking to be treated like one.

this is where I live. This has been the scene for many years now. How is this still happening?

Time to start punishing then in a way they understand.
Growers and rapists get their hands/mutilated body parts chopped off publicly. And then deported.

Shut the fuck you stupid cunt,just admit that you would love getting your ass gropped by a true alpha.

Fucking hypocritical cunts,stop pretending that getting dominated by a man doesn't make your cunt wet,It appeals to your undeveloped brain,all women are attracted when a man is an aggresive chimp

There is literally nothign wrong with groping a woman,women are parasitical filth that leech off the civilization created by man.Their only use is as sexual objects and any man should be entitled to grope or rape any woman he wants.

Women don't deserve any form of freedom.

She was dressed like a whore

Sorry Pololo, you don't qualify (but at least you're tall in Chile).
But you can stay in Chile and help make it great again.

Women like attention from men they like, maybe because the average IQ where you live is 94 you can't get your head around "well the slut let me do it, why not all the other girls?!?!"

When it's from savages it quickly turns to violence because that's a lot easier in the shitholes they come from. You I'd not even get in circumstances where I'm near you and if I was you'd be getting maced and then buttraped in prison if you did anything lmao@your life

Scandinavia was a mistake.

I bet you know how to spell masturbate much better than i do since you have to text your GF every time you want to.

Maybe if you let more muslims into your country to stuff their brown cocks in your women, she will say "yes, you can masturbate but only after you prep ahmed and watch me get browned"

You live in the most cucked nation in the history of nations or cucking.

You should feel bad for yourself and honestly consider shooting yourself, if you werent a cucked noguns swedefag.

Grab em by the pussy

Nice cultural enrichment, Sweden

They should have covered up and also it looks like they are out without male friends = not okay.

t. average swede

Chock*

This.

Why exactly should I feel sorry for these cunts? They are the worst the western civilisation has to offer.

If anything I'm glad they are getting raped and assaulted by Mohammed. They need to learn their place.

There is nothing wrong with being violent towards women,you are mere parasitical garbage and your only use is as sexual objects,it has been liek this since the dawn of time and if you refuse pic related is what should happen to you.

yeah Sven, go back to the cuckshed you go.

>Muslim gropes white woman
>"S-Stop that." Gets away because he's just a poor misunderstood oppressed minority
>White guy gropes white woman
>"OMG HELP I WAS RAPED." This is why I need feminism. Prevent rape and sexual assault. White guy goes to jail and until the end of time white men are lectured not to rape

I have guns you stupid fag, goes to show how ignorant you are.

Anyways, I'd tell you to shoot yourself but you're obviously underage.

kek, LOSER

C'mon now she only put on a show because she was with a group and didn't want to look like a whore. If she had been on her own she'd gladly be on her knees sucking the big brown cock.

Prove it. Show us the guns.

Untrue. Put them in a gallows, guillotine, or an electric chair and they make it better.

>People with an IQ below 90 and poor impulse control
Muslims

Did you not read the OP? It is literally a woman crying rape because a muslim grabbed her ass.

Why do european police always dress like tow truck drivers and construction workers?

Now wait for the hate crime charges leveled against her for accusing that poor refugee of rape. He obviously had a "sexual emergency" and couldn't help it.

Sweden is ranked 9th in the world in gun ownership, go look it up, as for gun posting, nah, I'm good.

It's not like your opinions matter, kek.

Better question:
What kind of person thinks importing thousands of these types of people into their country is a good idea?

>t. Town Rapist

shitskins

No, we want to respect our women and have families and preferable live non-materialistic lives.
We don't fuck our sons, beat our wives, marry our daughters and end the day with eating some kebab.

Yes and nothing happened to him.

Feminists refuse to talk about muslims from fear of being "islamophobic" but lecture all fucking day long to white men about manspreading.

If I pulled that shit I would be in jail and have a sex offender label on me.

>LARPing as a white chick to make women look less trashy due to "my racial superiority"
Storm cucks are pathetic

Feminism and Islam - a perfect pairing of insane ideologies to bring down an entire civilization.

She's probably a degenerate tho that goes to clubs on saturday night.

AK 47s and other muzzie guns are shit tier

It's men that are dropping the ball. If you care more about being liked and having friends than speaking up and fighting for your country, and redpilling white Europeans.... you as a man will lose your women to degeneracy and your societies to decay.

Women never build or maintain society. The Jew manipulates our women and men, now US MEN need to stand up and stop the Jew and set our women straight. Or complain about the gullible vagina.

Both caused by the inability of the white man to keep his bitches in place.
I say you brought it upon yourself Whitey.

At this point nobody should feel sorry for these women. They voted for this, time and time again. They held demonstration for this. And every time someone has tried to make them see sense, they accuse them of being racist, sexists, whatever. Whatever. Enjoy not being able to walk to the street, cunt.

All of this guy's are the enemy. They don't want to live in peace and they are to stupid to live in Europe.

She liked it. When she slapped him back that's a form of flirtation. If a girl doesn't like it she'll recoil in disgust. She lunged at him for more.

muzzie guns aren't ranked or accounted for you dumb shart

we have actual real guns, we manufacture our own weapons, tanks, self propelled artillery, jets and ships, so the notion that you think I'm sitting on some illegal dipshit ak47 is hilarious, oh well, you're not the first american to open his bread flap on matters he has no knowledge of.

stay basic and predictable 'murica, kek'd @ ur life lmao

>(but at least you're tall in Chile).
No he isn't.

>groping random women
>alpha

that is something literally retards do because they can't control their impulses.

Muslims should all be slaughtered but that doesn't make Israel our friend. If your neighbor keeps dumping rats in your yard is your problem really the rats or the neighbor?

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP LIKES PUSSY

cuck

>achmed scoring blonde pussy while hans gets 50% of his paycheck taken to pay his rent
>y..you low iq baka!!

Interesting point there.

Fucking swedish whores i hope they get raped for real.

No, I'm not tall here in Chile

Chilean male average height is 5'8'', so I'm pretty average. It doesn't affect me though, I'm satisfied with my physical aspect

You kinda rejected me but OK, I know my value and I wish you the best, honey

>those nu-Sup Forums fedoramasters itt
Long live the reddit!

Well, three questions to consider. 1) How many policemen do you have? 2) How many immigrants or 2nd-3rd generation immigrants do you have? 3) How many of those immigrants are from groups that tend to have trouble assimilating?

I've read you have something like 20 000 policemen. They have to deal with 211 000 arabs, 30 000 somalis, 50 000 romani, and lots of other groups. I'm not surprised if you've reached a point where the police simply can't stop them.

I actively try to redpill people.

It feels like I'm swimming against a Tsunami, though.

You're talking to an old man you fucking retard.

muslims have zero respect for leftists like swedes because they have no cultural fabric similiar to their own. Its funny that the people that tolerate and love muslims the most are the ones muslims treat like animals.

>211 000 arabs
Lol, are you talking about just Malmö?

>now US MEN need to stand up and stop the Jew
Why only the US men? Shouldn't men all over the world do it?