What stage are you at Sup Forums? Level 8 here

what stage are you at Sup Forums? Level 8 here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mk82j1jQw_8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mix of 3 and 7 desu

some days I'm a 3 and some days I'm 10 it depends on my mood lol

there is no mix. if you're unsure then you're still on the lower level. it's not a mindset it's where you're at in life desu senpai

>TFW 19 and 2

Some kind of awful mix that takes the worst of #3 and #4 and combines them into a soup of misery

>tfw 20 and 8

1 without the possibility of drug addiction.

does anyone have the giant res stages of pol infographic?

you don't know me

I guess about 5.

dropped out of college (for Business/Economics) couple years ago, been working at a dog day care. I am supervisor now, realistically there is no way I can rise any further at current job. have enough money and am re-enrolling in school soon. still no real direction though, just need a degree so I can get a higher paying job.

3 at 27 years old
Kek take my worthless vessel and make a happening instead

it gets better once you get to 8 senpai, but I definitely needed to go through the fire to even get to that point and fully realize it. don't stop pushing yourself user, we're all gonna make it

I am genuinely curious, what have you done all your life?

I have spent a shitload of time playing video games, smoking weed, smoking meth, shooting heroin...overall not giving a fuck. still managed to progress in life.

don't you get bored? only so much drugs and video games and movies you can watch.

I'll take a large number 1 thanks senpai

hey fellow failure nip. Soz bout hiroshima and nagasaki..

yeah man honestly I mean I'm pretty content overall. I just feel like I'm not utilizing my potential, both at work and off work. life just seems like I'm going through the notions. I don't like that, but it's always felt like that.

my problem is that everything quickly becomes routine. even if I pick up a new hobby, eventually it becomes just another thing I do, despite the fact I do enjoy doing it. and at work, I get good at stuff and can do it very quick now, but as a result it becomes boring.

This is the most good goy blue pill shit i've ever read in my life.

I'm transitioning from 8 to 9. Feels good.

>transitioning
The real kind.

Are you fucking dumb. Pick a level you dumb shit. I'm a 5

I am constantly flipping between 7 and 8, sometimes I start to see hope in the world before I crash back into depression.

Mix between the chimp and the lion and the smug frog.

Bout a 7 m8 since the "workaholic" portion is just university-related schoolwork. I feel like I (or anyone in college getting a non-meme degree) will get to 10 easily once I get a stable, salary job

Yeah I was in 7 for a little to long, a succubus ex gf helped with that. No worries friend. Keep trucking.

Somewhere between 7 and 8. I'm starting to see the light but there is alot more work that needs to be done before I can consider myself successful.

Its Miseria fortes Viros you slob.
Why cant americans into latin?

>How to motivate NEETs to be wageslaves and cut government spending: Sup Forums edition

if you're asking about countries
>Serbia
>2

if not
>8

i keep trying to change my people, but it doesn't seem possible

Level 15 i'm a fascist not a alt-righter

Still in college so 3

Bump

Took a year off after high school, went to cc for 2 years dropped out, played in a worship church band for 4 and watching my nephews while my sister was working, now back in cc taking general ed

Lots of wasted time lad

On 3 slowly moving to 4.

I know that feel. eventually that feeling will get worse and worse until you manage to find a job that gives you some sense of purpose. then that feeling will start all over again until you hit level 7. then becomes the point where you really have to begin again and see what you value in life, what your purpose is and what you need to do to achieve it. idk maybe you can do that now and skip some levels? dunno, but from what I know level 8 really becomes a point where you don't care about money at all (aside from using it as a resource to get necessities in life) nor the pressure from society to make a lot of money.

>Stages of the modern r/The_Don redditor

Level 8 here. This was the greatest breakthrough of my life. I've always had an underlying contempt for people, but I was always the nice guy, doing things for other people, not saying what's really on my mind, moving out of the way of an approaching alpha on the sidewalk because I was scared to brush his shoulder. Now I don't give a fuck. The world is a competitive place whether you like it or not, so you'd better fucking start winning.

2 must be pandemic for 19 year olds its seems. I share your pain.

1 3 and almost 4 at same time.

>mobas
pls kill yourself.

27 and 4, soon tipping into 5.

Between 6 and 7. And I'm getting more and more depressed.

I guess 5, in my last year of medical school doing residency interviews. still haven't gotten over my ex I dumped a year and a half ago. all I've had since is wet holes I don't feel much for. medicine is very lonely

I hit 7 in October, now at 8 as of January.

Inbetween 3 and 4 desu

9. I raised in the crucible of Chicago ghettos as a white man. This has forged me into a man that my ancestors can look upon with great satisfaction. You are your worst enemy .

7, life can be rough.
However I feel like you can go from 7 to 8 and from 8 to 7 several times before reaching 9

3, but i'm going to be 4 in 3-4 years. (Degree...)

Between 7 and 8

I'm still a manchild

no there is no going back once you hit 8 because to stop caring means you have found your true purpose and do not care at all what the mindless sheep think. level 8 is different for everyone though because one person's purpose is different from anothers

7. FUCK THIS SHIT

>living with parents makes you a loser from the start
>gotta rent or buy your own place since you turn 18 goy, no matter if you starve

I pity you germanic nations how brainwashed you are.

>Americucks
>Germanic
They have the worst traits from both their angelo and zionist masters

>living with parents makes you a loser from the start

it does, user

Nice, that's comforting
Are you 10 yet?
Also, how many years do you think (on average) last each stage?

What's bringing a girl back to your parents like?

I'm not 10, I'm at 8 and trying to develop into 9. I think it depends on each person and there are no certain times where you 'have' to hit a certain period. if anything I would say most people hit level 4, normie level and never ascend past that. or level 5 at most. any level past 5 needs to develop a certain sense of awareness of the world around you and your own life to keep ascending. from all the people I've met in life, I would say most are at level 4 or 5.

>11

Depends.

I live in a big ass house with my parents and sister in suburbs of the capitol, with an empty old house being rented out and a third house with and extra empty flat on the first floor of my grandma's house. All in 500 m radius.

Even if I went to live on my own I would be retarded if I didn't aim to use one of these options.

People in these parts often have extra inherited property from previous generations which ensures fake perception in stats when you see "live with his parents" category.

If I remember, Croats are the 2nd nation in EU by the percentage of total ownership of your own living space with 85% of households beeing in this bracket. Only Romania is ahead.

I agree, most people just don't have the brain to see beyond the Matrix.
Do you recommend any blog/books for improvement? I currently read a lot about biology and cognitive psychology but am very open to all kind of stuff
Good job for the image, I guess you wrote the text yourself

Full fledged 9

You usually don't fuck with parents right in the next door, there is always some free space around.

Somebodys parents went out for the evening, a friend has a free flat, you have a free one, cheap hotels..

>Do you recommend any blog/books for improvement?
artofmanliness.com helped me a bit in the past in getting started, but don't take that blog as a bible. I used it in the past to help get me more in the 'mindset'. it helps you if you contemplate the articles and apply them to your own life how you'd like. what really helps is researching men you admire from history and seeing the struggles they went through into developing today. but aside from that, I think a lot of development can come and only come from life experience. I've been through a lot and looking back, despite all the shitty times and lessons I had to learn the hard way, it was worth it and I feel more secure today, but I know I still have tons of work to do. so my advice from that is to push yourself and do the things that are scary for you.

here is a favorite scene of mine that changed my life years ago when I first saw it:
youtube.com/watch?v=mk82j1jQw_8

besides that from what I think, you get to a point where you feel in your bones you are a man and then you begin to discover who you are, which is completely different from anyone else. part of that discovery is what makes life exciting and interesting again, and deeply personal.

also, what helped me was reading classical literature. when you read about the amount of bravery and zeal of men from the past, you see something deep awaken inside of you that we've lost during these times. man has the ability to become ferocious and shape the world around him. in the past men had more of a sense of honor and a strength that wasn't just physical but spiritual (whether religious or other). that has inspired me to push through pain. getting in touch with God will also give you strength you didn't know you had. hope that helps.

>from what I think, you get to a point where you feel in your bones you are a man and then you begin to discover who you are, which is completely different from anyone else. part of that discovery is what makes life exciting and interesting again, and deeply personal.

He actually believes that shit.

hello, master race of niggers

>This year I'm turning 18
MODS

About a 7.5. I don't think i make enough money to be a solid 8 yet.

stage 3 I guess because I am a lazy fuck and not yet finished with education

but one day I will reach stage 10

Thanks man, those are precious words.
I red Steve Jobs bio already, planning to read Elon Musk's one soon.
Take care of yourself, we'll meet at the 10th stage in a few years

I personally don't believe in God, but will start reading classical literature again

kek enjoy stage 2 and mom's basement fag

thanks man, take care

You too shall enjoy your own stage 2, judging by your reply that reeks of high level insecurity.

lvl 3 master race reporting in

Why in fuck's name is this tied to jobs? Absolute shit chart, nigger.

9, btw.

I'm somewhere in-between 6 and 7 I guess.

I have a good, job, I've saved up, I'm raising up through the corporate ladder. But more and more I'm feeling the complete hopelessness and pointlessness of being a wage slave without having a family or some other clear goal in life.

It seems like I'm earning money for the sake of earning money and I can't find anything to be really passionate about. But then again I've always lived by the rule of not giving a fuck, always quite apathetic.

I guess the main thing I should improve in my life is maintaining focus and having clear achievable goals.

because you will never be able to relate to the experience of how the system works without actually experiencing it for yourself. you may 'understand' it on a level of hearsay but you will never have gone through the fire yourself, thus stunting your growth

stay strong

Turning 22 this year

Almost done with associates degree and shortly after I'll start on my bachelors.

I am slowly losing interest in anime. Hanging out with the chads and Stacey's at the bar on Friday nights is becoming more fun than sitting in my room alone all weekend.

Somewhere between 7 and 8. Most days a 7, but I can feel the clouds clearing up in the horizon.

Be me:
> mfw professionally successful private business owner with a yearly profit of $130k (converted to burgermonies) at just 30 years old.
> mfw dodged educational system completely - basically a high school graduate, and made my own path from the get go.
> mfw I have a beautiful, intelligent and moderately red-pilled natively Swedish girlfriend. She red-pilled me in the beginning, now I'm slowly going beyond her power level and red-pilling her instead.

> mfw should be proud and hopeful at my accomplishments, but instead I feel hopeless and empty inside, and can taste only ashes because of soul crushing, nihilistic liberal capitalism and the fall of western civilisation, which will render my accomplishments void no matter what, within just a few generations, if nothing is done.
> mfw I am a deeply altruistic, collectivistic person who always prioritise the needs of others above my own, and happily take one for the team if needed.
> mfw I notice this habit is always exploited and taken for granted, but never returned in kind.

> mfw I discovered fascism is an actual, functional political system and not just a pejorative.
> mfw this system actually makes sense to me, and I discovered it has basically been slandered into silence.

> mfw I feel constantly under siege by a suicidal society, feel used by my friends and acquaintances, feel like my family and friends would disown me if I revealed my power level.
> mfw started working out and considering taking up target shooting to prepare for the upcoming chimpout.
> mfw I hate the ruling hegemony with a vengeance for destroying my land, and am seriously considering an attempt at going full führer within the next 5 years if nothing changes.

Where do I go from here, /pol? What do I do? Where do I turn? How do I find courage to carry on?

You need to experience how shit jobs are, and how fruitless college is, sure, but you could be working and have $200,000 saved up, and still be living in the basement, watching anime and playing vidya, and have all of that shit figured out. It has very little to do with actual job progression and more to do with state of mind.

>t. self hating 2

Thanks. I doubt i will have a depression or anything like that. I've never in m life experienced depression and I feel pretty immune to it due to my apathy.

I guess my inner turmoil materializes not through emotions but rather through my mind being overly occupied with that voice telling me "YOU NEED TO FIND A PURPOSE MOTHERFUCKER".

That voice is starting to really get old.

we know way too little about your life to give you clear advice. from what I know, if I were you I would pray (or meditate) deeply for wisdom as to the proper next move for your life. sometimes life answers you in unexpected ways, but you have to first ask. just be open to what ever you think life might be telling you to do next. I know that sounds nuts and probably ridiculous to some people, but deep-rooted reflection can be what changes your entire life.

Stop focusing on things you cannot control, and only think and work for your own success instead.
Everyone else is a lost soul, there's nothing you can do for them

You hear the voices too?

It's a damned metaphor you silly.

It means my mind constantly makes me come back to the same thoughts about purpose and goals in life.

I know what I have to do, but finding purpose is hard when you are as apathetic as I am.

also if you do decide to go the political route, here is a good inspirational video
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

I'm a premed college freshman with good grades so far so I don't know where I'd stand honestly. Maybe 3 or 4. I feel like I have it figured out somewhat now I just have to do it

Thank you, I will try some soul searching. I'll take up meditation for a while and see if it clears up.

The problem is that everyone is doing exactly what you are advising me to do. This is why we're so alienated and weak, and why our society is failing. Makes me wonder who is behind this post.

Yeah, I kind of have that on repeat while working out. Makes me pedal many more miles on my stationary bike, desu.

The scale is quite shit actually. It describes nature, attitude, AND place in life. It's too varied to actually fit anyone, and someone could easily fit most of the tiers at once.

Beyond humanity and its childish games.