WOW Sup Forums BTFO

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK..

Is this entitlement?

Apart from the progressive government and the cultural marxism subversionism a la Yuri I do like the idea of improving small towns. Not so they will get overcrowded, but fun and stimulating enough to live in. I would love to live on the countryside but there needs to be community activities, things happening, social connections etc.

Ah who am I kidding I gave up socializing years ago.

>profile pic
That has to be a tranny, right?

>many of us would like to live a more rural lifestyle, but only if rural areas change their lifestyle

Really cracks the ol' walnut

>call centers employing americans
funny joke, corporations have been turning their noses up at ethical labour for decades

>sacrifice diversity
>sacrifice

Her mentioning fiber internet, twice, hurts my ability care about her argument more than she probably calculated.

Translation
>we don't wanna live with black people and if it weren't for you darn republicans we'd be able to keep them in their own shitty schools and towns separate from us

Liberals are truly mentally ill and live in a bubble world that is not reality.

>no educated person wants to live in a shit hole with stupid people. especially violent, racist, and/or misogynistic ones
which is exactly why i don't want to live with niggers

>"let's call everyone who disagree with us a racist, bigot, misogynistic and other buzzwords"
>lost the election
>"FUCKING REDNECKS STUPID PEOPLE! WHY DID THEY VOTE AGAINST MY INTEREST"!

Comadante! Just do an be as we live, and the block will take care of you! We are the progressives, we stand for everyone! Just do, don't ask how or why!

I stopped reading after she said "no educated person wants to live in a shithole sith stupid people. Especially violent-"

Considering the whole butthurt rant was about trying to shit on flyover states for being full of idiots this cunt could not have better described american cities and i've lived in plenty. The people there are exactly as stupid, many times more violent, and don't give a fuck about their community at all.

At least this this bitch has "tolerance and diversity". Im sure that makes her life less miserable. Also there are a shitload of industries here, we're called the 'productive' part of the country for a reason. These faggots are the mody delusional, of touch people in America. They have no fucking idea how the reality of this country is, throw shit at half the country and are still shocked when 97% of the counties in America tell them to get fucked.

Meanwhile the US gov't spends millions taking 2 minutes off people's commute

lol in cities most people don't even know their neighbours and never talk to anyone on the street. If you walk past someone in my town without saying good morning you'll be shunned and whenever anyone has a fire in their backyard at least a dozen people drop by.

Cities are cultureless shitholes and the people there have no idea what they're missing. I'll take ice fishing, boating, snowmobiling, skiing, mountain biking, hiking, bush parties, mudding, etc. over going to a museum or the (((movies))) for the 50th time.

it should move out of america

Bitch posted this on twitter and is getting roasted

>misunderstanding the mid-west b/c I've never been there

the post.

I had the privilege of spending lots of time there when I was younger and I can't believe how obtuse urban leftists are when it comes to real life for the rest of america.

Explain why Toyota put their factories in Kentucky then.

98% this, museums/galleries are a part of heritage and history so I don't see a problem going to them over and over. But I get your point

> If you walk past someone in my town without saying good morning you'll be shunned
Live in a rural area and this is true
People in cities don't give a fuck and would walk over your dead body in the street.Cities are usually a haven for degeneracy and ignorance

Funnily enough, I live in a town that is going through what she wants. Fiber Internet, business flooding in, improvements everywhere and large investments made which in turn is creating a massive job market and lowest living costs in the nation.

But the secret ingredient?
All the businesses are going here because there isn't any focus on "diversity" or "equality" since it's a predominantly majority white town in a majorly white state that's largely right winged. You hire who you want to hire and there's a very large pool of college educated, dedicated workers in such a small space due to the local hardworking culture, creating a ton of incentive to compete for these jobs.

So I agree with her that businesses are moving away from places flooded with violence, racism and sexism; Places like California, Seattle and such other liberal capitals which punish businesses freely for disagreeing with their rhetoric. It's sad however, because once places like SF and LA become the next Detroit by 2020, they'll still be scratching their heads still about what went wrong and what caused such a decline.

I live in Michigan and she's right. It's like the Confederacy lost and all moved here. There's 0 culture because god forbid Marxism or white genocide or some other nonsense. This may be hard for pol to understand but not everyone is terrified of people a different shade than them or wants to be surrounded by people who are.
Fuck this flyover hellhole.

>boss tells me a story
>driving his daughter and her friend who lives in winnipeg to go somewhere
>daughter's friend has literally never been out of the city
>marvelling at the fields beside the road
>my boss has to explain to her where food and other products like flour come from
>his daughter and her friend were 19
>according to him his daughter stopped talking to that chick after learning how functionally retarded she is

This is its very dedinition my friėnd

>implying anyone actually enjoys living in SF
>implying fiber internet is the most crucial infrastructure project America needs (lmao)
>implying we should surrender the heartland to progressives so that some fagggot won't have to deal with the harsh realities of rural life that make people conservative in the first place

I wish this was bait but it's obvious this weirdo is serious.

op here. thanks for the replies Sup Forums I know you guys can tell liberal hipster faggots to go fuck themselves.

They never learn, huh? It's so pathetic at this point that it ain't even funny anymore.

Everyone in rural Canada has been to the museums. They are interesting the first couple times but it's more fun to catch a fish with your buds in a shitty boat than it is to see a fish plasticized and labeled in an overcrowded musuem

>no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people
yes, go on...
>especially violent, racist, or misogynistic ones
damn so close

Having more people move into your rural neighborhood defeats the purpose of living there entirely.

the western development museum here is a good time, the kids can run around in the trains and look at stuff, adults can actually learn a thing or two about the ingenuity of our recent ancestors and see how things evolved

Most people I know have their house paid off and put more money away for retirement than they reasonably even need. We all work jobs that we at least somewhat enjoy. I don't think anyone here wishes they were making double in some multicult dirty ass mongrel city even if the cost of living was the same.

>flyover hellhole
>not everyone is afraid of differently colored people

You are the epitome of a liberal elitist prick. Your sweeping generalization that all midwesterners are racists is testimony to that.

this f.a.m.

These are the same cities with shitholes that our safety squads have to save

No thanks

Change yourselves for me the post.

>change your rural area so trannies and weirdos move there!

It's like it doesn't see that this is a threat rather than an incentive.

There's also nothing wrong with not wanting niggers, muds and kikes infesting our communities when we hear constant horror stories from all our white flight neighbours. I only lock my door when I go on vacation and most people in Toronto can't even leave their car unlocked or a bicycle on their lawn overnight. etc.

Bill Burr (funny comedian) has spoken on this and he's from Boston originally. People on the coasts think that since someone doesn't live near an ocean they're a fuckin idiot. And it's the height of arrogance

Let's see her say that to people who live in ghettos.
>JUST FIX IT YOURSELF YOU STUPIDS

Right because right now people are just flocking to New England.
Well I guess the main point is we gotta get that fiber internet or else were just a third world shithole.

Mfw I literally saw a pickup truck driving south on the Mackinac bridge with mi plates sporting the battle flag of the republic painted on the back window.

>my boss has to explain to her where food and other products like flour come from
Fuckin kek
>Came home from New York a few years ago
>get a taxi from the airport
>Tell taxi driver where I'd been
>He tells me he once picked up a family of Americans
>They couldn't believe their eyes when they saw cows in the fields
>"Look kids,that's where steak comes from"
wtf

Most people in the central parts have never seen an ocean, in Canada at least. We have the great lakes which are waveless fresh water oceans for all intents and purposes.

I suddenly feel the urge to print out millions of copies of this post and plaster it all around Dixie. We'd have a second secessionist movement within a week.

discord . gg / pKN353s
bullshit here

>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK..

...that this thing has never left its liberal shit stain of a home.

>generalization that all midwesterners are racists
did you miss the part where I've lived here my whole life?

It think rural whites are trying to keep brown people out of their towns

And really they are trying to keep other white people like that out of their towns

Well yes, its common place to see the confederate flag flying right next to or above the american one on people's front lawn.

She's a hypocrite.

Especially in the towns that have winters community is extremely important and muh diversity harms this immeasurably. Most people take their government mandated 2 week vacations in the winter here and a few have lost their husbands so you need that community backbone to ensure you can get out of your driveway and your pipes don't freeze while you're out of town. You can't have a close knit community like this that is racially diverse.

>So if you want jobs, clean up your act and make your town a place that people like us want to live in.
>Add fiber internet.

lmao

So it wants a hipster superfast internet rural society full of buttblasters? Califonia is literally a disease.

Whoops, wrong pic.

I left Baltimore precisely because I didn't want to be surrounded by violent racists.

Still though, she has a point about fiber internet and tax breaks being a good thing.

I literally read half of the post before I realized she was NOT talking about how shitty third world countries are and why it's only natural qualified people stick to the first world states.

Like you could literally exchange "middle america" with "africa" and repost it on a right wing page and nobody would bat an eye.

Leftist scum still this butthurt, bloody marvellous! hahahahaha :^)

praise kek

Another potential burn out case, you pay for fiber optics so I can sell stuff to you, fuckoff, con job.

underrated wisdom of the "rednecks"

Yeah man,the fucking problem with my country is that there are lot of cucks living in your vicinity heck 70% of our population don't even know how the voting system works and what bill is being passed in parliament,maority of them still thinks that the key to their life is to chant some quoran or vedic texts 25 times a day and that will solve everything.

This is the kind of cucklordy which makes me hate this third world and its simply too much to fix.

If you go out planting DIY dustbins on the spots you like and want it clean some fucker jumps out of nowhere to pluck it off,piss on it,and destroy it.

Fuck the Government they do nothing,from top to bottom everyone is a curropt entitled piece of shit,you go for a land registration pay a hefty amount as a bribe to get your application passed,want to grow up your levels in a job,go asslicking your boss whole day,only way to be on safe side for me is to open a pizza shop and develop with the profit,or switch to free lancing and never see the sunlight.

Many people sacrificed themselves for this,they got wallbanged,suicided with two bullets on chest from 20 feet away.

TOP KEK

>the only thing middle america should do is kill themselves

Saved "it" a few words, since that's basically what "it's" saying.

Is this a man or a woman?

yowza

>City faggots who have never worked with their hands telling other people how to live their lifes
>muh diversity
>muh LGBTIq+ rights

t. rural/suburban retard who's never been in a city in his entire life

>City urbanites aren't the scum of the earth

t. butthurt rural/suburban retard who wishes he lived in a city

The best place to be is somewhere in the middle, big cities are like paying extra to get fucked in the ass no lube and complete backwoods will make most people want to swallow a hot shotgun load

Rural white towns NEED diversity if they plan to survive. This is a FACT confirmed by social scientists in California

BTFO

Nope. Rural people are objectively more moral, smarter, healthier and live longer lives. You can go to any city in the country and see that the average IQ drops 5 points easy. Usually more.

Urbanites are trash.

You wouldn't survive more than 2 hours in a major city.

> without progressives you wont have the internet
> literally calls for this at kikebook, that happen to be on internet

lmao cucked canadian got btfo

cities are shit
i live in a 10k city near seattle, and the ex in laws lived in a village of 500

seattle is shit, the village is great if the people like you, my current city is 10/10 perfect blend of small town coziness and degeneracy

The lack of diversity is literally the best thing about rural America
>leave the keys in my car wherever I park it
>don't need to lock my door when I leave the house
>use the locker room at the gym without being confronted by a cross dressing freak
>take midnight walks without getting mugged
>regular bonfires and barbecues with the neighbors
>didn't need to go through a metal detector when I was going to school
I'm sure that taco truck on the street corner would make up for losing all that

>cities are so packed with violent animals you can't even visit without getting mauled b-btfo bumpkin
Classic leafpost

Look nigger, nobody cares that your mom told you that you're smart or that you took an IQ test online that told you that you were smarter than average.

In the real world, meaning in the city, you would get btfo in a few seconds

This. I've left my wallet in my car before at work and decided to leave it for the rest of my shift because people are extremely trustworthy. Niggers are a scourge.

kek you've gone completely off the rails

>if you want to be successful, just capitulate to the totalitarian progressive worldview, betray your principles, become ashamed of your ancestors, and fundamentally change your identity

>describes people who disagree with him as living in shitholes
>this is supposed to win over middle America
wew lad, please keep it up and enjoy the next 8 years!

t. butthurt rural/suburban faggot who's too much of a pussy to go to the city because he knows he'd get btfo fast

>I would like to live in a safe place free of niggers and spics and their crime
>but not without bringing criminal niggers and spics with me because reasons

/POL BTFO

Actually I have never lived in a small rural town. I do respect rural people far more than the metrosexual hipsters and the yuppies who make up the white city dwelling population

Fuck this stupid cunt

Yep

That's pretty much what i got out of it too.
He hates niggers and thinks they ruin everything.

t. rural/suburban faggot who's never been to a city and thinks it's like what he's seen in the movies

>regurgitate the same tired leftist platitudes and talking points
>never read anything that isn't approved by other leftists
>do absolutely zero critical thinking
>call yourself an intellectual
That term's lost all meaning

$50 says she lives in a wealthy apartment building in a very rich area. They of course have blacks around but they arent niggers.

I always find it funny how ((they)) preach to us about not being bigots while they live in the whitest areas.

I've been to cities all over the world. American cities are shit tier compared to the ones in Europe. So which shithole do you live in? Chicago? Detroit? SAN Francisco?

>when I was 8 I A.I. ed my first cow
Look it up mc'leary, but dont tell fur fags about it