Can you even call yourself redpilled when you pay taxes to a state that actively tries to replace you?

Can you even call yourself redpilled when you pay taxes to a state that actively tries to replace you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le epic deers I am so smart xD
why haven't you ate the barrel of a gun already

Das bedeutet, dass du ein Cuck bist, Doofie.

>these fucking cunts try to run into your car as soon as they see you

Fuck these cunts, worse than kangaroos.

>why haven't you ate

That should read "eaten".

You disgust me.

I don't pay taxes.

I'm a disabled vet user that lives on my disability in an RV. Get on my level bitches.

Also have a piece of property in the Midwest but I pay ~$100 in property taxes each year. That's where they get me.

we don't speak like that faggot.

How often do you fuck that deer?

The only alternative is risking prison for tax evasion. You want to live without government then live out at sea in open waters and deal with pirates. That being said, there is a right way and a wrong way to run a government, the right was was laid out in our constitution but we do not adhere to it.

taxation is theft

Whites do.

Maybe it's time for you to go back, Pedro.

I was also wondering this. Pls answer

>I don't pay taxes.
>I pay ~$100 in property taxes

Uh huh.

Probably not German deer bro

i live entirely off taxpayer money though

whoever owns this deer probably fucks it

all those people that have pet foxes on youtube are furries that rape those foxes

shut up you dumb kraut dönner. I have more prussian blood in me than you do german anything.

How do you propose I not pay taxes? The only places I can think of where I would have a significantly lower tax burden are majority non-white countries.

Although, I would probably be more appreciated in those countries than here.

>I have more prussian blood in me

Enjoy your AIDS.

It's about time, the Irish gene pool is pretty fucked. A little eastern euro blood goes a long way, Hans.

enjoy your roaches.

>enjoy your roaches.

Enjoy yours.

digits will prove you are a roach and we will liberate Deutschland.

kek has denied you

stay out of europe

Yeah, might wanna start with liberating your own country first.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

lmao

lol potato nigger. Learn stay out of the adult table.

Looks like you just got BTFO by someone that doesn't even live in an English-speaking country. There's no recovering from it, don't even try.

Hispanic whites are still white

That's what we're all trying to do; this is not a laughing matter, it's the sad reality that we need help to fix.

Third time's the charm Germanbros.

And you have my full support, sir.

he fails to realize we elected someone to take care of the problem. The difference is we are actually fixing our shit and he is still sucking roach jizz from Merkel.

>being this desperate to boost the numbers

I only work under the table for bitcoin selling water filters and body armour

>hating of Europe

We only hate you because you hate us more and for no good reason

>excessive patriotism

Nationalism is a good thing, cucko

>fat people

True, but luckily the great deportation will reduce their numbers by removing mexicans and most of the fat white people are old so at least the 18-35 white women are still hot, and that's really what matters.

>prisoners

Mostly niggers

>retards

Many of these are niggers

>butthurt

I would say we're equal

>racism

How is this bad?

>shitposting

That's Australia+Canada

calling your language english is the most cuck thing you can do. We speak American burger bro.

I would guess the majority of them can pass for Italian, and Italians have been considered white here for 100 years so I don't particularly care all that much.

Most of the ones too brown to claim to be Sicilian are illegals anyway and will be deported shortly.

Northern Europeans will still make up the majority, so we'll look like people from Northern France (prior to the mass migration of Arabs and niggers, obviously)

Really all that actually matters is that Americans of European descent who can pass for some kind of Europoor will continue to be the great majority of the population. Our culture and civilization and language and religion will continue. You, however, are being fucked up the bum by South Asians and shit. Sure they're proportionally fewer but they have 6 kids on average compared to British women's 1.5 and they're all legal and your government wants more of them. I'd say you're far more fucked than we are, future pajeet of the north.

>how to spot a 14 year old

spic detected

We speak American English just like Brazil speaks Brazilian Portuguese and Mexico speaks Mexican Spanish. While all colonial nations have had major nationalist movements in the past, only the Afrikaners of South Africa have removed Dutchisms from their dictionary and officially classified their particular dialect of Dutch as a separate language.

If we wanted to we could also do the same, and then the British would get cucked even harder since they'd have to learn American in schools.

I'm young at heart, do you think that excuse will hold up in court?

>True, but luckily the great deportation will reduce their numbers by removing mexicans and most of the fat white people are old so at least the 18-35 white women are still hot, and that's really what matters.

You do realize most Mexicans are legal citizens

>kraut who tries to act smart while posting these stupid deers
>always in furfag threads whenever they pop up at it again
kek you are an autismal degenerate

I'm a dark skinned mestizo and they still count me as white hispanic lmao

15 million out of 50 million Hispanics are illegals and anchor babies, that's 1 in 3

They're also the fattest, dumbest and brownest ones

I am a light skinned aryan but am counted as nigerian lmao

You can't just be like, "Fuck society," and live your life in cabin somewhere in the mountains and consider yourself redpilled.

You gotta work your way up and attain high levels of education so that people actually look and you and consider your opinions and political views worthy and valuable. Don't be some redneck who wants to claim that their skin color makes them superior. Prove that you are superior and not some dumb neanderthal by perfecting yourself.

From there, you begin to influence people and redpill them. This will have an impact on your country and will improve it substantially.

>live your life in cabin somewhere in the mountains and consider yourself redpilled.

There's nothing bluepilled about that. Being able to procure all your own food, build your own house and sustain yourself indefinitely and possibly even raise a family successfully is no small task, friend. That's a set of incredibly liberating skills, it would allow you to be totally independent of the state pretty much.

>that pic

That video is coming this year, I can feel it.

Bitch we tryna fix this

>pay taxes to a state that actively tries to replace you?

joke's on you - I haven't paid taxes since 1977.

>Paying taxes
Topkek

No.