Sup racists, how does it feel to know you are inferior to people with melanin...

Sup racists, how does it feel to know you are inferior to people with melanin? Lmao you pasty white boys better hope trump can deport us, otherwise 2017 OUR YEAR, we taking over.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places
youtube.com/watch?v=XG0erhuG4HU
theworldsstrongestman.com/history/
youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places

naah nigger

Of course you little white boys post fake news. Its all you can do to keep from killing yourselfs

>Kazmaier

Gotta respect that raw bench

I always love watching the worlds strongest man competitions, anyone else notice that blacks never make it to the final rounds?

The winners are always big white europeans

I can still buy myself a gun with money I've earned thanks to my superior intellect and shoot you.

guy in the pic is not white

Literally list of official results are ''fake news''? Are people like Brian Shaw also made up characters?

Have fun with all the jobs that require physical strength. Looks like when you are finally catching up, you're behind again and we have to help your sorry ass. Again.

>we

WE

Ethiopia was also conquered during ww2.

R A R E
A
R
E

Fake news garbage, anyone can edit wikipedia

Do they even compete?

Black women prefer white men.

anemic penises

Is that you Black Hitler ?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, we except people of all ethnicities (except abos) please take your race bating to /trash/.
youtube.com/watch?v=XG0erhuG4HU

Two words.

CHUCK. NORRIS.

>bulgaria
>rare
what?

Inferior, in what way? This is our world, you just live in it.

Canadian proxy.

theworldsstrongestman.com/history/

>superior
>can't even make an argument.

wew lad

This is now a "The Mayor 2" thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo

>Strong man competition in Africa
>not a single African strong man

really makes you think

Just how new are you?

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

Insecure NIGGER spotted! *Calls the KKK*

OD Wilson was black though

Sorry to burst your bubble there Tyrone but power lifting is dominated by whitey. Stick to the running sports.

if you ever look at the nationalities of Olympic weightlifters, they're pretty much all European. They dominate weightlifting the same way Jamaicans dominate running because they're the strongest

hivemind

Was it a part of your plan to let a halfbreed Kenyan be the first black man to rule US?
Oh, who am I kidding.
>niggers
>planning
Those contradict each other.

There is a sense of pride in it. Whites practiced eugenics by breeding the biggest strongest slaves with the biggest strongest slaves. Two hundred years later we have manufactured a race of faux-Ubermench and proven eugenics to be the correct path

yfw my arms dont even have visible muscle definition and i can do 100lb curl with the whatever the fuck cable machine with the rope grip.

Yes, there's a huge black guy called Mark Felix, he doesn't have the genetics to compete with the top white Europeans but has made it into the final once IIRC.

#BlackPride #PoCPride
how does it feel to be close to EXTINCT white boy??

Ahmed, I hate to break it to you, but you're Semitic, not black.
Yes, Ahmed.
You're the Jew.
There is only one solution. Kill yourself.

yeah and spain is conquered by moors kek

sorry ivan, but suicide is haraam.
maybe you should drink more vodka to relieve whatever bothering you

I'd like to see those muscles bounce a bullet.

No arabs

It was the only black colony that could fight against their white masters, though.
So it wouldn't make much sense to put them into the image.

Unlike your mother before, during, and after her pregnancy, I don't drink, nor do I inject krokodil.
And surely Allah will forgive you for killing yourself as long as you also kill a Jew.

Hi JIDF! Your conditioning program isn't working today, try again another time!

Be careful... The more you post the more data we get for where you and your family lives. Keep posting and we'll see you soon. ;)

Shh toothpaste, he doesn't know whites have discovered gunpowder yet.

>Checks flag

Everytime. The 40% has arrived.

>mean while in chikangland retarded people are shooting eachother
>we wuz kangzz an shietttt
>in civilized land noone cares and goes too work and gets on with their lives

see the difference get on with your life, life isnt just partying its about supporting your country and making sure it can run itself instead of being a shit liberal and running into the ground.

So are you faggot ahahhahahaha

Are you jealous of them?

Yeah, mostly american blacks.

They never make it past the initial rounds

Why would anyone degrade themselves that much and take a picture like that? Have people have no pride? Is he that white kid that desperate to make money?

how can blackbois even compete with superior BWC

The average white boy is a faggot tho.

Have you ever seen a strong man competition? They are literally all white. You can have your agility all you want I'll keep my brain and strength thanks.

Rich man in Somaliland.

They might look bigger, but they wouldn't know where to throw the punch or the kicks.

>in italy
>buy a gun

Nigger what? Also im a burger on holiday fyi

Especially french and anglo whites

Bunch of degenerate faggots the lot of them

You said it, 'was'.
But about Germany NOW?

This thread is fucking dumb. This. This is why we can't have nice things.

Feels good senpai

problem whiteboi

>Lmao you pasty white boys better hope trump can deport us, otherwise 2017 OUR YEAR, we taking over.
keep acting that way.

PUDZIANOWSKI!

>if I disagree with it it's fake news: the book for a liberal understanding news

Kike!

What does she feel when someone does that to her?

new episode of the x files

Oh look, its another agtitative propaganda LARPING op

>2 posts by this ID
Save up more internet points when you're released from your cage next time Jamal.

buttmad spaincuck
how does it feels being conquered by muslim and now have to live in poverty? kek

no I pity them, much like I pity you for having shitty police that let thousands of kid be gangraped by "asian"

Having higher IQ and better cognitive thinking skills. Not turning into a chimp when crossed with a differing opinion.

Ya op.. whites are inferior to ancient farm equipment.

>AYO
>*smacks lips*
>YALL BETTER HAVE SOME SOUL FOOD WHEN WE TAKE OVER NEEEEYGAH

T. Sister got used as a cumdumpster by Anglo tourists