Typical germans

Here is a few Students at the lmu university in munich Bavaria, my home town, protesting the afd Party.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4099250/Inside-Perrie-Edwards-wild-night-Little-Mix-star-performs-sexy-lapdance-clubber-cavorts-naked-hostesses-croons-break-hits-steamy-evening-town.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuck

Jesus fucking christ

That [CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD] on the left looks like [REEEE GENDERS ARENT REAL] has herpes made out of metal

If anyone tries to tell you there are no sjw in germany universities show them this photo.
This is considered normal in germany thats why german cucks dont even register it as sjw

Dear Lord

One thing I have learned over the past years is that if such people protest a thing, this thing must be reasonable and good.

was für eine scheisse ist das denn? die gehören ein heim für schwer erziehbare...

I'm for whatever they are against

And that's why I side with muslims. You don't see that shit in islamic countries.

Man, there's a thing on our campus that I can't even identifiy to one of the two genders.

It has a mustache, but it also wears skirts. Don't know mate, I really try not to laugh everytime I see this thing.

>not loving Muslim cock

Plebs

Die studieren wahrscheinlich Lehramt oder Pädagogik. Sprich, die werden mal deine Kinder erziehen, falls du vorhast welche in die Welt zu setzen.
Is in der Schweiz auch nicht anders von dem was ich gesehen habe.

It is like I woke up in a new reality and there are these alien creatures running around everywhere powered only by tears and feelings and constantly asking me to check my privilege

Seriously, these things don't even look human, and there are so many of them everywhere, imagine showing somebody who grew up in the 20s or 30s pics of people like this, they'd think they were in a scifi dystopia film or something, but the sad part about it is the fact that's it real

Why side with Islam you weak cuck and not with proper german Traditionalists?

why tf are they dressed like that?

bitte, als Schweizer neutral bleiben und eine sachliche objektive Haltung einnehmen

aber du hast Recht

Can't wait for Muslims to fly swastikas in the streets and publically execute these degenerates.

These people should be in a mental institution.

Thats casual sjw garb in germany.

They're mentally ill Santa.

what happens if you turn on a giant magnet around them? do the piercings get ripped out of their faces?

Because your name triggers them

Santa!?

Muslims in germany are super degenerate, sell drugs and pimp women.
They are like niggers

>maybe if i make myself look like shit people will listen to my words

no. you just look like shit.

Can anyone here translate Arabic?

Dachau is not too far away from Munich. And no, I'm not harsh. If these people could, they'd do likewise with AfD members.

Besser ins Diätlager

>bavaria

Da hast du recht Sepp

But they hate Jews.

If you showed Islam sided and share values with the Nazis, you could start a National Islamic Workers' Party and fix your Weimer Republic.

RARE
A
R
E

It says 54%

Why Munich, I thought all the conservatives were there? Or is this just some shithole?

weirdly enough, most dudes in the netherlands who dress like this are either anarchist or far right.

LEAVE THE MUNCHENS ALONE!!!

>haha drumpf looks like a clown look at that hair and the spray tan

>Typical CSU supporters

Seehofer would be proud.

You're truly retarded if you believe this. Muslim clans are the most disgusting thing in the world. They fuck around in their family, they sell drugs, kill people, force prostitution on women and so on.

I had one of these fucking clans in my town, my sister knew a few of them. They tried to threaten my father that they want to kidnap my sister and force her to work as a prostitute in the Netherlands. They also terrorize everyone in their neighbourhood.

Biggest scum on earth, they're worse than niggers. I would gladly send the army in to wipe them all out.

Here's a typical English coal burning whore.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4099250/Inside-Perrie-Edwards-wild-night-Little-Mix-star-performs-sexy-lapdance-clubber-cavorts-naked-hostesses-croons-break-hits-steamy-evening-town.html

>Muslim ex fiance (Zayn Malik)
>Rebounded with half nigger
>Slut for full niggers
>Back with a half nigger

The cuck article really likes mentioning the fact she's blonde.

That's what's called the Muslim Brotherhood and they should be purged from western civilization with fire and sword

fuck off with your my enemies enemy is my friend bullshit

Here's your typical English "Anti fascist".
Such progressive,tolerant and decent people!

I'm from Wales, m8.
I'm just here for my job.

the fuck you talking about
what right winged man dresses like that

Just end it all already. As Goebbels said "Should we one day fade from history, we will slam the door so hard that all humanity will stand back in stupefaction"

>force her to work as a prostitute in the Netherlands.

are those turks suicidal or something? the underworld in the netherlands is mostly ruled by
the dutch themselves, or italian and serbian diaspora crime families

Here's your typical anti foreigners in Ireland

is this Berlin?
bcause they are stuck in 1980s

No "Far right" and especially not a nationalist person would ever look like that.

>superpower 2
love that game

Munich is full of liberal leftists from Niedersachsen and bawü

Jesus fucking christ

Zir is going for that "my father took my anal virginity" look.

> Eure Demokratie
> Eure

At least they admit they are no real citizens.

>Bavaria
Fuck, as far as I know Southerners are the least degenerate amongst Germans.

Germany has fallen into hard times, huh?

What am I looking at, exactly? I can't tell. These are actual people?

No, they don't want democracy. They want communism or anarchy. Of course they are unaware of the fact that they'd be killed within a week in both systems.

They are, but Munich is a popular city, which apparently attracts liberals

Yeah mate. Needs a 3rd game though. Superpower 2 was made back in 2002-2003 and released in 2004. Its massively outdated(in every way) as the world has changed radically since those days. It was really ambitious.

I know Superpower 3 was confirmed in mid 2015 as being in development but I've not see any word on it.

>Munich
>Bavaria

Munich is probably the most non-Bavarian place in whole Germany. It is the epitome of a liberal college city, full of non natives, trying to speak for the real people of Munich.

>muh rights N shiet, we are better than you because we are so open
>openly discriminate people who dont share their views
Why are liberals such a shitshow?
I mean even retards should be able to see the irony

t. Chantal
How does rapefugee cock taste?

Line those degenerates up in front of a firing squad

>More Minarets for Switzerland
Go fuck our self you anglo faggot, I will put rounds in your gray matter

ULTRA RARE

It's 62%, mudslime

Stop with this /fit/-tier memeing of altering percentages (heights) every goddamn day.

The one with the daily mail sign could be brought back into reality

They need an urgent dose of Zyklon B.

>>Rebounded with half nigger
>>Slut for full niggers
>>Back with a half nigger

hot. browned. blacked. blonde.

>when your face doubles as a tacklebox

> Lehramt oder Pädagogik

People dressed like punks shouldn't be allowed near children. A dress code for the teachers should be mandatory.

That was a long time ago, maybe 15 years or more. The point is, these fuckers are filthy animals. Nothing more.

That's why I hate muslims so damn much.

Bump

Too bed the people who vote live well sheltered from these problems. You can see that in Vienna's local parliaments as well, if you have 30:30 SPÖ/FPÖ it's a shit tier district with working class Austrians who can't afford living anywhere else and Muslim invaders. Rich districts with less shitskin immigration which consist mostly of Serbs and Germans are ÖVP and Green dominated.

*Too bad

Am I still banned.

mods

They're right

How is the irony lost on these people?

I'm taking a guess that they're cosplaying Splatoon characters or something?