Milo Yanabananawhateverthefuck

So... how did a nigger dick loving faggot come to be a spokesman for the right wing?

Somebody explain this one to me

And the liberal media shits on this guy, who, is actually one of them, I mean what the fuck? Shouldn't they be like oh this guy is LGBTQWERTY he's oppressed and shit, interracial relationships, this guy is a total degenerate freakazoid he's one of them but now he's apparently "right wing"??

>>>> A coalburning flamboyant homo is a right wing conservative now

Now from what I've heard this guy speak he's alright, raises some good points, I wouldn't hoist the guy when the day of the rope comes, he would just have to scale down the fag factor and do his shit in private.... but still...

What kind of bizarro fucking world... I mean what the fuck??? Shit is just NOT making fucking sense here, this is like a fucking absurd version of reality

hes a kike tho, so Sup Forums will hoist him on the day of rope anyways

Sup Forums is more tolerant of the coalburning and fag parts

he's a jew?

he's got a greek name Yanoupoulos or some shit

that's fuckin sneaky

I wonder what his endgame is

Alt right is just one cia guy. user is all russians making compelling arguments on freedom to sway elections.

>I wonder what his endgame is
He is an attentionwhore and the best way to gain attention is to have opinions that go against the mainstream. Liberalism and leftism is the norm now and the """alt-right""" is the counter culture movement.

Co-opt and takeover the movement to serve the (((tribe's))) interests. Standard protocol.

This.

Check out his speech after the Orlando gay club shootings. He couldn't resist bringing up the holocaust and the wonderful job JDF does killing Palestinian children.

He serves as a symbol of an unwillingness of the new right's desire to break away from the orthodoxy of the old right

He is a twat though and being gay is degenerate, but he serves a purpose in feedinf redpills to people that are obsessed with identity politics

Because this isn't as serious as you think. We just hate SJWs. Nobody actually cares about the white race stormcuck.

he's a Jewish puppet

he inserted himself as one and was rather outspoken about quite a few of our key points such as the preservation of western civilization and the fact that the deck is severely stacked against men and whites now.
He also manages to fit the typical libshit checklist of: Foreign guy who loves nigger cock and is a jew
so it makes their heads spin
basically he's a useful idiot even if he is clearly doing it all just for the attention

t. redditposting leaf

go back to plebbit you stupid filthy mongrel degenerate american cunt

>Nobody actually cares about the white race stormcuck.
>leaf
Yeah, maybe just you that thinks that

i think it's because he's a great "haha you ain't got shit on me libcucks". Their usual insults wash right off his back.

Plus, it makes him slightly more appealing to the left, I'm sure some have him as a guilty pleasure, hiding from their liberal circles as they secretly shiftpost moonman.

He isn't a spokesman for the right wing.
Typical kike tactic of placing an undesirable person as a "leader" of a movement in order to discredit the movement.

>So... how did a nigger dick loving faggot come to be a spokesman for the right wing?

>nigger dick loving faggot
>right wing

No need to repeat yourself, friend.

Gay guys are more willing to publicly tell feminists to shut the fuck up because "lol you won't get any pussy" isn't a threat to them

>how did a nigger dick loving faggot come to be a spokesman for the right wing?

You faggots keep giving him attention.

His views are actually extremely Kosher, and he sure as shit doesn't speak for us.

Milo did anything but discredit republicans.
The amount of votes for Trump that he raked in from colleges across the US was detrimental to his victory.

Milo get the fuck off of my board.

>was detrimental to his victory
determinant*

"Detrimental" means that it it was bad/damaging.

What I wanna know is, how the hell does this game keep predicting shit like this? Is Kek from the future trying to tell us something?

Fuck this kike.

Milo is an attention whore
However he does do a good job at red pilling normies, but the people who he does red pill worship him like a god.

Gas him

Especially after seeing that pro-circumcision article, that was the one that made me the angriest.

cuck you, canadian faggot. You'll burn in hell for taking cocks up the ass.

>cuck you

what is "right wing" ?

Because of the cancer here that worships e-celebs, and JIDF intrusions. You can find a thread everyday on this board about [insert (((name)))]is king, queen of Sup Forums, or "is he dare say /ourguy/.

To beat the Jew we have to become the Jew. we do that by seeing people like Milo, Gorilla Goy, Molyneux and any other well know figure as nothing more than useful idiots