Which one of you is this nice fellow ?

Which one of you is this nice fellow ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc
youtu.be/J12U87qFThI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why Would You Do This

Those niggers weren't liberal though.

ahh yes, they were libertarians upset with donald trump's statist policies and were upset at the retard bootlicker for supporting violations of the NAP, that explains it

is the joke here that only liberals need to repair their computers so he effectively put himself out of business

>butthurt projection
>Computer repair

Aspie bankruptcy coming soon

This. Just call them niggers.

explain more then paco

niggers are very conservative and prefer family values, but they don't vote republican because democrats convinced them that day racist

>TO ALL IGNORANT LIBERALS INCLUDING BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN...

>why you kick my dog

>Oregon
>50.1% Hillary
Insulting half of the population isn't the best way to run a business, just ask Macy's

Irrelevant if they vote for the dems and beat up white people for voting for conservative ideals

What's up with people assuming he voted trump just because he's retarded?

Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc

Oregon is pretty based desu senpai

>YOU COME INTO MY YARD AND KICK MY FUCKING DOG!

>portland
>based

Nice

Libtards BTFO, how will they recover?

>trumptards

That's not the part of Oregon that was talkin bout partner

Of course they were. Do you think they didn't want Hillary?

liberals use apple. he only fixes real computers

A lot of older and typically conservative folks get their computers fixed since they usually aren't able to figure it out themselves.

Liberals go to the CrApple store for everything.

pretty based, do hope his window waont get smashed by chimps.

He's definitely a bigger Jew then apple so I'll give him that

>niggers prefer family values

my fucking sides

youtu.be/J12U87qFThI

Thank you, user. I needed that.

$630 for just the case???
Jesus, I will never spend more than $100 for a case, and that's for brand new ones.

If I were an Oregonfag I'd buy my parts from him and send him stuff to repair even if I could repair myself. Even if I lived on the other side of the state.

Gotta support /ourguys/

> Relevant neckbearded Pepe

I don't know, but it's not that far away from where I live if anybody wants details.

Portland isn't based. We voted like 82% for Hillary. The rest of Oregon outside of the Willamette valley is pretty based though.

In fact they where "liberals", the same sort hillary&obama party are "democrates".

It doesn't show, but they will stab you 'fo makin fun o dey momma'.

Edgy. Poor grammar. Unecessarry capitalization. Seems exactly like what I'd expect a Trumptard to be.

hahahahaha
hahahaha

hahaha

>meanwhile in nigger land, thenogs have bad home training.

hahahahahah

wew laddie

if you vote Democrat, Youre not a conservative.

Portland and the coast is diseased with liberalism. Only the counties in the eastern part of Oregon are based.

You should ask Sup Forums

hemeans tower with everything in it, mobo chip ram, psu, cd rom, etc...

Even Ted Nugent wants nothing to do with the inauguration.

Buyer's remorse?

Edgy. Poor grammar. Unnecessary capitalization. Strawman. Seems exactly like what I'd expect a liberal crybaby to be.

no one would willingly associate themselves with this board

Not bad but that depends on what's inside.

kek

havent hard that in a while

Trump won over coverage vs. image. Ask him.
Also less than third of population voted and most of voters did it to not let the opposition win.

So it is:
25% less market in suburb shop with impoverished urban hipsters, degenerate urban feminists and ghetto niggers.
25% more market in suburb with white males.
50% more market of people, who do not give a fuck, trough coverage.

I`d say coverage is not good enough, as there is no branding of any sort. But the cost of same kind of ad in national media is probably bigger, than the whole store worth.

He cares more about burying niggers

It's a mom & pop computer store, not a regional or state company. If his town is red he'll probably be fine, maybe even see more business from locals who saw him on the news, until antifa faggots burn it down.

Why do people overpay so much for anything tech related. Fuck I got rid of some annoyingly persistent malware on my neighbor's laptop for two boxes of 7.62x39. I guess I should have charged them $200.

>Fuck I got rid of some annoyingly persistent malware on my neighbor's laptop for two boxes of 7.62x39

FUCKING COMMUNIST FAGGOT

And they dindu nuffin.

it just means they have animalistic emotional control

OP's picture is a strawman. What's your point?

>ywn be good with the cyber

In the off chance you are not joking, even in trinidad nigs have far more liberal family values than the local poos. Poos, chinese have the most strict family values, followed by whites, creole then nigs. All this is reflected in a wide set of family data.

the usa is no different and if anything the stark elevation of single motherhood is exactly representative of this trend.

What single statistic can better represent the fall of family values practically (as happiness is linked to suicide) than single parenthood.