Goodnight sweet prince

Goodnight sweet prince

twitter.com/martinshkreli

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/martinshkreli
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1YqKDARwnjkGV#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How could she get creeped out from that, she fucking TOOK those photos herself, women are fucking retards.

nooo not the bantzmaster

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

When will you nazi losers realize you will never beat us? We own every social media platform you stupid cucks.

Now go watch your animes and play your vidya like a good little loser baby.

>jokes about loving someone
>person calls it literally rape and disgusting
>banned
RIP Martin

why :(

KEK WILL DESTROY TWITTER WITH THESE REPEATING INTEGERS

F

Shkreli is fuckin based, he's got fuck you money and he knows it.

A madman

What is this like Australia's little retarded brother?

>twitter.com/martinshkreli
what the fuck

Trump; should save Trump Jr.

What happened?

Then people wonder why twitter is in troubles.

F

I also need someone to help me fill in the blanks.

He had a little crush on a bitch and the bitch cried rape

Twitter is a fuckin joke.
SJWs literally attack people nonstop, can't take it back.

REST IN PISS

He asked someone to be his +1 to the inauguration jokingly then made a photoshop of them sitting together and she cried rape/harassment

F

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GET FUCKED DRUMPFTARDS, GET FUUUUUUUUUUUCKED

What a creep.

remember, sheep can't consent you fucking rapist

He made a collage of some woman and she said it was sexual assault or something

?

>declined a millionaire's invitation to experience arguably the most important political event in 4 years

I know right
That bitch was a total creep I don't know what Martin saw in her

pic

I've noticed an influx of Serbian shitposts, which is odd because Serbs are usually based. I'm calling one guy or proxy shitposting on this one.

making a collage? is he... on the spectrum?

This is the same woman who called Tucker Carlson a sexist pig for criticizing her Teen Vogue articles about Trump because her past articles were about vapid celebrity bullshit.

This. What the fuck did Martin do/say?

He started harassing someone in a very focused way. 100% obviously ban baiting.

TWITTER IS REMOVING DRUMPF SUPPORTERS FOR MONTHS NOW AND THEY FINALLY BANNED SHKRELI.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he didn't make it, it was sent by a fan

Ok. That's fucked up.

>shill gets banned
>shill hops on a proxy
>proxies come from random countries

The obvious shill/shitposter look of their posts should be a giveaway.

what happend? anyone got a screenshot

Your pathetic candidate lost to THE most smeared presidential candidates in history by the media, all while receiving the highest possible praise herself, you're so desperate for something to let you retreat back into your echochamber which has been breached, that you're laughing at some random millionaire whose twitter account got suspended. Put your life into perspective and SORT YOURSELF OUT.

She should have accused him of being a pedo. Then he would be fucked beyond repair.

>SERBS ARE BASED
>t. SERBROACH DIASPORA

LUL.

someone post Periscope link plz

I love you Martin

Lmao

>""""harassing""""

Isn't that libel though? Bitch wouldn't dare do anything that could have real world implications, she would never win a suit against a madman millionaire. That's why all she can do is get all her white knights to report Martin's account.

ill speak to Vucic. Your internets will be cut off.

periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1YqKDARwnjkGV#

you missed him telling some news reporter to fuck off lol

So? Trump is still gonna be president and the wall is still going to get built. If anything all the people banned on twitter will find their way here.

Twitch banned him for life over some stupid shit the media are taking the bait hard with a little help from their friends in the insurence business but at least we still have his LOL streams

Stop with the forced memes, or we'll bomb you again.

F

>banned from twitter
>banned from periscope

>mfw he single-handedly brings about a Myspace resurgence.

doesn't matter if it is or not. Once you're accused in the public domain of being a kiddy fiddler, people are going to have it in for you and noone will associate with you whether you're guilty or not.There have been very few instances of famous people who were accused or even found guilty of it that rebuilt their careers and non famour people have no chance. Stigma for life

he dindu nuffin

F

>THE WALL IS STILL GOING TO GET BUILT

AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHASHAH

We can all agree that the next logical step is for someone to make one of these with her face taped to it

You're a dumbass.

Goddamn these San Francisco fart huffing faggot companies do not have a single ounce of spine; they fold like the floppy limp dicks their beta numales have. What pathetic fags. Facebook and Twitter need to die the slow, miserable death they deserve.

How does it feel knowing your only exports are sheep-sh*t and Lord of the Rings movies?

SHADILAY! The madman

Congratulations, he got himself banned. Now what's the next step in his master plan?

F

what a fag

If someone did the same thing but put Obama's pictures he'd be hailed a national hero

You so sure about that why don't you go ahead and try to ban Trump, see what happens.

t. butt blasted spic

Is it time for Shkreli to make the next Twitter then?

Jews

got banned over a horse face jew

fuckin jews i tell you, so animalistic

>tfw nobody will ever create a an alt-twitter where nothing is banned but leftism and muh feels

Ffs

That's the teen vogue writer that was on tucker carlson

Too bad hes already married to the street

>periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1YqKDARwnjkGV?

Live Now

Faggot.

Just buy twitter isn't jack trying to sell anyway?
I'd love to be the owner of the US President's favorite passtime

needs Shrekli's face

>teen vogue
>writer

>mfw Commiefornia falls into the ocean after a massive earthquake

The Big One when?

The very same. Seems like a cunt, like most Teen Vogue writers

Oh I'm not denying that, people are stupid enough that what you're saying inevitably happens.
What I'm saying is that if she were to do that it would be a very phyric victory, yeah she could ruin his reputation forever but he would make sure to bankrupt her with a big lawsuit and she wants none of that. She knows she's powerless against him because she's not willing to pay the price of accusing him of something with real world implications like that.

TWITTER BANNED HIM. What a madman. Twitter really shows us how deluded they are. A liberal faggot company thinks they can continue to ban and alienate half of the US customers.

>harass an innocent girl while generally being a piece of shit
>m-muh poor baby's account got banned

Good. The prick deserves it.

How will you be able to shout muh economy then?

who the fuck cares about this shitty little sociopath? he'll be doing decades in federal prison soon enough, assuming he doesn't flee the country before then.

fuck off with your creepy obsession, goat fucker.

Kek, he loves fucking with reporters. They take the bait so easily.

LOL

He will join the long list of popular conservative content creators that will eventually create the next popular social media platform. Trump will drop Twitter like it's hot and Twitter will instantly lose %50 of its market value.

I'm literally shaking

What I've always wondered: are they banning the thousands of ISIS fans? or the actual ISIS accounts?

Why? Are you a feminist?

Hey there Serbia. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but your caps lock is on. Could you turn it off and maybe kill yourself while you're at it? Thanks.

What are you, racist?

>E=mc^2

Of course not silly that would be racist and intolerant

Day of the Emu when?

>mass ban people and drive your company into the ground
>get fucking clobbered in China and India
>Japan gets so sick of your shit you basically have to hire a totally separate wing of the company to run JapTwitter
>your company is financially insolvent and has to shut down
>no one cares because you drove them all away
>OH NO MUH SASSY GIFS
You didn't think this through.

I really hoped at some.point.he would.buy Sup Forums and.hangout with autists here i am sure he would allow raids and many stuff that our plebbit mods are banning you should have seen him how his eyes were glowing when he was being an edglord on Sup Forums the other day he even jonkingly made a $1.50 bid to buy it suggesting that chink moot got it for just a dollar