General Cakeboy

From Wiki:

>Mattis is a life-long bachelor,[63] who has never been married and has no children

>be James Mattis
>receive intel that meeting in the desert is actually a wedding
>has flashback to the time his mother asked him when he was going to find a nice girl, settle down and give her some grandkids
>flashes back to all the dicks he's sucked
>orders drone strike

My fucking sides when Amerifats laugh at other countries' defense ministers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOc38ZwEO8s
videodoubler.com/combo/82123
youtube.com/watch?v=zsMwVb8dA2E
youtube.com/watch?v=zyCmUKS2UjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That old man could kill you with his bare hands prolly tho m8.

And if not, CERTAINLY with a weapon.

He's killed people.

WTF I hate brits now.

He's ONE OF US. You can't even use women/children against him. While we can still kidnap and torture other defense ministry's families and use it against them. Damn what a boss.

>I'm a lefty that hates the military
>also shame someone for being gay

I thought we were so diverse and tolerant?

That dude has to be a sociopath. A good one like batman or something though.

this guy is is married to warfare
Killing people and capitulating enemies is all he knows

>be Britcuck
>rest on laurels of long dead dynasty
>laughing stock of the entire world
>shit accent
>yuckmouth teeth
>25% black, 18% muslim

Yanks are better faggot, they always have been

cool post, OP. it is amusing that you think muslim marriages in the desert consist of true love finding itself and settling down, instead of, you know, children being forced to fuck old men

so is this the point where you're going to post pictures of all your past girlfriends and your experience in warfare? you're going to do that, since you have integrity, unlike a typical faceless coward on the internet, right?

>never allowed themselves to be 'distracted' by such things as family and love.
>A true warrior
>40+ years of service
>Rifle, AND Pistol expert medals.
>carries a copy of Marcus Aurelius' 'Meditations'

>giving someone shit because they dedicated their life to warfare.

I fail to see what is wrong with this guy.

Consider killing yourself.

I love these threads.

Please never stop making them

>mfw Americans worship a soldier who literally took it up the ass

>Learns about "wedding" in desert next to hospital
>Says fuck-it, kill all the sand monkeys
>Puts feet up on desk, job well done

>Germany

>Trying to be relevant in modern warfare.

pls go and stay go

Germans shaped warfare as we know it today, and make some of the best tanks on the planet
>Hue hue irrelevant, muh Ahbrams.

fuck off ahmed, you should be glad it wasn't your sisters wedding he ordered a strike on

anything he's actually known for apart from being gay and le epic kill 'em all memes at wkiquote?

>Eurocucks are immensely butthurt that the world's foremost warfare expert will be running our military instead of some diversity hire woman like they have in charge of their militaries

>this guy is is married to warfare

>>giving someone shit because they dedicated their life to warfare.

Hmmm. Let's look at some other American generals:

>Colin Powell
>married
>3 kids

>Norman Schwarzkopf
>married
>3 kids

>current Army Chief of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley
>married
>2 kids

>current Marine Commandant, Gen. Robert Neller
>married
>3 kids

Really activates the ol' neural almonds when you think about it.

Virgin shaming is retarded. Just because you at one point in your life have put a dick in to a wet hole doesn't make you any better or worse to anyone.

honestly its a shame that he is a genetic dead end

there should be more people like him, not less

>diversity hire

>implying hiring a massive fruit isn't a diversity hire

Oh? and the Polaks revolutionized cavalry warfare.

And just how relevant is Poland now?

All I see is black in his eyes.
0% fear

I would vigorously suck that mans dick. A true patriot.

The German army is a fucking joke of the highest tier. btfo cuck.

>Virgin shaming is retarded.

Mattis isn't a virgin.

He's had dicks in his ass and mouth.

> be Mattis
> no time for women, focus on how best to slay enemies
> no time for children, best to study war
> 63 years of slaying has turned me into a god general
> pathetic UK faggot mocks me for my devotion on Sup Forums
> mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=HOc38ZwEO8s

The United States is his family, and he works tirelessly to protect us. His great sacrifice is to kill so that we do not have to kill, no matter the cost to himself. Plus he just fuckin' loves killing.

>videodoubler.com/combo/82123

did he shell your village or something akbar?

OP knows best about sucking dicks

I bet he's had many mistresses during his life.

>Pic related is OP's face when he realizes you can fuck a woman and not necessarily have to marry her

Does it count as insubordination in the American military if a full general orders you to come to his quarters and then orders you to let him suck your dick and you say no?

>focus on how best to slay enemies

He must be dyslexic then. He led the most catastrophic period of modern US history, which crippled any glimmer of the USMC being perceived as a viable fighting force.

>no time for children

He is a homosexual. No women in his back catalogue, looks and speaks like a poofter.

>I bet he's had many mistresses during his life.

From Wiki:

>He is nicknamed "The Warrior Monk" because of his bachelor life and lifelong devotion to the study of war.
>"bachelor life"

>"bachelor life"

who can blame him.. every man who is married gets cucked by his wife (cucked used loosely in this sentence)

you can't be a real man's man and not be divorce/married.. it's just not possible in this society.

respect to maddog.. he'll fuck up the ISIS

I thought pol hated MGTOW

He talks like a true fagget. Sounds like he has a dick in his mouth while talking. This guy is a certified fagget cock sucker. Nothing more gay than not having any children. Hurr durr, meesa warrior, hurr. Fucking americucks posting his gay quote about the war protestor. That shit is cringe worthy and faggy. Image someone saying something that cringy, this screams 'look at me I am a closeted fagget with a superiority complex'. LMAO

say that to his face and not online fgt

TFW Gen. Mattis would kick, pudgy Churchill's ass while beating Hitler senseless and staring down Stalin.

get on our level brexit.

What's the problem Ahmed? Did the big bad Marine grab your pussy?

he would exterminate every russian officer on his own

>He's had dicks in his ass and mouth.
wouldn't that be really fucked up? a faggot being one of the best US generals..

I sincerely hope he's not gay.. I don't want homosexuals to be accepted into armies.

He could give them all AIDS which would kill them eventually.

I guarantee the man fucks. He just never had the time for marriage or children.

Thats dude probably needs diapers because his nuggets clutch is so loose.

>He's too busy for a wife and famliy, OP!
>He dedicates his life to his country!
>He's fucking loads of chicks on the DL!

maybe he fucks the dead corpses of his enemies...

>lists a bunch of shitty politicians who are the reasons our military is being pussyfied

...and none of them were chosen to be the Secretary of Offense. Mattis is universally loved by the military. Best pick. This is the best timeline.

>pussyfied

And how do you think putting in an incompetent, minimally closeted homosexual is going to remedy that?

Lemme guess...he ordered the bombings that killed your favorite goat to fuck, eh Achmed?

You're only a diversity hire if you fill out the paperwork that lets them claim you are some kind of special minority.

I can't wait to quote this OP the next time we have a thread on here about homosexual degeneracy.

webm related: Gen. Cupcake checking one of his troops for lumps

Not speaking about Mattis here but Americans seem to think gung-ho attitude makes you a good soldier or something. That's pretty much bullshit.

Cucked Germ projects again, what a surprise. You should really consider unfucking your country before complaining about somebody elses.

>>never allowed themselves to be 'distracted' by such things as family and love.

Is that how you say "closeted homosexual" these days?

It's odd how badly you want this guy to be gay

And here's another one who lost his favorite fuck goat to the bombings

>Britbongs measure a soldier's worth by how many sluts they've fucked

>faggot fuckboys honestly believe that being a pussy slave who spends all their free time begging sluts for a pity fuck makes them manly

The guy has posted this same thread with that same fucking response before

It's obviously an autist, and you're getting trolled.

Matter of fact, it might as well be the same autist in all those Christianity threads. The MO is the same, he copypastas his own responses and posts under a British flag. Also hates Americans.

This place isn't as big as it seems, if you post on here enough patterns start emerging and you recognize people.

>Mattis visits London
>Flashes back to the black hawk down incident
>orders drone strike.

Yeah?
Bachelor means unmarried.

>"I was trying to build up the same sort of working spirit I had seen in China where all the soldiers dedicated themselves to one idea and worked together to put that idea over. I told the boys about it again and again. I told them of the motto of the Chinese Cooperatives, Gung Ho. It means Work Together-Work in Harmony...."

Yes, what a shitty attitude for soldiers to have.

Yeah, we should really live like americans, with 12 % niggers, a rising amount of spics and jews that gobble up white workers earnings. Tell me again how cucked my country is jamal.
You nigger loving retard, have fun dying of cancer with your third world insurances. LMAO

>Sup Forumstards
>"Homosexuality is degenerate. Fucking fags should fucking hang!" etc.

>point out one of their Trumpian heroes is a genuine polesmoker
>"Yeah but no but you see..."

My fucking sides.

The battlefield has no gender.

>mfw some low-priced rent boy shows up with grainy phone footage of Mattis smoking meth in a gimp mask

Nice try, Abdul and Achmed. Waste too much time on Sup Forums, and you'll miss your appointed suicide bombings

m8, he keeps to himself. He isn't parading down my street sucking a massive rainbow colored cock while on a flamboyant bicycle that has a dragon dildo for a seat, or throwing a fit when someone doesn't want to bake a cake for him. We also don't know for sure he is homo. Perhaps he's had many mistresses just never wanted to settle down.

We are MGTOW.

So he was SMART enough to avoid the marriage TRAP. See this guy sees the ambush coming -- no wonder he's such a great general.

Everyone claiming hes gay or sucking cock --- are all pretty much projecting. You talk about being gay and sucking cock so much, it makes you gay.

US soldiers are notorious fudge packers. This has been known for generations.

>25% black, 18% muslim

he's basically Gandalf at this point. It's why Trump hired him.

This man has seen so much death and things you could scarcely imagine, there is no joy left for him to share with a woman or children. I'm sure he has offspring in vietnam or elsewhere though.

Redpill me on Mad Dog. Why is he so based? He seems to have universal support among the enlisted of all branches of the armed forces. Why is all of the inter service bickering absent with Mad Dog?

I had a dream last night about him. He mentioned someone by name and I asked who it was and he said it was someone in my chain of command and I need to read my org chart and he was pissed.

He's like the reincarnation of Chesty Puller.

This is good bait.

Wow what a nice comeback. You really BTFO me. Now go and fight a war for the jews goyim.

So what was more forced lads; shills trying to turn Pence gay or shills turning the mad dog gay?

bechelor doesn't mean you've never fucked or had a girlfriend dumbass

>The Bachelor Show is now about a virgin guy who's never touched a girl, having to pick between a bunch of hotties who wanna marry him

Whatever you say horsefucker

when the germans rolled over france and made you guys look like a baby drowning in toilet water did they rape the men too or was it just the women?

>cant even kill the chad that stole his girl
>thinks he can kill a meme warrior
he'll be dead before he can even observe my doubles m8

> getting your definition of bachelor from Fallout perks

Have you guys left the EU yet or is this just another case of a child "running away"?

>the country that ruined Europe 3 times in one century
>allowed to talk shit

Pick one, race traitor

>This man has seen so much death
i bet he also seen a lot of dick as well

This man is what is referred to as a "cherry marine". The upper echelons of marine officers are all blackmailed by the shadow government and have massive homosexual orgies.

Kay Griggs was the wife of one of these faggots and exposes this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsMwVb8dA2E

youtube.com/watch?v=zyCmUKS2UjM

Does it really matter what it was if sand niggers still got bombed?

Yeah because ex-wives are never bitter and never lie to make their ex-husbands look bad.

>fag enabler detected

research kay griggs and then get back to me

>germany

>started 2 world wars

>lost against belgium both times

a bunch of literal peasents defeated you

I'll admit Schwarzkopf seems cool, he led Gulf War.

There are two types of brass, the dominant ones are the career military who work in offices and the field brass that are leading men in the theater. Its easy to raise a family when you are living in the burbs. Not so easy when you are on constant deployment.

Mattis isn't out getting fucked in the ass. He enjoys what he does - killing people and blowing shit up. He's an autist of destruction - something Sup Forums should relate to.

Lol you hero worship is so gay. LMAO

>massive homosexual orgies