I am sick of this board

Why the fucking hate against my flag?
Every time I post something, anything, some autist will come out of the woodwork and always say i'm behind it or try to interpret the events in a way that it's always our fault in one way or another

Even if it may be true, I literally dindu nuffin wrong, I cannot post a damn thing without you retards calling me a leaf thinking aha that'll get those evil leafs!

and I cannot leave this board, I simply can't, it cannot be done. Flags were a mistake.
I literally feel like a fucking poo-in-loo, they cannot post a thing without someone telling them they can't poo in loo (though that may be true)
it's like being a white dude democrat, everyone hates you for being white even though you are trying to contribute to their party.
and I could never become left again, so I am miserable here with you faggots

>leaf

>leaf

Why not change your flag to something respectable?

>A

Its alright, I have accepted that my missing brother is dead.

>leaf

The Red Ensign was gay as fuck. Your flag is gay as fuck too m8. Way to proclaim your eternal cucking. The leaf might be a fucking leaf, but at least it's OUR fucking leaf.

Actual question somewhat related to thread...

not that the leaf shit bothers me since I barely post, but when did it start again? If I recall if was when Trou d'eau got elected or a bit before?

10/10 a new copy pasta has been born

They forgot to put the US flag on the leaf blower.

>MOM, THEY ARE BULLYING ME AGAIN!!

>What did I tell you last time sweetheart, just leave them! What are they making fun of you for now?

>MY FLAG, JUST LIKE THEY DO INDIAN POSTERS, BECAUSE INDIAN POSTERS LEGITIMIZE THE REASON THEY ARE BEING MADE FUN OF, US CANADIANS DON'T DO THAT THOUGH >:[

>Then just leave sweetie

>MOM, I SAID I CAN'T, GOD YOU JUST NEVER UNDERSTAND ME, WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT I CAN'T, FOR NO LEGITIMATE REASON!!!

>Way to proclaim your eternal cucking.
Some projection there leaf.
I love being the most loyal son.

Lmaoing at you, you fucking leaf cuck.

>democrat,
found the problem

I really hope Quebec gets her own flag since most bad post come from anlgos

Maybe you can hire singing South Africans to help with the criticisms like hey helped with the fire.

Better gibs them their pay this time though.

you should have one
and so should vancouver island, we leave the weirdos on the mainland

Your country is a target because the vast majority of you are cucked beyond belief. Want to earn some respect? Meme Trudeau out of office. We don't see any of you faggots saying anything against him unless we bring it up first, which means you're complacent about your current situation until someone calls you out on it, then you agree just to fit in.

Get your country back, drive out all the sand niggers and your mass infestation of gooks, make sure your next leader isn't some die hard liberal faggot loving cuck, and then we'll respect you.
>pic related to last thing I said

Shut your fucking trap you idiot.
You had obama for fucking 8 years and you call us cucks?
You are beyond saving my amerilard idiot.

This is why they hate us. Our country is disgusting

This. Even if we are stuck with an Ex-Goldman Sachs kike for PM at least Australia is trying.
Maybe we can at least save one state (Queensland).

Thankfully I have no leaf

>Your country is a target because the vast majority of you are cucked beyond belief

And theyattack anyone who complains.

Literally everytime a leaf complains about the jobs situation in canada, he gets brigaded by either shill or leafs who are cucked out of all proportion to reality.

Every jerb created in canada in 2016 was part time seasonal. god help the leaf who states this.

This is an 18+ board, kid.

Ist just that most threads are anoying, Attention whore Threads and most Leaf Posts are complete, besides the Point Bullshit. Ist nothing personal against you ist just a Reflex by now

no-one listens to him
our PM has less power than your pres
he's a poster boy, hand shaker, baby kisser, nothing more
on the whole canadians were killed with kindness 2 generations ago. I have been trying to slap sense into my countrymen for about 30 years now

That's exactly what a leaf would say.

t. Alberto Barbosa

The Jewish one was better

If Trump hadn't won by the skin of his teeth you wouldn't be talking shit.

>FUCKIN'

WHAT A PUSSY

>a faggot AND a leaf

prime minister cuck had to legalize canine fellatio for all the mexicans who want to come here

>newfie
Why don't you try... Try to meme yourself free...
Post newfie art.. set yourself free...

Keep on the Good Fight man. Atleast theres hope i see

>LEAF

Mitt Romney was vanilla Obama you nigger. We tried for viable choices in 2012, but (((they))) got rid of them. Now we put Trump into office and (((they))) are doing everything in their power to stop it. This is called winning you faggot. The past 8 years we were very vocal about how much the Kenyan nigger in office sucked.

You're in the same situation. Find a viable replacement, and make it fucking happen. Trudeau ruined you, both socially and economically. Fight back.

Once again, we don't see a single leaf here attempt to meme him out of office. You only respond when we call him a fucking faggot, you never instigate it, meaning you're completely complacent with being cucked. If you're not willing to get him out, then we'll forever shit all over you mapleniggers here. Earn some self respect or deal with the abuse manlet.

because your country is a plague to the continent and the opposite of a nation.

Michael Buble is alright.

quality thread fellas

Says the stinky obese American

Leafs are the jesus christ of pol taking all of pols anger and sins

nice digits
missed it by 1

>Says the stinky obese American

This is an adult board.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Ya so leave ya SEETHING vertically challenged dwarf

Stop denying Trudeau is not one of yours.. you guys been voting him into Parliament since 2008. He is 100% a product of Quebec elitism. Pushing that social welfare/multiculturalism you fuckers wanted.

You guys bitch about separating, but did not when you had the chance because you are too much on the government teet, you are welfare monkeys.

Embrace it. Get a shit post folder. Improve your banter game. They made us shitposters, so we'll shitpost.

Thanks leaf bro for the invention of the m1 garand. We appreciate it. Let it be known that a leaf invented the single greatest battle implement ever devised

>because your country is a plague to the continent and the opposite of a nation.
How exactly? We are arguably a better place to live in than America(less crime, don't go bankrupt from healthcare, less poverty).

And when it comes to being lefties, Toronto and Vancouver are probably no different than LA, San Francisco or New York.

It's the utter lack of effort. No one respects someone who doesn't even try.

No shit, but guess what? He did win. Look at the odds stacked against him. And ya know what we did? We fought fucking long and hard, and got him into office despite (((them))) trying so hard. Do you really think (((they))) thought he had even a sliver of hope? Look at the mass amount of money they pissed away. 1.3 BILLION dollars on a fucking political election.

Do the same, then you can hold your head up high. Look at our UKbros. They're happy, we don't abuse them, and they memed their way out of being cucked by Merkel. Now they just need to fix London.

We all got blind sided hard by (((them))) before we discovered meme magic, and just how far of a reach it has on (((their))) own social media platforms. We used this new knowledge to our advantage. Now people like Alex Jones went from being a joke, to someone you seriously listen to (while also still being a great meme). And we turned CNN into a semi-respected outlet, to a complete shitshow of drunken anchors getting piercing in dirty ass bars, and talking about Kathy Griffins tits on national TV.

>Improve your banter game

leafs have no banter. if they at least had bants we'd like them.

They act like 12 year olds and think it's banter: see

Brush ya teeth ya dirty brit

>We are arguably a better place

>Not certainly

The leaf always has a fallback position built into his arguments.

Be one with the shit, write like shit, have shitty thoughts, argument like shit, advocate for shitty things, smell like shit, become the shit.
t. leaf

>They made us shitposters, so we'll shitpost.
Nobody made you do shit and you know it.

Some people learned to shitpost but you fucking leaves were born to do it, so you might as well derive some enjoyment from it.

fpbp

Shut up you crybaby pussy. Let their cries fuel more shitposting, they created the leafs we have here today.

>leafs have no banter.
if they started school in the 80's or later, they probably can't even read.
When half the class speaks a different language at home, they dumb down the whole program "no child left behind"
then they abandon grades altogether.
result- idiots who believe the CBC is credible.

bpfp

Not true. You were born fucked up. Don't try to blame us for the sorry things you are.

To add onto this even more. Do you think its even remotely possible for the UK and US to remove (((them))) from power without the assistance of each other? You know what we did? We teamed up. And now we're teaming with France, the "surrender nation" meme state, to put Le Pen into power. Why? Because they need the help, they realized how cucked they are, and they're proactively trying to do it on their own. They also provided us assistance on our fronts.

You know what you leaf faggots do? You suck gook and nigger cock, love it, and when you're pulling out the pubes from your teeth, you come here and shitpost "hurdedur DRUMPF IS DONE! MADAM PRESIDENT GOT MORE VOTES!" You contribute nothing, so why should we help you?

>A FUCKING LEAF

Says the Spanish subhuman

You have to be white to post here, you moor rape spawn.

>Miss Universe 2005
>Canadian
CHANG'D

GO EXTINCT YOU FUCKING LEAFS

every time

Leaf butthurt.
Yes.

Angry burgerbois.

Why are burgers always so butthurt about Canada? Your "bantz" are always so rage-fueled and emotional. Sad!

Riffing on one another based on nationality is the way we bond. It's healthy.

Fucking attention whore!

Most Canadians hate Canada too so what do you expect? Canada fucking sucks. Stop whining you faggot.

fuck off and grow a pair. if you don't like what you see, go somewhere else or use better arguments than just crying no-fair, muh flag... fucking leaf, indeed

>I ONLY SHITPOST BECAUSE YOU CALL ME A SHIT POSTER
lmao. fucking leafs never disappoint.
Aren't you late for your pride parade, Justin?

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting here thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

What pisses me off is that even though Australia is still cucked there is a real effort by Australians to single out Melbourne as pozzed and Queensland as pozz resistant.
NOTHING like this is posted by Canadian posters. No provinces ever stand up for themselves; occasionally they concede Vancouver is Chinese beachhead but little else.

Because Canada is the most cucked nation on fucking earth. why does it suck so fucking much? You let those french fags take it over or something?

>I am sick of this board
I'M SICK OF WHINERS LIKE YOU.

>hopeless country
>blame others when they try and help

>pic related

alberta is our texas, bc our california
quebec acts like a bitchy gf that keeps threatening to leave us even though we pay all her bills
the blue collar folk are decent coast to coast, the white shirts are either cucks or silent to keep their job
vancouver just put a hefty tax on foreign (chinese) buyers, but it wont slow them down

I will always miss you brother...
I can't stand the leaf; I fucking hate him.

Only country close to leaf land in shitposting lately is Sweden.

>1 post by this ID

Lol fuck that jew

Is this Sup Forums? Where ppl aimlessly whine at each other? This place reminds me of a youtube comment section.

My brother was a respectable outdoorsman. A fellow pioneer who tamed a land just like me and murica.

here's to the good ol dayz

>Why the fucking hate against my flag?
>Every time I post something, anything, some autist will come out of the woodwork and always say i'm behind it or try to interpret the events in a way that it's always our fault in one way or another
>
>Even if it may be true, I literally dindu nuffin wrong, I cannot post a damn thing without you retards calling me a leaf thinking aha that'll get those evil leafs!
>
>and I cannot leave this board, I simply can't, it cannot be done. Flags were a mistake.
>I literally feel like a fucking poo-in-loo, they cannot post a thing without someone telling them they can't poo in loo (though that may be true)
>it's like being a white dude democrat, everyone hates you for being white even though you are trying to contribute to their party.
>and I could never become left again, so I am miserable here with you faggots

>1 post by this id

if you don't shitpost against your own flag you're not on the right side

>Because Canada is the most cucked nation on fucking earth.
America has entire cities that are %50+ non-white.

You have no room calling other nations "cucked".

>"help"
Posting stale memes and yelling "KEK KEK CUK" isn't helping.

Not even close, leafs are in a league of their own. Swedecucks suck at shitposting.

/thread