AMERICA YOU ARE FUCKED UP

How fucked up you have to be to waste tax payers money on this stupid shit.
There are children or veterans who need life saving surgeries and you are paying thousands of dollars to change sex of this first degree murderer.
Absurd. If this is not a sign that End of the World is near then I don't know what it is.
Pure fucking insanity.

California murderer becomes first US prisoner to have state funded sex change surgery
rt.com/usa/372943-california-prisoner-sex-reassignement/

its pretty funny. She wants an american prison doctor to cut her dick off and make a new hole that people want to fuck. like thats going to go well.

I guess this is Obama fucking care in full action.
I'm sure that this waste of money will not be allowed under President Trump
Fuck kkkkkkk tell me that this is April fools day joke.

the only difference this will really make is that the taxpayers have paid for this person to be able see who is fucking them for a change lol

You read it.
>commiefornia

Funded by 'em too. I hope the state spends all of its money on shit like this.

yes like California is fucking swimming in cash
I could understand if that was a normal law abiding citizen but we are talking about a first degree convicted murderer serving life sentence.
Instead of putting bullet in his head they will pay for sex change.
I wonder if Trump as a President would have any voice in it.
Fuck kkkkkk

What will happen to the crime rate once we turn all our prisons into wild sex orgies?

I fucking really hope that if this surgery goes through that the Big One the earthquake fucking hits California and covers with water.

CALIFORNIA!

They've been gone for many decades. I just wish the fuck they would stay in Cali!

I don't mind. I hope California destroys itself.

>t. a los angeles resident

>california
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

The prisoner now gets to serve his time in a Womens Facility, which is relative "Easy Mode" for prison.

The British are spending £5 million on a girl band in Ethiopia.

> it was cancelled this week before it became common knowledge

great picture and looks not photoshopped

Fuck Cali hope magnitude 10 hits them for that.

>she
>not it

We have 20.000 heroin addicts in the netherlands. They get 900 euro per month from the gouvernment. 350 is subtracted to give them food and shelter. The remaining 550 euro they get, they spend on heroin. That is 550 x 20.000 x 12 = 132 million euro anually that the dutch taxpayers pay to heroin dealers to fund terrorism and war.

Your sex change nonsense is nothing compared to the insanity of my gouvernment.

Lol. California tax payers footed the bill. They did that because they are dumb. Need healthcare or gender reassignment surgery you can't afford? Rob a bank in California, leave, and wait for the cops to show up.
It's free just swipe your EBT.

I hope he gets fucked in the ass by a tribe of bad ass niggas in prison so hard before the surgery that his ass will be ripped all the way up to his belly button.
We are talking about this shit.

Quine was convicted of first-degree murder, kidnapping and robbery for ransom for his part in the killing of 33-year-old Shahid Ali Baig, a father of three,
in downtown Los Angeles in February 1980. She has no possibility of parole.

Just so you know, regular trannies don't get this surgery paid for by the government. Only the criminal ones in lib states.

and this fucker is there for life
why not bluet in the head I'm asking
he is a murderer he made 3 kids orphans
how much this sick surgery cost anybody knows
I think $100 000 easy
how about putting bullet in his head and give the money to children, much better idea

I think there is a solution to slip $1000 to the anesthesiologist to crank it up the doze so he goes flat line that fucking sick killer

>California
just nuke that shit Jesus Christ

>The center argued that that the state was legally required to pay for the procedure under the Eighth Amendment which states prisons must “provide inmates with medically necessary treatment for medical and mental health conditions including inmates diagnosed with gender dysphoria,"

>Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Errrrrrrr

Am I missing something Amerifats? Do states have their own amendments?

California corrections officials previously fought in court to avoid paying for sex-reassignment surgeries.
In 2015, the state paroled Michelle-Lael Norsworthy, after a series of previous rejections, just one day before a federal appeals court was to hear his request for state-funded surgery.
Quine’s landmark case is expected to pave the way for other prisoners to apply for state funded sex reassignment surgery.

I hope in that case that President has say in it and I hope that Trump is agains this waste of resources and will put stop to it, for all prisoners.
Prison is not a fucking resort especially for murderers doing life.
Nobody will fuck him in his fake pussy they will pound him in the ass as usually