Press F for TRS

Well its not out yet. RIP TRS looks like its over. They had a good run.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/americavanguard/status/817867150991818752
soundcloud.com/europaweekly/ep8-kvetching-in-ireland-elections-in-holland-and-kebabs-in-general
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another day, another cancer cluster dies

>fash the nation

Is this because of doxxing

What happened to them?

Looks like based 8chun won.

t.antifa

I'm shedding no tears over weev's destruction of TRS. Every last one of them is a douchey, LARPy sperg and the Stormer is superior by far.

Why would weev be behind it, he was recently on one of their podcasts.

Literally all fags.

>shit talks weev
>Stormer is superior

weev is a common person in the Stormer. Did weev do it?

It's simple. First they defeat everyone who they deem not extreme enough and then they defeat the left.

astroturfing ADL and antifa jews and a kike mod pretending to be 8ch

weev was against the dox you false flagging jew

I have no idea what the fuck this is.

There's a lot of material to go over with the BLM Kidnapping and huwite hispanic muzzie shooter. It's already recorded. Be patient, senpai.

gas yourself jew

I'm confused for multiple reasons.

1. T-R-S is still up, I just went there
2. Why is cripchan going full antifa?
3. How many nigger cocks can OP fit in his mouth?

TRS are one of the groups of people who've ruined Sup Forums and Sup Forums by bringing in people who don't fucking belong here, who think it's enough to just be right wing

I don't get what all this shit is.

What is TRS?
Why should I care?
What's going on?
Why? Who? Which?

Damn kids and your 7th Heaven dramas.

Go back to 8pol faggot. Muh TRS shill. You doxxed a White Nationalist for Antifa. Kill yourself.

I hope so our college is going to be rough without a fash outlet. (Of course Sup Forums is good but can't do that in the gym)

What I actually like TRS. Surrounded by to many niggers to fall for leftist shit

thank god

8gag is a pretty small board, but I can say the moderators there have been compromised. The average cripplechanner isn't responsible, but the low population makes it pretty easy to astroturf for antifa/ctr and it's easy to tell because they act like liberal strawmen of white nationalists, ie; "How do you do my fellow nazis, these other nazis don't dislike jews enough, one thousand four hundred eighty eight".

fuck off kike. trs is ethno nationanalist and anti-kike. stop with this kike narrative that they love fags and kikes, it's not true. go jerk off to common "i want a godly black man to fuck my daughter" spic you fucking jew.

>weev was against the dox you false flagging jew
And that's exactly what we're going to keep saying.

HOLD FAST. IT'S COMING

Oh look, it's the ACTUAL shills.
Once again, you have no fucking arguments, all you can do is throw around various insults, almost all of which are false, in the vain hope that one sticks.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A WHITE NATIONALIST, DOESN'T MEAN YOU FIT IN ON Sup Forums

TedX
Next X
In 2070, racial tensions will be at an all time high.
It's called the knock out game, and eventually, white people are gonna get tired of playing it.

why cant white nationalists get along?

You doxxed a White Nationalist. You're kikes.

Are you a schizo or something?
What the fuck are you babbling about?

Both of those are rhetorical, I don't actually care

You don't get to decide, faggot.

>t. Paranoid schitzo

How exactly are we shills? Do we get paid by TRS? Just accept the fact that you're either insane, or that you've been duped by antifa's divide and conquer tactics.

kill yourself kike. attracting normies is a good thing. the white race is more important than Sup Forums. you're probably just an adl infiltrator jew, but if you aren't, you are compromising the future of the whtie race for an autistic friend simulator. kill yourself.

No seriously, when rope day comes you should probably stay inside.

8 Chan virgins need to die. They are uninformed and are being led by Antifa. TRS is not going away senpai, they are still going to make kick ass podcasts. Some neckbeard doxxing is not going to stop TRS or the Alt Right movement.

Some people like TRS actually believe in WN and want it to become mainstream.

Other people like 8pol are terrified of it going mainstream because they know they'd still be antisocial loser faggots I even in an all white society, and they'd no longer be able to convince themselves that their low status is only because of their beliefs. So they have to go edgier and edgier to stay on the fringes, to the point that they're acting for antifa.

False flag. Divide and conquer. Antifa like this guy are attempting to drop the blame on 8gag and Iron March. Don't fall for it.

twitter.com/americavanguard/status/817867150991818752

You haven't been listening since the Ferguson riots? If you're a regular on this board then TDS is absolutely required.

It should be legal to hunt autists like wild game. You are the cancer.

Why would weev want to destroy TRS? He was kidnapped from his home at gunpoint for (let's be honest about it here) his right-leaning political views, held for years in a foreign territory and tortured extensively in solitary confinement. If anything, weev has been a uniting force for the right. He is not a sower if discontent and mayhem for its own sake, and he understands how serious the stakes are in this fight.

You're pretty well organised for a shill group.
Shame you're so retarded.

Why are you speaking about yourself in third person though?

>every person but me is the shill

Perhaps, JUST PERHAPS, we are one of the 100,000+ fans that downloads the podcasts every week. Just maybe?

Thanks lads

Fake and gay.
Sage

Didn't realise schizophrenia was infectious

This and seeing all the quotes I'm sure that im, n after trs shills scream " go back to lebbit menu xdddDd yoo nuhfahg"

>tfw the replies to this are proof you're right.

The Paranormies came out earlier today and europa weekly just came out. I hope JazzHands and Halberstram are alright

>to drop the blame on 8gag
While not all 8pol users are to blame that board is clealry compromised.

because he's a shill that wants to ferment even more division. there are posts on ds of weev saying the dox was unfortunate. a shill like this jew

that is how jew shilling works. Из-зa них, я нeнaвижy жидoв

i download TDS, FTN, TFL and other podcasts from TRS

quite entertaining, have you ever listened to one of them?

>schizophrenia
More like being glad that people are actually doing stuff for the movement unlike you watching anime and jerking off in your mom's basement.

I have in fact listened to a few podcasts by TRS, including the first 70 or so daily shoahs

Shut up you fucking nigger. Go back to Antifachan.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

REMOVE THALMOR SCUM.

You wouldn't understand, user. You ain't a Nord.

Fucking milk-drinker.

Go suck your feur Spencer's clocks you shills made dis board so fucking atrocious and only y'all and newfags can't were that.almost cost God emperor the ducking election! sad!

How does it feel being LITERAL controlled opposition? Doing the dirty work for antifa. They should get you a new choker for being a good pet.

Don't act like /8/pol is welcome here, you faggots left for a reason. Stay gone.

How would you even be doxed online? Just retards that have info out on the same sites they criticize?

Listen to Bongo Bongo Book Club you will either kill yourself or become enlightened from listening to it

So are infographs. Enjoy your stay Schlomo.

No, I mean how you all keep sperging out and saying
>Jew
>Antifa
>nigger
>8fag
>shill
etc, all of which are false

But you don't do arguments at TRS.
It's all "le memes xd"

At least I have Stormfront Radio and Dr. David Duke program to listen to for 15 hours a week if things get jumbled with particular shows.

Somebody please explain what the fuck is going on.

and what is your conclusion to listening from start up until the last week?

>everyone is calling me out
>everyone but me must be the shill!

Go back to /8/cuck faggot. Shoot a traitor over an enemy.

Confirmed dindu from reading that trash.

>that comic
>this post
>your life

There really is no difference between you fucks and the hambeasts on tumblr is there

>Enjoys LARPing/cosplay
>Relies on echochamber and group-mentality for security
>Takes pride in names initial meant to disparage them

Just remember, every time you post, a thousand anons cringe in silence.

When even Sup Forums is embarrassed at your antics, you know you must be a top fucking tier sperg

8pol what's your problem exactly with TRS? Is it they want to convert normies? That they think faggotry is only one issue but not the main issue? That they think getting Jews to Israel and out of our affairs is a more palatable message than calling for genocide? I don't think any of those are mischaracterizations, but correct me if you do.

Lastly, why are these beliefs warranting of equal or more contempt as liberal beliefs for you?

I really want to understand this thinking.

Fuck you libcuck Redditor

People getting too big for their britches.

>He is not a sower if discontent and mayhem for its own sake, and he understands how serious the stakes are in this fight.

he does go to pretty ridiculous lengths for his trolling.

I listened to the one where they read hood fan fiction and I haven't laughed so hard in months. Fucking great

Aw poor baby. Go back to 8pol where you pretend to be Nazis with your Antifa mods.

is TRS really kill? will Daily Shoah be kill?

>internet radio station TRS tried shilling a little bit on 8 chan (supposedly
>they go apeshit and start doxxing people and fucking with TRS site bacause dey raycis
You are now all caught up.

100%. Basically some mods allied with antifa and doxxed TRS podcasters because they weren't "extreme" enough and some TRS forum people said positive things occasionally about TRS, which was "shilling" apparently. Said they like gays and jews while they regularly shit on gays and jews. No WN would say they are too weak or moderate.

I'm hoping the regular cripplechanners take their board back or realize it's compromised and bail.

>last week
Oh, I meant of those things whatshisname does. Merchant minute.
I haven't seen nearly that many daily shoahs, I've seen maybe 3 or 4.

Anyway, you can see from the posts in this thread how cancerous and ill fitting TRS fans are for Sup Forums.
I wish they'd just use their own fucking forums, rather than sperging out all over Sup Forums.
But they need to leech off of Sup Forums to actually get anywhere.

The problem is 8pol are literal autists who don't underatand how neurotypicals work, or what a neurotypicals political movement IRL would be like. So they fear it and lash out on suspicion like When an autist says "shill" they mean "neurotypical I don't understand". They call any normie neurotypical advancing the cause IRL an "e-celeb" or "shill" because they can not comprehend the neurotypical world and what it takes to achieve gains in the normal world with normal people. They perceive arguements & advocacy as "shilling" and "raids", because a nureoutypical making an arguement is a hostile assault to the autist mind.

In their autism they have become antifachan. Autists need to gain a perspective of their limitations, to undestand they are different from normies, and that their paranoid autistic suspicious instincts about how nureoutypicals operate are probably wrong. If your autistic misunderstanding of nureoutypicals leads you to ally with antifa, then take a step back and acknowledge that your autism is leading you down the wrong path & back up.

Sven and Bubly got doxxed and shit hit the fan. Its was 8ch but no board is talking the blame, 8pol says it happened because of 'shilling' but there was no organised TRS shill just faggots posting the threads. The problem is the TRS are all white nationalists and antifa and other commie jewish organistation now have the doxx info and will try and fuck peoples lives up.

No one is saying much so who knows whats happening

>you can only listen to TRS or common filth you HAVE to pick a side and you can't like both

gee, where have I heard this before?

>8/pol/ teaming up with antifa
Yeah no. I hate 8pol and that's bullshit.
Fuck off shill.
You TRS kids will hang on the day of the rope mark my words. We will flay your leaders for destruction of the white nationalist movement.

90% of the people posting on this thread are Jews. It's Jews all the way down.

8cuck spotted. Sup Forums don't want you weird autistic faggots here. Go be a kike somewhere else.

>own fucking forums, rather than sperging out all over Sup Forums.
>leech off of Sup Forums to actually get anywhere.

so basically you are saying all of us on all boards be it TRS forums, stormfags,
4ch 8ch and the rest should stay in the closet and never expand and stay in our
internet closets until we die?

We can and do. This drama is all Antifa and shills posing as WN. It'll pass, we know we're all in this together.

He's right, you're the retard

>say something that isn't exclusively positive about TRS
>immediately get 6 replies calling me a jew shill antifa fag

(((TRS Internet Defense Force)))

TRS kids are the ones shilling for Israel lately on Sup Forums
Used to be trolls but these fuckers actually believe the kikes are good guys.
Disgusting.

This.
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

lol, this is why white nationalist are doomed to fail. They attack their own kind. You don't need jews to destroy this movement, you white nationalist would do it yourself. Also, 8pol faggots are ill fitting on Sup Forums too.

listen to
soundcloud.com/europaweekly/ep8-kvetching-in-ireland-elections-in-holland-and-kebabs-in-general
in stead

A bunch of neo Nazi LARPers, lead by pic related (a guy who dresses in dark "fashy" clothing, wears a hitler-youth haircut (despite being in his fucking thirties) and does Nazi salutes at speeches) have started LITERALLY shilling on Sup Forums and the other chan to the point where both boards are sick of their shit.

The goys said to shut the fuck up about this shit and bulby's doxxing. They've decided they're going to carry on business as usual with a few hiccups

Yes, that's what they seem to want. They don't want WN to spread, they view this entirely as an Internet turf war it seems.