Russian Hacks-- Sup Forums BTFO!

>ODNI releases evidence that Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta
>pol decries evidence as shoddy, and mostly inference-based
>literally believes that HRC was to blame for Benghazi, based on shoddy, inference-based evidence

Most of you tards don't understand the first thing about computer networking and hacking, so you put your faith supposed authorities to explain why people are stupid for trusting the CIA (who is an authority)

Tl;dr
1. pol likes inference-based evidence when it supports their beliefs, and doesn't when it does not.

2. pol makes appeal to authorities to demonstrate why liberals are dumb for appealing to authorities.

The amount of inconsistency on this board really is sickening.

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eNymeX_Z4wU
twitter.com/DHSgov/status/770372301187493888
pastebin.com/rnpU4hef
arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/did-russia-tamper-with-the-2016-election-bitter-debate-likely-to-rage-on/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know you didn't actually post any evidence to support your own claims to the contrary

It's another empty statement without proofs.

The real russian hack it's making the intelligence agencies look incompetent.

Fuck off CIAshill.

It's in the spirit of things. Plus, I don't buy that nominalist verificationism anyway.

a priori argument =/= empty statement. To hell with your meataxe verificationism

Didn't they tossed out 35 "russian spies".

Couldn't get a confession out of any of them?

I've got an open mind. Convince me the Russians did it by posting proof other than "Intelligence agencies did it," and we are gold, sonny-boy.

Down at the very bottom in small writing it says "This annex was originally published on 11 December 2012 by the Open Source Center, now the Open Source Enterprise."

On page 6, doesn't that mean RT influenced the election for Obama? Does this also mean the CIA report is imposing the deta from 2012 on the Trump election? That is... bad data.

inb4 Right after Russian Reset, inb4 Right After Obama caught on open mic telling Russian shill "This is my last election, i'll have more flexibility soon".

COMMIE Shill BTFO

I don't give a shit who did the hacks. What the hacks revealed is what the issue is.

Who's calling them spies? I thought they were diplomats..

They weren't dismissed because of suspicion of espionage, but as a retaliation for someone else's sabotage. The CIA even said that they weren't implicating those diplomats in the hacks.

great, the evidence i was promised has finally arrived!
can you link it?

exactly. democrats fucked themselves by letting a bully win who also ran a lazy great lakes campaign. eat shit liberals! people might have voted for bernie had you not railroaded his campaign. now you turds get 4 years of drumpf! maga!!!!!

1. Watch the equivocation on 'rigged'
2. Even if RT influenced it for Obama, that doesn't make it okay.
3. Without context "...more flexibility soon." doesn't say much.

Try harder.

I'm not in the position to claim "Russia dunnit"

I'm critiquing the lizard-brained, knee-jerk, skepticism toward our intelligence agencies, and I'm also critiquing the inconsistency of Sup Forums

Be careful not to strawman me

I wouldn't call Hillary lazy. She's definitely not that. It was more like, she was probably in a coma half the time.

Yep, democrats fucked up. Doesn't mean that it's okay for a foreign nation to take it upon itself to be robin hood, so to speak.

Feels good to win. And you can't do anything about it, John.
Your country's so weak a former superpower which is barely scraping by enough funds to make sure Syria stands wrong against Saudi-backed babahs can choose who is to rule in your country.
And the best part is, half of your country at least believes you're lying when you say we did it!

The eternal Rus wins again!

Who directs rockets by your phone?
Who raids neighbours like a cyclone?
We do, we do!
Who genocides and then dindus?
Who hides behind the evil Jews?
We do, we do!
Who holds back the rocket ruse?
Who robs cockholes of any use?
We do, we do!
Who rigs every damn election?
Who cancels your erection?
We do!
We do!
AХAХA, cyкa блядь!

Stands strong*

Oh yeah right, because Hillary Clinton's never interfered with a nation's sovereignty before. The greasy cunt got what she deserved.

I'm taking it that nothing short of IP addresses and Putin's DNA will convince you, but if you're not irrationally skeptical of our intelligence community, here ya go: dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

I don't have to try, commie.

I won, we won.

I hope Russia is made great again and America too.
They can have Finland and Ukraine for their hard work.

As long as we get to put you communists inside FEMA camps and the Democrats are BTFO for another 8 years i'm happy.

I don't have to try, I don't have to defend.
It's over for you libs. And your bullshit has immunized generation Z, they will be the most conservative yet.

We won. It's over for you.

>citation needed

>he blindly trust our intelligence agencies
It's like you want to get fucked over. Why the hell would you trust an organization dedicated to information manipulation and secrecy? That is like trusting a nigger with a stock portfolio.

>Russian Hacks
youtube.com/watch?v=eNymeX_Z4wU

>evidence
it doesn't exist

Serious question senpai, how can we trust the word of the same intelligence agencies that lied to us about Iraq's WMD's? Or torture by waterboarding? Or the NSA's collection of our personal data?

Tu Quoque. Is it declasse to call out logical fallacies like that? Meh, I don't really care. Come up with a new argument.

>irrationally sceptic of our intelligence organizations
>CIA has a great track record!
Really makes me think, goys.

They lie when they had to.

The real question it's why would they lie now?

"rah rah we won! Rational discourse BTFO!!!"

You sound like a right-wing SJW lol.

All that report says is that Russian media was anti-Clinton, the "proofs" that Russia did anything is nowhere in the declassified report. All we have to go on is a "high confidence" that Russia did it. Coming from the agencies that had a "high confidence" that Iraq was going to use WMDs, its reasonable to assume this report is garbage

>doesn't mean russia can play Robin hood
How have they been acting like Robin Hood? I really want to hear the stretching you have done to come to this conclusion.

Then again you are obviously a troll, so whatever.

"God doesn't exist because I haven't seen him."

That's what you sound like lolol

Why do you trust wiki leaks

Why do you trust assange

Why does everybody on pol trust RUSSIAN INTELLEGENCE!!!!!

My argument is I don't give a fuck who did it, everyone does it, including America, it's how the game is played. Hillary's camp were a bunch of retards though, and so here we are today.

>>ODNI releases evidence that Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta

Except they didn't. Report said evidence is too top secret to be shown

>Skeptical of our intelligence community.

Not knowing CIA has had extreme leftists liberals managing it for at least 8 years or more.

#refugeeswelcome

twitter.com/DHSgov/status/770372301187493888

You liberal fucks have been forcing your ideology on the world, and it has backfired into your face. Now it's time to get BTFO forever.

>Iraq WMDs

Sup Forums's only response to the IC having universal high confidence. These are not the same people and not the same community as 2001.

Fools ignore the FACT that those with access all say the same thing.

Now how much impact the Russian propaganda had is an open question. I suspect that it had little impact. It was mostly an immage campaign to reinforce the Kremlin's legitimacy at home.

it doesn't exist
>lolol

Holy shit think that the CIA said that Saddam had WMDs? The CIA said they had "suspicions" of WMDS. The Bush admin. said Saddam had em.

Guess who also lied about waterboarding? Bush admin. The CIA said nothing about it.

The NSA wasn't a lie, they just didn't make it public they were doing it.

Lies by Bush admin =/= lies by CIA
Lying =/= not telling the truth

What is with the influx of shitty trolls lately? Australia we need you, send help.

You believe they killed osama bin laden too dont ya

god doesn't exist. take your christfag fairy tales elsewhere.

>(((They))) say Trump is a conspiracy theorist for saying the election can be rigged
>Within 24 hours of Trump winning (((they))) are asking why there isn't more outrage over the hacking of the election and have correctly identified "Russian hackers" as being responsible

If this was CSI I would have a hard time believing it.

Yeah I would believe that. The left is been propping up boogeymen like crazy the past year. That's a CIA speciality.

Again, I don't know who did it, and I don't care. It's all just a deflection to distract people from what the hacks actually reveal.

cuz they cool

>nationalist verrificationism

So this is how hipster faggots with gender studies degrees are justifying not having evidence nowadays.

Remmber when wikileaks and assange was the hero of the left for exposing BOOSH

The CIA also has "suspicions" that Russian hacking influenced the election. In other words, the CIA is just as full of shit now as they were 15 years ago.

Thanks, as long as im on the outside of the FEMA fence and you fucks are on the inside, call me whatever you want.

*sigh* you could really use a philosophy of science and/or epistemology course.

There are different types of evidence, and there's such a thing as belief attenuation.

It's okay to be ignorant, it's not okay to fill in that ignorance with your ego and fears.

please just kick something off its so tiring and frustrating too see this anymore

>Most of you tards don't understand the first thing about computer networking and hacking

Leader of the hacker group known as Sup Forums here.
You know nothing of anonymous' capabilities.

If you're not inherently skeptical of the motives of your spies you're very naive.

Source: I played some CK2

Because they lost.

Lol I'd love to have a look inside the schizoid fantasy world you've constructed inside your mind.

>>literally believes that HRC was to blame for Benghazi, based on shoddy, inference-based evidence

when did testimony by HRC herself become shoddy inference based evidence

The left always creates new words to further their arguments. Hell, the communism logic is entirely written in commie buzz words, so it shouldn't be surprising that the habit is still around. They are not great thinkers, after all, just emotional children.

I remember.
>"Oy Vey! these kind whistle blowers have exposed the evil tragedy"

>2016 WAR NOW! WWIII NOW! ASSANGE NEEDS TO DIE NOW! IMWITHHER!

Because Wikileaks is still credible. Until it's proven Wikileaks has lied to us, they're in the green, especially since they have had a constantly clean record.

I do remember that. Good thing I'm a centrist and can survey issues without relying on an ideology. I've never liked Assange, and we didn't need him to show why Bush was a bad president.

hahahaahahahahahahahah i said 'nominalist' not nationlist.

Wait. You're trolling. Shit.

Starting a conversation blaming the leaking of the real words of the DNC, Podesta, and Clinton on Russia sounds scary to people. The fact that we are discussing this instead of the actual words spoken by these corrupt fucks means that what they're doing is clearly working. The media did the same thing with snowden, talking about how he's a weasel and his girlfriend is a whore.

I do remember that. Good thing I'm a centrist and can survey issues without relying on an ideology. I've never liked Assange, and we didn't need him to show why Bush was a bad president.

>centrist
Centrist don't believe russia hacked us, you lefty shill. The hacking narrative is almost exclusively left driven.

Man you are such a shitty troll.

You're the one concern trolling

>muh Russian hax
>oh em gee, u guise dont even CARE

Fuckin' faggot.

Go protest and riot, i'll give you a tour when i'm deployed for the riot duty.

So was Obama a good president, Mr centrist?

Def don't. However when it comes to honesty track record, Intelligence has a few more lies under their belt. Also deescalating tensions with Russia could mean deescalating the conflict in Syria, something nobody in power in the US, especially the CIA, would want.

Just gonna drop this here. Pic related is why the Russia stuff is BS. Those reports of "evidence" are just accusations, and they're not even that good. More info in the pastebin below.

pastebin.com/rnpU4hef

Centrists believe in well founded facts and evidence.

They absolutely believe that Russia conducted hacks to destabilize American democracy.

>Russian hacks
>DNC fell for an obvios phishing attempt.
The problem is that the DNC is incompetent and no one should ever fall for that shit.
How many nigerian kings have found their way into our politicians' emails?

she made the assumption that she would sweep the great lakes but she failed to make the distinction between labor democrats and social justice democrats. the great lakes are full of blue voting factory workers who are also in some kind of labor union. but they aren't white, vegan blm supporters. obama won the great lakes twice probably because he was a brother from chicago. hillary assumed she was a shoe in for this reason and barely campaigned there. trump swept in and did some saber rattling and tah dah, trump got the votes! no she ran a tiresome campaign im sure but in the end she assumed all blue voters stood for the same thing. they dont.

In the afe of fake news and disinformation

Agitative propaganda

How hard would it be to fabrivate a screenshot of An email

How hard woulf it be for russi...i mean, people running wiki leaks to upload fabricated documents/ emails to be "discovered" by a russia proxy media outlit posing as an alt right news site one degree of sepration away from pol

aйм хaкинг ёp мaм нay, би кepфyл

>Criticizes me for not providing evidence of Russian hacks
>Claims that I'm not a centrist without any evidence

Keeping proving me right. It makes me stronger :)

Sup Forums What are your thoughts on the Veritas project?
Also, isn't there a recording on youtube of Hillary suggesting influencing Pakistan election?

>Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process,
denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency.
We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.
lol penetrating insight from american 'intelligence'
>(We assess, w/ high confidence, that GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release (hacked data to wikileaks)
unprovable. that was my assessment as well, but im not gonna expel diplomats over it
as far as im concerned, this is all above board and no more or less than what other countries do (if the russians did this, for which of course their is no proof OR the proof cant be released for sec. reasons)
making a fuss about it unduly, however, helps deflect attention from the content of the emails (blatant criminality, all the way up to clinton and even obama proven to be lying) and undermines trump.
americans are so transparent. you desperately need competent administration.
>TL/DR, nothing of value is revealed, its all conjecture, arriving at conclusions everybody arrived at long ago

He's alright. I wish he'd disavow more of the social degeneracy, I think he could have handled Syria better (although this is probably a testament to his inexperience in foreign policy), and his expansion of executive powers wasn't cool. The ACA was fine by me, as were the bailouts, and so on. His best moments were basically forced on him. I hold a similar view of FDR. He was a good president because he had to be.

they actually use the phrase 'professional trolls' in this
surely the best timeline

arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/did-russia-tamper-with-the-2016-election-bitter-debate-likely-to-rage-on/
Herr you go as most of use don't understand computer here is the opinion of someone who understands

what about the inferences made from the more technical parts about the programs that were used to do the alleged hacking?

I love how no one here had talked about the agitative propaganda cuck/ black threads on pol targeting sexually frustrsted and insecure males under 30

I really do suspect its an organizrd psyop to pudh young males into the far right and gateway them into neo nazis ideology which is compramised by russian intelligence in europe and US. It was all neccessary to get trump elected, and rile them up into violence in the event things dont go their way, furthur dividingand weakening the US

Just refer to for any and all questions you may have about this hacking story.

We are nazi enough without no ones interference.

Muh Russians

Take off the tin foil kippah

The report confirms the wikileaks as true anyway. If you believe in the russian hacking, you must also believe in the truth of the wikileaks.

im only scanning it tbf, but;
>they say every 'cyber op' leaves a trail.
>they say they have 'high confidence' (almost certain) the dnc hack was comissioned by GRU
>Guccifer 2.0 is a GRU operative
not seeing any specifics in this paper, feel free to point out page number but dont give me any of that grizzly steppe bullshit which anyone can download for free

Tell me one time the CIA told the truth. Just one.

The dni report confirms the wikileaks releases as true.

There is no fake documents made by wikieaks. Wikileaks has a clean record. Hillary or Podesta never said that the emails were fake. Just blamed muh russians :^)

>ip addresses
>hard evidence.

Guess how i know you know nothing about computers.

>samefagging on a board with IDs

Why did the people who are crying about wikileaks now once hold them in such high esteem when they were leaking things about Bush? Must pure coincidence.

Exactly

>I'm also critiquing the inconsistency of Sup Forums

Holy fuck you're retarded.

>the amount of inconsistency on this board is sickening
So you admit you want a leftist echo chamber. No one here is making any claims that Sup Forums is a cohesive group. We thrive in tthe chaos.
Also, the rest of your non-argument is shit, I'm just not going to waste any more time replying to bait.