>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/818167322762428417
soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark
conservativedailypost.com/macys-ceo-humiliated-after-trump-boycott-backfires-now-forced-to-close-stores/
politico.com/story/2014/05/virginia-richard-black-lawmaker-praise-bashar-assad-syria-president-107146
huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/dick-black-rape_n_4602683.html
rt.com/op-edge/372884-rt-facts-frustrate-washington/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FPBP

>"Have you been working on your talent stack, user?"

Fuck Twitter.

>wake up

>"user, persuade me that your life matters in one sentence"

What do?

Took the Dilbert pill and am working on my diet now. Freeing myself from the simple carb jew.

I voted for Trump.

I'm an aerospace engineer
my next job is sending the EM drive mk 2 into space for testing

Question:

You think Trump will use executive orders on immigration?

>Wears MAGA Hat while speed running
>Gets banned

>12 days left until Inauguration day

Is a Jeb surge still possible?

I read Dilbert.

that is probably one of this "first 100 minutes in office" goals

The Executive already has unilateral authority when it comes to immigration.

I don't even give a shit. Trump is gonna be President in 12 days.

Sessions confirmation coming up on Tuesday.

Barron is actually Louis XIV, the Sun King, lads

How do I get a message directly to Trump?
I just want to advise him that in order to get around Lindsey and McCain's insistence on extra sanctions on Russia instead of thawing relations like Trump wants he could just say that in any deal that he makes with Russia in the future he'll add a clause that addresses the topic. Problem solved, if there ever was one.

It's gonna be a lot of /comfy/ REEEEEEEEEing from SJWs and shitskins. I can't wait.

where i come from, we call that being a faggot

thanks for replying, but my shitty state which I live in and hopefully will be moving out of, these mother fuckers are making it a promise to revolt anything that trump tries on immigration. My question is, will his unilateral authority work in places like texas or california? I mean it could become even worse since they are sanctuary cities and now we'll have even more illegals coming in here.

OH FUCK. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?

DOES IT REALLY WORK user?

I WANT STARSHIPS ASAP user.

Or he could ignore them like the irrelevant fucks they are.

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

STAY VIGILANT

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

STAY VIGILANT

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

I miss the God Emperor days of Trump Generals.

not with the media machine drawing attention on them as if they represent all the Rep. senators, most Reps keep their opinions to themselves and listen

To which I say, literally who gives a fuck?

yes lad, the meme drive works
going off the increase of thrust the mk 1 had compared to the mk 2, we'll have hovercars by the mk 5

persuasive

This desu. We President now.

There once was a man from Nantuckett
Who put all his watts in a bucket
As it started to spin, he said with a grin
That Newton and Einstein can suck it

TL;DR it works but they're still trying to figure out why. The second version they made produces almost 3 tons of force per kilowatt, it's just very slow to accelerate right now

Nobody gives a fuck about the MSM. Actually, let the MSM give these fossils the time of day and shoot themselves and said fossils in the foot more.

Is she some sort of shitskin? No way she's white.

She's Russian? I think, or maybe just knows the language.

>these mother fuckers are making it a promise to revolt anything that trump tries on immigration
They really can't, the Supremacy clause is pretty clear about this and the 10th amendment doesn't apply to specifically enumerated duties of the Executive. There is already a bill introduced in the House to cut Federal funding to states and sanctuary cities which want to defy Federal law.

I'm quite persuaded desu senpai

Be nice darlings.

Plx get them to name it impulse drive OK i want Star trek to be real.

ALso I live near John Glenn center so if it's going to open a hole to another dimension and create "The Myst" plx let me know ahead of time OK?

>nigger lips
>saggy tits
>generic head tilt
Pass.

Fuck you pinky.

>that one cuck on Sup Forums obsessed with a girl some other dude bangs so he spams her useless pics here

are you memeing us mate
what could we do with a working scalable meme drive

>implying a Republican can win 270 electoral votes
delusional drumpftards

Yeah the only way I see them cowering is with cutting federal funding to these states, that would take a lot of balls to do but it would definitely work.

>Trump will NEVER NOT be the POTUS

That guy needs a tour of the inside of an oven.

This deserves more love

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE

you shouldn't have done that.

What if Obama declares himself the new Idi Amin and refuses to step down from the presidency?

that would be one fast coup, my dude

The Constitution and legal precedence is on Trump's side. States are not allowed to just ignore Federal law. Laws that are already in effect especially. Just because Obama refused to enforce the law, some states think they can continue to get away with it. I think some of these people are clueless to just how much power the President has after 9/11 and Bush and then Obama.

that's not very nice

Army removes him in 5 seconds.

n-nani?

He'd just be removed from the premises by Secret Service for trespassing. They're sworn to protect the President under the Constitution, which would be Trump at that point.

NBC getting put on blast

Fuck the propaganda media desu family.

Lol that file name

what did he mean by this?
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/818167322762428417

Whoever leaked it, that's Snowden/Manning tier espionage, isn't it?

So serious!

Yes. Trump WILL find who it was and they WILL go to prison if only to be an example for his administration.

Wait what happened?

NBC saw the classified version of the hacking report before Trump did.

NBC a random news organization somehow learned of a classified report's existence before Trump did.

A couple days ago, some asshole in Obama's administration leaked the top secret MUH RUSSIA report to NBC before even Trump himself read it.

It is pretty serious if the government is leaking out classified documents to specific friendly media outlets.

Can the government fuck with Comcast (NBC's owner)? That would be pretty amazing.

Hannity is a Russian agent

Yeah I know about that but are there new revelations about this now or is Trump tweeting about it again?

Yes.

Not just serious, it's literally felonious.

Aren't we all? Where's my submissive slav waifu?

where are the fucking mods? this is getting out of hand

No new revelations. He's just pissed at NBC for being a dick to KAC on Cuck Todd's MTP.

Stop having shit taste.
Get fucked

What happened?

check the catalog

soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark
remember the old days?

He's right though, Obongo leaked a TOP SECRET report to the media and nobody bats an eye.

The de-classified version wasn't out at that point yet, so they can't use that as an excuse, either. It just proves that this administration doesn't give a fuck about anything.

>>>/8cucks/

What's getting out of hand?

MACY'S BTFO

conservativedailypost.com/macys-ceo-humiliated-after-trump-boycott-backfires-now-forced-to-close-stores/

Obama thinks he is above the law.

Who's going to stop him?
And he knows it.

LMAOing at you stupid fags. 2 days ago it was "why should we believe the CIA and FBI!? Show me the evidence! We're all armchair intelligence analysts now! Let the people know!" now it's "HOW DID THIS TOP SECRET REPORT GET LEAKED LE EBIL MSM WAAAHHHH"

So does Trump, look at his "charity". Look at all the times he has broken the law in the past and gotten away with it because daddy left him some money

Is he /ourguy/? Does /ptg/ love Black, Dick?

Praises Assad as heroic and his army for extraordinary gallantry.

politico.com/story/2014/05/virginia-richard-black-lawmaker-praise-bashar-assad-syria-president-107146

Opposes both but insists polygamy > faggotry because polygamy "at least...functions biologically."

huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/dick-black-rape_n_4602683.html

Dismisses Russian hacking as literally nothing or, worse, exposed American behavior that Americans should be even more worried about.

BTFO MSM, citing RT as the only credible source of news from Syria.

rt.com/op-edge/372884-rt-facts-frustrate-washington/

I thought he had great relations with NBC? I know he owns much of The Apprentice still right?

>there are anons on Sup Forums that are assblasted over Trump and Trump threads

>a fucking sandnigger
So you're saying I can't be angry that the CIA gave the report we were all asking to see to his media buddies with no security clearance before disclosing it?

Weak b8.

It's just shitposting as normal.

Uhmm??

Trump in 12 days.

>Rinsed Penis having to defend the head clown Schumer comments

LMAO

Why would he be defending Jewmer...?

What's trump going to do?
Seriously, what can he do.

What did he mean by this

He can undo literally 90% of what Obama did while in office with a signature