Nigger cucking France

>African negro rapes 15 French girls at least
>The rapes include vaginal, anal, oral, swallowing, and all the things you can imagine
>Nigga gets caught and time for a court session
>All the victims are on the bench, and it's the 1st time they will see the dindu since the incident
>The negro appears (brought by the guards)
>His victims (the French bitches) start to cry
>Old-hag judge: "Why you did it, sir?"
>Dindu: "I wanted to humiliate whitey, and I did. Yea, muthafucka"

AH... Life is good, muthafucka. What a time to be alive. Pic and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=hOMaaOf2RaA&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rvKIIu3I9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very good very good,

step by step, little by little, "da whitey" will realise africans are their ennemies. Now, those formers leftists are now redpilled and will spread their hate.

Too late, cracker

There is no turning back for France

And he got off with community service in elementary schools.

Western Europe's only hope at this point is a joint Trump-Putin invasion.

if you like africa so much why not live there

Fucking hell its the Chilean posting thinly veiled cuck shit. If hating on whitey gets you through each day knowing you live in a literal third world shithole filled with people that were conquered by a few hundred conquistadors then go ahead. Sounds like you can't get over that fact Chile nigger.

Kek, the nigga said
" when I went in Africa I felt like I was raped because I saw people who take advantages of poverty "

Patriotic French video incoming:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rvKIIu3I9o

Chile was never conquered, don't compare this nation to any African shithole which was totally submitted by whitey

Read about Arauco War

Dunno about blacks, but they probably want to make whitey pay for what they did to Africa

Doesn't change the fact it's basically third world. For fucks sake do you not have anything better to do than keep posting these disgusting stories. Imagine if some white prick raped your mother, sister or whatever and started saying "I wanted to teach these Chileans a lesson". We could be friends, Chilean, fight a common enemy but you seem to want to divide us more than unite. Are you Jewish?

KEK, don't forget it was the Anglo who fought against the Nazi for the sake of the Jew

With or without me, Whitey are already disjunct and fighting against each other

All worthy whitey died in the WWII, you are the bitches, simple as that

We fought against Germany because we guaranteed Polish independence and Germany invaded Poland. It wasn't a surprise that Britain and France declared war on Germany, they knew the consequences. But use blanket statements like that, whatever makes you feel good bro. Because coming on an anonymous image board and posting about niggers all the time and how much you hate whites is pretty pathetic. But whatever gets you through the day dude. Have a good life.

>Have a good life

I have more in life than this, in fact, I post in Sup Forums when I'm eating or studying. Yea, curiously all the Anglo has done has coincided with the Jew's interest but whatever. Have a good life? Same 4 you

So when it suits you Chile is a white first world communist killing country and your greatest ally against us but when it does not, it is a brown reggaeton shithole?

Really makes you think

You talking about Falklands? Sorry, dude, but Argentina deserved it. Argies jewed South America too much

>Imagine if some white prick raped your mother, sister or whatever and started saying "I wanted to teach these Chileans a lesson"

Reminder that in the US for a period of 5 years there was ZERO white on black rapes so you'd be hard pressed to find a white person that racist.

>guaranteed Polish independence
>Poland ended the war occupied by the USSR
hmmmmmm

You are an indio anyways. God already punishes you periodically with earthquakes and haitians

A lot of good you did on the Polish independence front, you and the rest of us "allies" just sucked commie dick because britian couldn't man up and take peace.

>oral
Why would you put your dick in an unwilling mouth? I'd worry about her biting.

Absolutely based.

Better to be a Mapuche than a Jew or an Arab. Argies has a lot of semite blood. Look at Argie girls' noses ffs

"for what they did to Africa" Improve it?

Easy there chile or he will wake once again.

>I am being le trolled XDD

LOLOLOL XD

LE XD XD XD XD

XDDD

XD

LELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #C.UCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDD

NERF THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

I AM SIMPLY ERIC, ERIC SIMPLY…
ERIC
R
I
C

LELELE PC.UCKS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE GAME LIEK LE SONY PISS ASS FART xD LE NO GAME NO LOS VIDEOJUEGOS ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

BEEEEELIEVE ITTTTT

BELIEVE IT
E
L
I
E
V
E

I
T

>bite dick
>nigger proceeds to beat the shit out of her in chimp fury

They did, but Niggers asked for it? At present whitey talk a lot o shit about dindus, but who brought them to the new continent? Anglos took them to America and the Portuguese took them to Brazil

For some reason, whitey are the closest race to blacks. They feed Africa, adopt little dindus, and even whitey are who most racemix with negroes. Other races don't give a fuck about blacks

The dindu used a knife to scare his victim

Who cares if they asked for it or not? In the end, it improved Africa and Africans should be thankful that the Europeans just left all the good shit there and let them be independent.

We've brought Europe back from the brink before. Maybe this is the natural result of avoiding another world war. Nature abhores a vacuum.

Not all niggers got their lives improved. Read about Leopold II of Belgium, we are talking about millions of dindus dead

>rape
Sure. Bet they just wanted to try bbc and regretted it afterwards then cried rape