Wonder why Eastern Poland is poorer than Western Poland?

Wonder why Eastern Poland is poorer than Western Poland?

Because it's actually Polish.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/bulgaria/gdp-per-capita-ppp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_National_Revival
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Partitions are helluva drug.

If all of Europe could've just been German ;(

>Netherlands
>Belgium
>Luxembourg
>German
wtf Poland

Bring back Eastelbia

He appears to be claiming everything in the HRE or that was at some point under the control of an HRE member state as 'German'.

I wonder who's bright idea it was to partition all that land. Hmmmmmmm
protip: it isn't the guy on the right.

PPP

Recent parliamentary elections

>ukryta opcja niemiecka

Why haven't we genocided them yet, again?

Shouldn't this dispel Sup Forums myths that whenever a people conquers a territory the population instantly becomes mongrelized?

Find out its full name, Hank.

gimme that map for Bulgaria pls

warsaw is the richest city and it's in eastern poland, checkmate atheists

Tbh all the "rich" parts of Poland should be nuked and resettled by normal people.

I doubt Bulgaria gets much say in Polish elections, Ivailo.

oh yeah I thought the second one was a gdp map

nice name pull btw. Usually it's some dumb Russian shit like Boris or Sergey

WTF, how the hell are there some many germans that German Minority won?

Better poor than German.

It's a map of presidential elections
is a map of PPP

No

its because a lot of muslims live here

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

never thought i'd see the day a croat would post this
i'm ok with you cucks now

Prussia needs to be reclaimed by Germany. Fucking poles....

So they can settle it with sandniggers? nah

It's actually wrong to think this way because people in the lands we got from germany are resettled people from even more eastern Poland

Thru that, Wrocałw for example was resettled mostly by people form Lwów i think?

Gernany should be split up for the good of Europe tbqh

This. Prussia is literally better off with poland at this point.

If we hadn't, all that land would now be as fucked as contemporary Germany. It's better off in Polish hands.

>Benelux is German
"no"

>tfw didn't invest in Eastern Poland

Giving it to Poland is any better either. Like these people in the west are less based than their eastern brethren. At least in German hands these places would be far richer.

Its not. Wealth is generally concentrated in the south and in the center. Western and northwestern provinces are among the poorest. Plus the orange part of the map voted for a party that wanted refugees. Must be some cuck genes left after the Krauts.

Who cares about pooland

Also can someone tell me what the image has my strayan internet is too shit

It would have been a part of Communist Eastern Germany, so no.

You have to remember it really isn't that long that these Eastern countries have even had their own states. For all their modern history they've been administered under a communist system designed to support a foreign hegemon. Give them time, they'll catch up.

East have great potential and a lot of investitions is going there.

It's a map of Poland and the voting pattern of the 2010 Presidential Election. All the lands formerly ruled by Germany vote for a liberal centre-right party, where as eastern Poland votes for the religious conservative eurosceptic party.

at least poland will be polish in the future

we will be Brazil

>tfw

I'm seriously not going to use this strayan proxy again

NO, GOD NO!

That gets funnier with each line

How about Petar or Dimitar

I used to know two Bulgarians and those were their names

Eastern Poland > Western Poland

What is with poor people and totalitarianism. It's always the plebs that put the tyrants in power.

My brother not long came back from a holiday in Bulgaria. He said the tour guides placed a lot of focus on Bulgaria's "Islamic heritage". How common is this?

>TFW daydreaming about starting the WWIII

>It's always the plebs that put the tyrants in power
Nope. Actually the plebs is often counter revolutionary like in Vendee

And all theorists of terror were actually educated, well off people

This is basic history you dumb cretin

>lol rejecting german rule means you are a tyrany

You're forgetting King Barbarossa, who drowned in a ditch on the way to the Holy Land, causing his entire army to go home and precluding a decisive Christian victory.

>Implying Wallonia is germanic
>central czech including prague
>Including countries that never spoke german anyway

Because you are not able to, your country is weak. You can attempt to genocide us but you will die. Even our liberal faggots will win against you.

I can't wait till West Europe dies and the whole continent can be reclaimed by it's rightful slavic owners.

Not even meming, maybe 30 years until slavs reach the Biscay and purge it of Arabs and surviving anglo/german cuckslaves.

No map but some stats for GDP per capita for Bulgaria:

tradingeconomics.com/bulgaria/gdp-per-capita-ppp

then why you keep it , gib it back to cucкmenistan

*rightful American owners

Fixed it for ya

This will not happen my deluded czech brother. For this to happen the economy in western europe must totally collapse and the industry disolved. There will be no war. Your economy is owned by the rest of europe. Your weapons industry is puny. The technology for advanced weapons systems belong to germany france and uk. How realistic is a slavic takeover ??

what else?

>Because it's actually Polish.

not really. 95% of the germans got shoah by our greatest russian allies. these regions I would actually say are the most slavic ones. (since they basically took poles from eastern to settle those former german lands).

wait I thought there were no Germans left in ex-Prussia. Did they all just change their names?

anyway I'd prefer this map

Too bad the USSR was probably a ticking timebomb and almost certain to invade western Europe (probably with the US's help because we are jewish pawns)

>mfw living in eastern europe
>comfy
>safe
>calm
>churches everywhere
>polish people everywhere
>polish conservative cuties who show that perfect amount of skin during the spring/summer
>family nearby who want you to visit and feed you delicious things
>local lake where all the local girls come to tan, where it's calm and quiet and peaceful in the middle of the forest
>buy beer and hang out with friends in local forest or local bar where i can buy sledz and pierogi for 1 hour of salary
>no TV
>no car

>who would win, putin II and the rest of the eastern block vs 75% arab caliphate of Eurabia formerly known as the united transexual pandas of Western eurofaggotry formerly known as Western Europe

Well, the HRE was the first German Reich.

If a bunch of drunk NASCAR fans were magically transported into Western Europe they could probably overthrow Merkel on accident

watch out you are going to trigger the Voltaire faggots

Why would you cheer for Putin? Russia is a very westernized country since Peter the Great. Then they were ruled by a german oligarchy. Exchanging Westerners for Pootin means no change at all

>19th century
>ukraine
Holy fuck i'm actually fucking mad

eh, I know most people here hate Putin. I'm just a larping slavic-american burger tourist.

Fuck Germany though

Should it be Ruthenian?

>not voting PiS
Fuck off pooftas

>Including countries that never spoke german anyway
Germaniggers tried to force their language upon us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_National_Revival

This.
INTERMARIUM WHEN

Ayy, but swap out the ukries for hungary and some more balks

EU 2.0

>including Slavs with non-slavs

why does anyone even bother?

i think so? Theyre was ukrainian movement around ww1 so not really sure what he's getting at.

Agreed. The "country" currently known as Ukraine should be divided.

Romanians and Turkrainians would have to adjust to their slavic superiors.