HOLY SHIT

Trumpkins BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006)
us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/l/112/Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Fugelsang
sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>liberals think mexico was going to hand over a giant novelty check for the full amount upfront

Thats fine with me, rather the tax money go to something that will help us rather than niggers getting handouts. Hell I would go work on the wall for free.

Just admit it desu. You got cucked by campaign trump,

Beyoncé is 1000x over rated

>T R U M P F A G S voted a Zionist into the white house that slurps KGB seed

If foreign workers could sign up for the wall building, count me in.

> pay for wall up front, ~$10 B
> savings of ~$80B per year

Yeah, good investment.

>Calling the people who pay taxes losers
Its like they want to hang

>hurr I get all my news from twitter ecksdee
Mexico is going to be repatriating the costs, this was always the plan even before he won the nomination you tit.

haha tax evasion

>Mexico is going to be repatriating the costs

Nope, not happening. The American taxpayer will be footing the bill.

wtf i hate dump now

Shoulda been first post

Still best post

Mexico already lost 1.6bil$ before the work even started. Even if Trump doesn't make a single move towards reclaiming the costs Mexico will be forced to fork over assets in the form of private business and resettlement costs.

Exactly. Absolutely no use in society so why should he be allowed to survive?

>I don't pay taxes like you losers

what does he mean by this?

Fuck Jamal let me spell it out for you.

Say one of your niglets scratched your bike. You tell them they are going to pay for it.
You then do this by withholding the money they were asking for them air Jordans and instead spend it on a whore.
Then using said money to fix your shitty ass bike.
This forces them to kidnap a white kid to torture for ransom and lets you fix your bike.

Any questions?

We can take the money out of the welfare budget.

(((Fugelsang)))

So what? I'd rather pay to keep muslims and niggers out than have to live with them.

>our loser taxpayers have been paying Mexico 50-75 MILLION each year to re-enforce their southern border
>and now we KEEP that money and re-enforce our own borders

OMG HOW DARE WE DO THAT
Liberals really are this retarded.

>trump sidesteps income tax
>still pays more tax than we do

Really activates my almonds

Still better than having millions of illegals flooding your gates.
>Want to become a citizen?
Go through the paperwork like every normal beings

Kek go ahead

We pay for the wall, Mexico pays for the doors.

white america is so beautiful

Someone's getting audited this Tax Season.

I just want the damn wall built, I don't care how it's payed for.

Dude just give me free healthcare and education and stop bullying me with this tax bullshit!!!

I'm completely ok with this.
No price it too high to keep Muslims or Mexicans out.

What do you care though, you've been a Muslim nation for like five years.

>income tax is the only revenue for the government

That would be a far better use of our tax money, than using it to pay for immigrants healthcare and public schooling

it's a dig at Trump for not paying taxes that he wasn't liable for.

no price too small i really dont give a fuck just give me my wall. less minorities here for the love of god.

If he wants to make Mexico pay for it, it will take time. Even if he convinces Mexico it could changes after some elections in Mexico etc. In other word, he wouldn't start building the wall before 2020.

It's wiser to start now, advance the money, and then send the bill to Mexico. If they refuse, then you start to act against them until yout get your money back. But you wouln't expect the leftists to understand how to handle a project.

>people still doubt trump

funny

>Thinks Mexico was actually gonna give us a check to build the wall.

....ah okay

we already have money set aside to this very thing (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006) but was never completed. We can easily use some of that, plus whatever else to pay up front, than tax tarrifs and remittence on Mexico to make up the difference.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Even if we 100% funded it ourselves it is a fucking deal of the century

>4-8 billion for a wall one time
>60 billion in welfare for illegals each year

Godamn math is hard

So you mean right after 'Draining the Swamp' and filling it with goldman sachs, now Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall? Well I never.

Oh whats that? Trump is GOY NUMBER 1 who SAID OBAMA DIDN'T RESPECT ISRAEL ENOUGH AND HAS A 'TREE OF LIFE' ISRAEL AWARD ON HIS WALL.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE FUCKING MORONS

>He thinks we don't want to pay for it.

Whats that commercial...
>Building a wall across the border with mexico ...$10 billion dollars.
>Mass Deportation of illegal immigrants...$114 billion dollars.
>Maintaining some sense of homogeneous Culture and society...Priceless

Let's get him audited, boys.

Is this guy american? Report him to the IRS if so.

Strange how there isn't a map by ethnicity on there. Really makes me think.

just gonna leave this here
us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/l/112/Mexico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Fugelsang
He's on your TV.

Why do I associate blue circles with a checkmark in them with Jews?

Did the wall just get 10 feet higher?

>WHY WONT THEY GET MAD AT TRUMP!? OMG IM TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE TRUMP SUPPORTERS MAD, WHY CANT I MAKE THEM MAD LIKE ME?!?!?!

We're good for it just give us 5000 years so we can stabilize our economy..... maybe.

>Trump finally puts tax money towards the nation's interest

Just

keep

winning.

this is my favorite one. I just don't get their mentality. they can't be actually mad right? they have to be getting paid for it. I just can't myself get upset because the Hillary alternative was so obviously much much worse.

Did... no one actually read his policies of increasingly onerous taxes and trade restrictions which would be used to cut money off from Mexico and use it until the wall is finally paid? It's been in his website for over a year now.

The cost will be 6Tredecillion universal credits by that time mate.

Or mentions where the military bases are.

Where's the suicide vest on that child?

I'd rather my tax dollars go to a wall than a bunch of illegals.

you have to actually earn something to have to pay tax so doubt this is relevant to trumplets.

If i was american i wound't mind paying for God's wall

>Implying I give a fuck as long as it keeps Pedro out.

Money well spent.

Trump won.

>2017

>Owning a Jewbox

How wrong you are but it shouldn't surprise anyone considering your too busy getting fucked in the ass by Abshir Muhammad Abdullahi to research your claims. Here is one example of median income.

>2011: Electric Jew!!!!
>Pff no.
>2017: Electric Jew!!!!
>This guy absolutely knows his stuff but he forgot the echoes.

if insist copypasta pls correct tongue: autism

Here's another example of voter income from LA Times Abdirahim.

Take your meds, Ahmed.

Mate I was agreeing with you. If I had a TV I'd have to pay tribute to the BBC.

>I'd have to pay tribute to the BBC.

Didn't know you were Swedish.

Unfortunately the BBC and it's underground arm the BCC are both based in Britain.

Big Black Cock joke.

British Cuckold Company joke.

Good

How will we ever recover?

I'll be happy if my tax dollars go towards that. Hell, I want to start giving weekly donations to speed the process up!

>People don't understand that we already send $600 million in aid to Mexico every year
>People don't understand tariffs, or taxing the money the Mexicans send back home every year.

Yes, it's going to be an upfront burden on the taxpayer at first. Mexico was never going to pay it all in one go. They're just going to have to suffer a little bit so we can get our money back on the wall.

>TRUMP IS SUCH A BAD PERSON HE DODGED TAX!

Those people are fucking retards
Trump is a businessman, if you can deduce something, you do it, no matter what. He has investors he can literary be sued if he does not do that.
This "argument" is fucking retarded

lol dumb faggot shitter you actually read my copy pasta? I even make my posts highly recognizable by using spongebob pictures so the trained Sup Forums user can avoid reading them fucking newfag

>people are poor based on their political ideology
>the entire state shares the same opinions
>ignoring race entirely

Yea you sure got him there champ with that undeniable evidence.

Can Britcuck shut it already? So called Drumpf is way better than Clinton. We never expected him to fulfill his promise either.

He performs average as a president and he still would get re-elected.

Theyre literally retarded, ignored everything we said from the beginning and will pretend they got one on us now.
Just give them a (You), pat them on the head, and send them on their way.

>anglo

mexico is gonna metaphorically pay for the wall faggot

Gladly would pay taxes for that

Whos trump?

>when australia has to explain the bantz because brits are too retarded

It would be better for us to just nuke Mexico than bother with a wall. It's really a shame he didn't campaign on a massive war with those unclean mongrels

>Admitting on twitter you don't pay taxes

Uh oh....sounds like someone wants an audit

>says closely divided on voting
>shows expectations on who will win

Just about most people expected clinton to win. this graph shows nothing?

>Trumpkins BTFO!!!

If it prevents my state from turning into a brown skinned majority like Mexifornia...

I approve paying taxes for a wall to keep out the mexishit cockroaches.

>sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html

>Census: Hispanics overtake whites to become California’s largest ethnic group

Now now. Just because your grandfather was Hitler doesn't mean that genocide should be the solution to all your problems.
For example if the war lasted 10 years and O*ama 2.0 gets into office wouldn't all those unclean mongrels suddenly be getting reparations and citizenship? Unless you are going to glass every last inch of Mexico in the first volley it's simply good sense to lock them out.

Also there is a strategy known as 'shutting the doors to beat the dogs'. It's a subhuman Chink saying but the meaning is basically 'trap them before unleashing destruction'. If you build a wall then you don't have to worry about Mexicans on USA soil so you are safe to burn their cities without them escaping into the USA.

While I agree with your general message, there's no fucking way the several million illegals are costing us 60 Billion a year. Parabole doesn't help arguments. Focus on the one time expense and long term problem resolution.

kek

$60,000,000,000 / 3,000,000 = $20,000 (per year)

Not so far-fetched.

>Parabole doesn't help arguments

Yeah man, all and all, it's a doggy dog world out there.

If I were him I would drop funding for planned parent hood and welfare and send that money to the wall