Y-DNA Haplogroups

Can someone explain this to me? Why is Greece E3b1, the same as large swaths of Africa? Why is Western Europe R1b, and Northern India R1a? Do those place really have more genetic similarities than Greece and Western Europe?

Its made up garbage by Jews to push the weareallone initiative
Remember, they want a globalist planet run by them where everyone is the same

So does it indicate sub-race or not?

>Why is Greece E3b1, the same as large swaths of Africa?
the E1b found in Greece is pretty much all from a different subclade found almost exclusively in Europe, E-V13, which entered Europe at least from the neolithic, the african one is different

>Why is Western Europe R1b, and Northern India R1a?
to make it very simple, because the spread of Indo-European languages west was brought by R1b males, while the east was always more of an R1a territory, so to speak

How exactly does this work? Could you simplify the whole thing for me?

Y-dna is a very small part of the whole DNA. But since it is passed from father to son the male line will always have it.
ie: an african american today could be 99% african and have R1b as ydna because centuries ago a white man raped her female ancestor.

Oh, I see. So every father has passed his Y-DNA to his son?

yes

y-dna haplogroups are pretty much genetic surnames, they are passed from father to son unchanged(unless a random mutation occurs, which can be traced and put into a tree) and so can be used to trace migrations for instance
they do not actually say much about actual individual ancestry apart from some geographical correlation i.e there's probably many niggers in the US who have a nordic lineage, simply because some slave owners fucked nigresses and had half-niglet sons which kept the lineages even by having kids with other nigs, which is also the reason why you have R1b in Africa, but it's still carried by niggers who have very little Eurasian DNA

Y-DNA does have some correlation with ancestry but it should be taken with consideration

>Mednigs
>White

>pakis
>white

Thanks.

feels goodman

This really ISN'T a political issue, but there are aspects that the PC regime doesn't like to talk about.

Ultimately, Y chromosome distributions reveal the antics of ancient tribes of conquering males. A prehistory of rape, almost. Not quite always non-consensual, but clearly involving the 'removal' of previous males. This is probably why certain haplogroups tend to predominate very strikingly in given regions. It's probably why there's a strange bunch of R men in the Nigeria-Cameroon area. Naughty ancient caucasoids seem to have burst in on the area at one point in the very ancient past...

The distributions don't exactly match the female mitochondrial distributions for this reason.

R1a originates in Iranian plateau, where it split up into ancient iranid and north indian respectively

it is considered to be the original "aryan" haplogroup

And an ooga booga to you

a dominance doesnt always indicate rape, it can also mean an immigration with later admixture , which was much more common in ancient times and more economical than "eradicating" tribes

>pakis in charge of understanding genetics

>R1a originates in Iranian plateau

Nah, I'd say further north, in the formerly Scythian/Sarmatian area. Aryans weren't native to what is now Iran.

You aren't explaining why earlier paternal lineages are almost wiped out in many cases.

There are probably some instances where a chance genetic benefit on the Y chromosome has led to natural selection for it, but most of the time we're talking about serious sidelining and effective 'castration' of the vanquished.

>posting fucking maps with absolutely no explanation of what they represent nor a source
How are we supposed to make sense of this?

depends on the cultures as well
the patriarchal culture of the Indo-Euros is very much in line with the very strong discontinuity in male lineages observed in post neolithic Europe
the latter went from being dominated by G2a and I2a males to being almost completely dominated by R1* lineages, with those two old lineages surviving almost exclusively in remote areas and mountains
and the interesting thing it that this is reflected in autosomal DNA as well, since there is a disequilibrium between the estimated male and female input, which suggests these migrations were led almost exclusively by males

Chad in Africa is mostly R1b. Don't look into haplogroups too much. R1b and R1a are brother clades to Amerindian Q and unrelated to Nordic haplogroups like I1/I2 which is a brother clade to middle eastern J1 and J2. The E Y-DNA groups are related to D which is found in Tibet and Japan and also among some Andamese. The E in Africa does not need to be the parent of the Mediterranean E3b (or whatever they call it now, they change constantly) as many of pointed out. It could be an into Africa event similar to R1b in Chad and introgression of basal DNA from primitive nigs might make alter the Y-DNA alleles.

Reminder that ashkenazi jews make up over 90% of geneticists. Haplogroups are shoehorned into the nonsense out of Africa theory. A hefty dose of political correctness muddied the results.

Don't look into them too much. One might conclude that non-Mediterranean and non-Nordic Europeans have Asiatic chink Y-DNA if you do

read the thread sources are from Eupedia, which links to papers where these frequencies are estimated

also interesting to note that this is where the based Sikh race originated from.

greeks are j2b and e1b1b1a2, both arrived from africa through the much easier route of egypt -> anatolia,
instead of taking the africa -> pakistan -> kazakhstan -> ukraine route like western european haplos did

You can also observe the settler effect in Kosovo and Albania of our haplos, which largely means they were their last destinations (and an amount of inbreeding there)

ancient greeks were white modern greeks are niggers only purebred nordics are white sikhs arent white if youre under 6'1 kill yourself shitskin manlet cuz you arent white muslims are trash jews belong to oven hitler was right save the white race