MEME MAGIC HAS GONE WAYYYYYY TOO FAR

You know the helipcoter meme about leftists being thrown out of helipcoters? You have probably see a photo with "good night left side" and a dude falling from a helipcotor or heard helicopter references on Sup Forums Sup Forums but guess what, there was an actually leader named Pinoshit who did that to communists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_of_Death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-uUS6bSOP4
biblegateway.com/versions/King-James-Version-KJV-Bible/#booklist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you fucking retarded?

I'm not joking. That was an actual policy of this guy he was the dictator of Chili in the 80s.

>Not knowing about Pinochet
>Calls him a piece of shit for doing God's work
Are you a bundle of sticks OP? Cause you look like a faggot

It's not retarded, it's aleaf.

Why people keep saying that indians are "smart" when will that fucking meme die.

What he did was morally wrong. Pinoshit is disgustign

>Chili
To obvious.

A

This isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Like the cljntons are brownstoning 1001 people to submission

The molestas are eating babies
It may be time to do this here to the untouchable elites

I'm not advocating for murder I'm saying if they won't leave or even fight for equal rights they might be the bad guys tjemseves

I know you're trolling but do it on another thread. This is actual history shit

Oh god you mean this is real?

pathetic leaf. not even funny.

4/10

i laughed

YES! In the 80s he actually did that to people who were part of the communist party.

>DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN!

Because they've a heavily selective immigration policy, and only accept thousands out of the billion+ people wanting to escape that shithole.

The average indian is as lowly as an arab.

>He killed 3,200 """"""people"""""" in his time in office
>Communists would have killed 10k minimum
>n-no m-morals!
Say it with me

A

>leaf

I have to say, I think the leafs have finally overtaken the Aussies.

DOTR NOW

But communists actually convicted people of a crime before killing them. What if there was just a rumour of someone supporting communists. What if a kid in school was reading communist literature. He was killed under pinoshit.

So you're telling me that you found out that a historical event happened that reflects a present meme; and after finding this out your conclusion was that meme magic influenced the past. Instead of, you know, that historical event being the root of the meme. I am sorely disappointed in you, hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-uUS6bSOP4

Lovely

It is a meme then, a few thousand smart streetshitters out of 1.2 billion pajeets is not very good no matter how you want to put it.

He instilled the fear of god on commie symapthysers. So much they never talked about communism ever again. The ones who refused to oblige were the ones who got free helicopters rides. He exiled a shit ton of people too.
He mostly killed far left extremists.

FUCKING LEAFS RRAAAUUUUSSSS

reminder to SAGE

this is low level bait

Wait so he gave people a chance to change their ways?

Fucking leafs...

>communists actually convicted people of a crime before killing them
And pray tell, what crime did the communists convict the tsar's little girls and boy of?

They didn't kill children

Fuck this thread is so mind-numbingly stupid I will have to close Sup Forums for a bit. It cannot not be a troll.

Yes, Pinochet threw communists out of helicopters. Where do you think the meme came from?

DO IT AGAIN PINOCHET.

They. Killed. Millions. Of. Children.

Commie chopper rides are the will of Kek.

AFD wins the election, kek wills it!

Checked.

Yes, after being interrogated most people just shut the fuck up and never mention comunism ever again.

did they admit they were communists before interogation or something? Because someone is a dictator shithead if they punish someone for doing something that wasn't illegal.

Being a communist is existentially illegal.

Was there a law against it?

Sounds like he is trying to save civilization

At the day of the rake you won't be spared you fucking commie.

>baitoven
>bait oven
>oven

jesus christ im this close to getting a burger proxy.
Kill yourself op

They have an inexplicable propensity for starving to death.

I want underage leafs to leave

Jesus fucking Christ, just ban all leafs

Yes.

biblegateway.com/versions/King-James-Version-KJV-Bible/#booklist

FUCKING

LEAF

Bible is communist literature.

Pretty sure there are laws against theft in most countries

No, most countries allow capitalism

Leaf ban when?

Pinochet had people infiltrated everywere. They didn't need to admit anything because they already had admitted it to Pinochet's people without knowing it.

Only if you interpret it like a pleb

Now im fine with lurking

Oh, and then they were interogated where they were scared into never being communist again

Tell me how interpreting the Bible in a non-pleb way turns it into Atlas Fucking Shurgged

>leafs

Man you got the bait and the chum going.

when no one recognizes trip 3s, its either because its bait or you have complete shit for brains
sage

Tell me how interpreting it in any way turns it communist? The only even remotely close references are:

1. Jesus telling the rich man to give away his possessions. This interpretation of this story, of course, requires ignoring the VERY NEXT line, which says it was about idolatry and not being rich.

2. The disciples having all things in common. Of course, this interpretation ignores that they never force anyone, and they stopped doing it by the latter books of the NT because it failed completely and was unsustainable.

And this requires ignoring Paul saying the Rich are put in that place to do good with their wealth for God, it ignores all of the OT references to God literally making his faithful wealthy, it ignores that Jesus uses parables like the Parable of the vineyard workers, where he literally says the vineyard owner has a right to do with his land/wealth as he pleases, including paying them all the same for different work, or by extenstion paying them different amounts for the same work if that is what they agree too.

There is no intelligible reading of either the NT or the bible as a whole that makes Communism even a viable proposition.

Also, obvious false dichotomies are obvious.

Whenever i see posts like these i immediately discharges them as bad jokes.
But when a leaf is the author i can't but think that maybe they are unironically this retarded.

Once i met a canadian who was on his vacations in southern Chile, it took me half an hour to make him understand that Chile didnt border with the U.S.A. Pretty sure he thought he was in an Independent texas.

>Leaf

no shit

8/10, creative approach you fucking leaf

Well excuse me? Sorry but I don't think stone age culture counts for anythinh uh huh

>leaf

sage

>say something objectively retarded
>gets BTFO
>Hurr durr it's all a stone age cult hurr durr

Jesus, when will the day of the rake come.

Leafs are always serious and completely confident that they're right now matter how absolutely buttfuckingly retarded they are, and they never change. Hence, leafposters and Justin Trudeau as PM.

Leaf IP range ban when? For every 1 decent leaf there are 999 retards like OP.