> 13 year old school girl
> wearing school uniform
> Tower Hamlets area
> muslim majority area
> last seen 3 days ago on bus
> she's fuckin dead mate

So which of you Paki bastards did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/10/20/schoolgirl-dragged-along-ground-like-piece-of-meat-by-police-officer-6202967/
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Tower_Hamlets#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R.I.P.

Hopefully they killed her quickly and didn't ship her off to that shithole known as the Middle East

BREAKING: RACIST KKK RAPIST SAM HYDE MAIN SUSPECT IN THE CASE.

>that hair....

O R C H E S T R A T ED
C O I N C I D E N C E S

>white

I would desu

What the fuck is up with these young teenagers looking like young adults. Wtf is happening, they all look so much older than what's stated.

They rape 9-10 year girls for 36 hours at a time, 20-30-50 men, let the police come to pick up the girl, the police won't even take names, evidence

Happens hundreds of times every night.

At any one time there's 20-50 children being gang-raped by dozens of men for DAYS at a time in the UK

Now imagine how involved the police, media, services, welfare, child protection services have to be for this to possible continue.

350,000 victims in 15 years, all white girls.

IT WAS ME AUSTIN, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!

>this entire post

Being turned into kebab meat as we speak.

Sad.

I imagined... a lot of things. My dick hurts now, thanks.

Muslims probably picked her for that Jew hair.
She's fucked.

Hopefully you catch cancer and die sick fuck

The Jews moved out of that area years ago. They don't swallow this multi-cultural shite for one second.

It's because most women are fake. If she's not morbidly obese (gives you babyface) then she can look like an adult with some makeup and padding.

I'm surprised white people still live in London. Its a ghetto.

Why am I getting an erection?

>Muslim majority area
>being dumb enough to let your kids anywhere near these killzones
Bad babysitting desu

honestly she deserves it for being white. You can't just expect all the other races to forgive and forget all the evil shit yall done over the years

Same, man.

Its simple really.
Girls have 24/7 access to 1000s of hours of makeup and fashion tutorials aswell as tutorials for exercise. This means that they know exactly how to look like a 20 year old.

she dead lads

Because you're either a paki yourself or hope that all women important to you get raped, too. Or both.

Literally worse than animals.
I cannot understand how the west considers these things humans.

fuck off nigger. Sup Forums is a white board.

She is probably just at her friends house or something, calm the fuck down

with those tatas? yeah she got fucked for sure before she died

Something has to be done about these roach warrens the muslims call communities. I still believe the warrior spirit exist in the saxon men.

>muslims majority area
well that's survival of the fittest.
if you're stupid enough to live there it's your fucking fault when your kids get murdered and your bloodline ends.

Have you been to Tower Hamlets?
Girls don't go around there friends for 3 days without extra clothes and without posting a shit tone of social media shit.

Picture of suspect released

Got to fap now.

Kek wtf is going on in the West

make me cracker

>catch cancer
>American education everyone

harsh, paki boy

You don'y know why she was living among the pakrats

I suspect her mum has taken up with a paki after divorce from her white dad.

Either way she was destined to be fed to wogs.

>pol proves its just as degenerate and sick and those they proclaim to hate

Y'all need Jesus

Yes pajeet, you can catch the pink cancer with a tea spoon of aids on your asshole.

found her

Why the fuck are you talking to me subhuman

Pajeet, my son.

He looks happy.

Jesus christ i think were going to need a firewall to keep these wetbacks off the internet

It would be nice if we could get her disappearance out in the open.

Think it's worth a shot?

Maybe start a hashtag about her, while being incredibly insulting to liberals and muslims (maybe lay all responsibility for her disappearance on them?)

They get pissed, start tweeting back, word spreads of the girl through ideological twitter fights.

Shit :( poor girl.

I come here for the banter and shitposting and don't take any of this shit seriously. But this is close to home. I really hope they find her alive.

"They" have disarmed us and are now forcing retards into our country to divide us, making it easier to control.
"They" are trying to use propoganda to make our race mate with another to decrease the average IQ of everyone, making us easier to control.
"They" are letting terror attacks happen to make everyone to scared to organize big social events
"They" brought in the monsters to give them an excuse to militarize the police even more.
We're running out of time to push this shit back but people are realizing.

LOO WITCH

I know about places like Rotherham, but do you have any sources for it being that bad?

>that hair
>White
Either a Jew or some kind of Turk mix
Not white

>13 year old school girl

The rise of mudslimes in UK means police blame the girls themselves for the mass rapes:

This is how the police treat white girls

metro.co.uk/2016/10/20/schoolgirl-dragged-along-ground-like-piece-of-meat-by-police-officer-6202967/

Now look at how they treat muslims, a muslim can spit in their face and the police will apologize to them

Not to mention the perp's identity is high probability religion of peace, so when it comes out as to what happened after the #notallmuzzies gets traction it'll probably be eye-opening for some.

>cant tell the difference between a leaf and india flag

Did you piss off some cartel boss until they decided to use your eyes for a balero toy?

Why does everyone want to immigrate to white countries?
What is that about?

Whatever happened to One Dollar Extreme? Last I remember he was whining about not having health insurance.

>that girl
>white

She's obviously 1/4 or 1/8 nigger.
Brits are so deep into racemixing they can't even tell the difference anymore.

Rotherham was just one in a massive network in dozens of cities around the UK
Look it up, your government even said so

We've got it really good.
We have the best looking women and men.
We have the best laws to help you rape women if you are an immigrant.

Does your tummy hurt.

I honestly feel ashamed.
I would go vigilante but whats the point? 3-4 kills max and another white man out of the gene pool, what is a man to do? weak men are allowing us to be held back by liberal women

RIP

Pretty much a normal day in the United Caliphates.

Im gunna need a source, not saying it doesnt happen but i feel like you are pulling numbers out of your ass.

Get involved in the community. They can do shit to us so easily now because half of us don't even know our neighburs name.
Get to know the people around you
Become friends with them
Organize a Neighburhood watch.
Expand.

there was more than just Rotherham, look it up

Do your own research newfag
We are not your mommy

>Tower Hamlets
she ded
prob end up in a kebab like Charlene Downes

London is pretty close to the middle east these days

Please, someone drop a fucking bomb on these faggots.

dear diary, today i added another entry into my erotic novel: "Musings of a Huge Internet Faggot"

Juan, it's not only a pure white pussy but also a British 10/10

ups.. sorry

... Well its not mathematically impossible. With those numbers as the norm 2.63 little girls get gang raped every hour.

If this shit contiues we're going to have to proclaim a new Queen/King in order to take this place back.

I live in a very tight knit community, nothing like this happens hear, mostly because there are no pakis here, but how can I help my country men in London or in the midlands? our politicians are not representing us.

Fuck the monarchy. They don't give a fuck. They probably even do it themselves

Tower Hamlets has been a multicult shithole for a LONG time, it's bad even by Londonistan standards. I used to work for a company that made student mapping software, Tower Hamlets College repurposed it to identify what gangs students were likely to belong to then try and segregate them to reduce the number of stabbings.

Allegedly Rotherham has barely improved despite all the publicity : express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
Also there's substantial evidence that other Paki-infested northern towns have the same problem, but so far Rotherham is the only town where it's really got any national press.

>muslim majority area

>The White British proportion was 31.2% in the 2011 census, falling from 42.9% in 2001.
ahaha whitey btfo, WE colonize YOU now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Tower_Hamlets#Demographics

>10/10

need to stay away from that sausage house, Psiotr

>this is 13 yo
>looks like 20 something
What the fuck do you put in the water that turns your women into old hags and the men into sissy fucc bois

user who lived in Tower Hamlets for a year here. Can confirm the area is a Muslim infested shithole. This poor girl will never be seen again.

Spain is white lol

estrogen

I'd convert to Islam for that. :P
Yumm.

rough.

xeno-estrogens, you can thank the jews for that one

>That
>Looking 20

What do YOU put in the water

>Tower Hamlets

If Kebabnacht ever comes, that place gets cleansed first.

Funny the amount of mental gymnastics Sup Forums users go through when they realize that they're attracted to younger girls.

>it's the hormones in the food!
>it's the makeup!
>girls didn't look like that when I was their age!

That's fucking disgusting!

Now...where does this happen exactly?

It's...it's for research purposes. Yeah. That's the ticket. Research purposes. *cough*

Look at that handsome beast!
Seriously Great Britain, what the fuck? I'm not sure; I don't know what to ask or say.
Just pissed....

Lmao who cares

miss helsinki ate her

Fucking hell I'm almost on board with it at this point and I'm as non-violent as they come.
Praise KEK Deus Vult I will do my duty

im so sorry user

>miss
mr. negro

>Tower hamlets
What the fuck did she expect. Probably an sjw, got what she deserved.

Fucking North Americans!

estrogen in the water.

helps to control the masses.