BUT BUT MUH DRAIN THE SWAMP

#DTL TRUMPFAGS

Why do people not understand "drain the swamp" means kick out corrupt career politicians who made their living leeching off of their positions of power with no regard for the American people?

only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

>corrupt career politicians

Yea there is a lot of corrupt career politicians in his cabinet like Jeff Sessions, Rick Perry, Mitch the turtle's wife, Dan Coats.

So yeah you are full of fucking shit even on that.

>4d
>5d
>6d
>7d
>8d
>9d
>10d
chess

Wrong!

>Wrong!

Because you said so?

he meant drain the swamp of fairy tale creatures so he can live there peacefully with donkey you fucking retard.

This is now a thread regarding pets owned by racial superiority enthusiasts. Post your best.

For the people!

BUT BUT MUH FAKE RIGHT WING """POPULISM"""""

But OP, where is your evidence of them being corrupt? Where is the proofs?

>They are successful and some insiders worked at Goldmansaches 10 years ago, compared to Hillary having connections to them now.

See we're not communists OP, we knew Hillary was corrupt based on evidence and emails. Successful people are not inherently corrupt, only actions and evidence can prove they are.

Post more I need more my folder.

>See we're not communists OP,

So why did you act like Trump was gonna change anything? If you are neoliberals just accept you suck corporate cock.

LEL

Every conservative Ive ever met

Haha butt hurt loser kys. Thanks for the free salt. 8 years of endless bitching and people like you patting yourself on the back. Can't fucking wait.

>bitching
>pointing out corruption and lying.

Ok

I wonder if people actually care so much whether you say christmas or holidays

>(You)

>Sweden

Thanks for the info. I will now vote for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

Border wall built>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amnesty for spics
Obamacare reform/repeal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NO chance of changing Obamacare
Isreal shill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Muslim shill
Possible alliance with biggest nuclear power other than the US>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Antagonizing the biggest nuclear power outside of the US
Trump supporters didn't lose, not by a long shot.
Trump could have a do nothing presidency (Not possible because of Obama's executive order, whoops) and it would be better than Clinton.

>ITT: 8/pol/ lashing out because they got compromised by antifafags
how did you get jewed that bad? top kek

dank

Sort of, you can tell sometimes when it sounds forced. This winter I had someone call and start saying 'Merry Christmas', then stopped themselves and said 'Happy Holidays' instead. I've never seen anyone actually give a shit in real life though.

Here in Sweden everyone says God Jul (merry christmas), even muslims. I honestly don't think people care

>When Pence says he and PaulRyan are "going to go straight to work"
>go straight

MUH RUSSIANS!!!
MUH SWAMP DRAIN!!!
MUH HILLARY!!!

God, the next 8 years are going to be wonderful, especially when they find you dead of suicide because you libfags can't handle it all.

Please go fucking die.

The swamp is worthless politicians, not people who made it far in the meritocracy of the private sector.

American arguments..

See

>American government would never try to run propaganda on it's own people
You are just so niave it's cute.
If no one has proof of anything, they're all liars.

I think he actually admitted now that there was Russian interference

Yup
You're an idiot.

It's kind of disgusting how you and that swede are pretending to be lefties and spouting retarded shit to make lefties look bad.
Have some class, let them make fools of themselves instead of doing it for them.

*This might need updating

Rural and suburban.

Okay man

>punishing single mothers & the poor
>bad things

pick 1

>17 intelligence agencies
the only ones who came out were some "anonymous" cia sources and the fucking national guard

okay?

Don't you care about your mom?
She told me last night in bed you were going through some trouble at school, just want you to know I'm here for you son

>The Election can't be rigged, you better accept the results DRUMPFAGS
>W... I LOST? R R R RUSSIANS KWISAEFJMERIUGNDRT5UIGN SOURCES SAY THIS TRUST THE MSM THEY NEVER LIED

Keep sucking the kike Obama dick buddy.

>The Election can't be rigged, you better accept the results DRUMPFAGS

Stawman

I was saying it was rigged because of voter suppression laws.

I too have proof of something:
Trump is actually an alien.

I DON'T NEED SOURCES, IT'S ON THE INTERNET THEREFORE IT'S TRUE