BLM Essay: Help Wanted!

So, Sup Forums, I'm writing an essay about Black Live Matter, and I want your help.

Help me to find the best evidence against them, against their deeds and actions. Help me show why they are wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What exactly is your prompt?

It's disgustingly open, being more of an opinion piece than an essay. Gives a great opportunity to drop redpills tho

Pardon, meant to add on: So basically, no prompt.

I assume this is for school.

I'd first write a paragraph, a disclaimer of sorts, saying that you don't actually hate black people (regardless if you do or not) and that the contents of the essay aren't racially motivated, but rather an attempt to straighten the facts. Most university professors or school teachers are disgustingly left leaning and you don't want to suffer a bad grade just because you wrote something that's "racist".

I'm at UC Bekeley, which is more or less the epicenter of cancerous political opinions in Cali. That paragraph was the first thing I wrote senpai

After that, pull statistics of white on black crime compared to black on white crime (pic related). Show that blacks commit much more crimes than whites, with black on black murder the highest, but yet BLM only protests when whites kill blacks. Note this discrepancy, and make sure to cite specific BLM protests (the Bernie Sanders one comes to mind for me).

Of course, cite all your sources.

Claims to be anti-establishment/gubberment but is actually funded by Soros, who IS the establishment

Next I'd write about how BLM is more of a domestic terrorist group than a legitimate organization. Talk about rioting, looting, "chimpouts" (obviously you will need to use a different word), how they want gibs and all that. Note the irony in how they are fighting for equal rights by breaking the law. I'd probably argue that BLM isn't a peaceful organization and they are fighting for rights the wrong way, here you could compare to the civil rights movement in the 60s and note the differences to MLK.

These are truly quality infographics sir. Thank you tremendously.

I'd hate to make you dig around in your hard drive more, but do you have anything specifically about BLM protests?

Finally there's the media. The media rarely reports on black on white crime but the moment a thieving black teen is shot by a white cop there's a field day. Say that the media is perhaps unwittingly causing the public to assume there is an irrationally large amount white on black crime when it is in fact the opposite. If you say the media is doing it on purpose, your professor will probably dismiss you as deluded conspiracy theorist.

Pic related should not be used for actual evidence, but is kind of humorous.

Here you go

This

It needs to start with like
>While the aims of the BLM movement are laudible, necessary and are a big step forward...[blah blah blah]...through my research I have found that some of the foundational arguments of the movement are in fact erroneous, and in order to help the movement to be as fact-checked and error-free as possible, I'd like to elaborate on these misconceptions

Something like that, i.e. 'I love the movement, and it's great, so I want to help it by highlighting some areas where it's wrong, so they can stop focusing on those arguments'

Never ever reveal your true power level in college, no good comes of it

Shit I accidentally replied to myself, see for the BLM infographic.

They are terrorists. The USA defines terrorism as anyone who disrupts interstate commerce.
BLM protests by blocking roads and highways, keeping people from working or moving finished good to the purchasers.

Danke shane
I'm going to key in a fellow in class who sees eye-to-eye with me on this, because this is truly useful. I'll save some of these for future use too.

They are not fighting for rights, they are fighting for entitlements, free things in forms of looting and the love of violence.

Oh, and reference EVERYTHING

Literally everything that comes out of your mouth needs to be visibly sourced form a reputable place (so not Fash the Nation, more like government stats)

Any criticism of this whatsoever will make people argue, so you need objective facts to throw back at them

Yes, but you can't exactly write that on a college paper and hope to get a good grade can you?

You have a point though, perhaps "equality in general" is a better term than "equal rights".

The entire movement is build upon a series of demonstrable lies. Racist white cops are not disproportionately targeting blacks for death. It's simply not true. Here are some sources:

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

You should also stress the relation of black on white murders compared to black on black murders. Even a hard on leftist can't refute that point.

>black on white

I meant white on black, because they are so sparse.

That sounds awfully defensive, it sounds like "I'm not racist, but..." kind of start. If I were OP, I would try to write the essay neutrally enough so that such disclaimers are not needed.

That sounds a lot better, this kind of disclaimer could work.

I would bring up the past of the Democratic Party and how they've fucked things up for the black people in the US; first by advocating for slavery and KKK, and later by pushing policies that encouraged black people to become completely dependent on the state and welfare instead of being able to rely on their families. Broken families and lack of parental support are a big reason why black people get seduced by gangs and crime. Thomas Sowell has written about this topic a lot, look into his writings. I would argue that men like him should be given a lot more prominent voice in the mainstream media. He has been trying to encourage black people to work hard and earn their position, instead of agitating racial tensions and divisions like for example Shaun King.

Compare them to successful rights movements. Including who is sponsoring them. (((Soros)))

Dude, don't take the conservative position on BLM. Professors are liberal as hell, and you should strive to sound as cucked as possible.

That's why I do with my essays, and I literally get A's on each one.

Thanks for reminding me to stay the fuck out of Atlanta

there's a good goyim. just fall in line or face the consequences