Things Sup Forums won't admit

Things Sup Forums won't admit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBDAPJpwILw
youtube.com/watch?v=sEE6ebgVtyQ&t=300s
youtube.com/watch?v=zz4YVJ4aRfg
amazon.co.uk/d/Home-Kitchen/Victorio-VKP1014-4-Tray-Seed-Sprouter/B005FVPP04/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1483905709&sr=8-9&keywords=seed sprouter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_on_meditation
liveanddare.com/benefits-of-meditation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Goyumcaust

Ayn Rand is really the mastermind behind Anne Frank (who was a fictional character made up to prime the west for
Capitalism)

Trump was a joke that got out of hand.

They won't admit they now have buyer's remorse.

The Jews are a good race and didn't do anything.

fapping to traps is NOT gay

Blacks are human too

no remorse here fag

er, blaming other people for being the way they are physically is just a distraction from one's own personal shortcomings

"Dude, why you work a dead end job? Why don't you go back to school and get a career? And move out of your parents' house?"

>"BECAUSE NIGGERS AND JEWS"

Being an useful idiot

I think that a very specific group of jews (Ashkenazi) are responsible for all the cultural Marxism of the world

I think that all other jews are A OK.

That this entire thread is filled with bait

Differences won't matter when 2 people fight together on the battle field.

Global warming is real
The war on drugs is a failure

This. I've started hating Trump after realizing what a fucking shabbos goy he is. I only voted for the narcissistic asshole because Hilshit was even a worst candidate.

yeah, only if you're girl

KGB sperm is delicious for T R U M P F A G S

Wether or not I regret supporting Trump (not like it had any impact) depends on a few things:
- how many regime changes does he start?
- will he normalize relations with Russia?
- how much effort will he really put into stopping illegal immigration?
- how much will he damage pc-culture and other SJWs endeavors?

Wether or not Mexico ends up paying for the wall is secondary as long as illegal immigration ends. Similar arguments apply to the other issues.

Same-sex marriage isn't worth giving a shit about anymore

White women date black men because they are generally more self-confident than white men

- Asians have a higher IQ and are generally more intelligent than whites. inb4 muh creativity. China invented gunpower, paper, printing, compass, incredible feats of civil engineering etc.

- China has always been the most dominant nation on earth. The last century was an aberration due to the rise of the European powers (Boxer rebellion). It is rightfully taking its place at the top of the global hierarchy.

- Jews dominate Western nations due to their superior intelligence and work ethic and organization. Stop crying about the Jews you Nazi morons, you made the rules and now they are beating you at your own game. You don't cry when Europeans dominated finance, banking, politics, culture in colonial possession via pure FORCE, meanwhile you chimp out at Jewish domination of white countries. Your chimping is completely hypocritical. You jerk it to colonialism and your history and yet you cry when a more intelligence group does the same to you.

- Most of you are basement dwellers and only care about muh degeneracy because you cannot get laid.

- Alt lite >> Alt right

jew is the true master race since they controls the world and the whites.

White is now basically jews bottom bitch

>Stop crying about the Jews you Nazi morons, you made the rules and now they are beating you at your own game.
If we still made the rules, the Jews would either be in madagascar or ash.
Fuck off, kike lover.

The Mayflower Madam President

Easy :

Black People are as capable as any other race, the problem is black culture, if you put a chinese kid and a black kid in the same conditions the chinese kid will do better in school due to culture, racism exists because people don't have any contact with other races I interact with blacks and asians everyday and have absolutelly no problem, education, nutrition (don't get me started on this) and culture are the main factors.

People like this man : youtube.com/watch?v=uBDAPJpwILw Are in my view heroes, I encourage you to see his academy.

Trump tought he was gonna loose, he was so shook after that obama meeting, he has no idea what he's doing, he does know how to get people going, he's a loudmouth but he knows it so he already is sorrounding himself with extremely smart people ( see : Bill gates, Elon musk etc..)

Obamacare is good and has saved lives, you guys want to replace it but you don't even know for what. you have no plan and no data and somehow it's a top subject you want to repeal it as soon as trump enters? Why?

The Federal reserve controls much more than you think it does but not as much as you think it does, they're scared of bitcoin and alikes.

Global warming is real, wether is man made or not i don't know but you cannot refuse that it is real : youtube.com/watch?v=sEE6ebgVtyQ&t=300s also look at madagascar famine going on right now caused by el nino, also climate change or "global warming" does not mean every place on earth will now be hot, temperatures will go to extremes, (cold n hot).

Infinite growth is impossible and not logical,most stuff you buy you buy it impulsively you don't need most of the stuff you have see "created wants", poverty and famine are easily fixed, steve jobs and hitler had 1 very important thing in common (sense of aesthetics), aesthetics matter a lot (read aesthetics and well being architecture) there's a good Churchill quote on this.

Huh? Why on Earth would I stop liking Trump?

Trump is a good goy who sold his daughter to the Jews.

They lack self awareness. I think whites have a greater capacity for confidence because we have the capacity to look past how we're perceived by others. Blacks don't have this.

This is cultural thing and forced memes on whites.
Whites have dignity and do not want to look stupid. Blacks do not care.

But societies differ and racial preferences exist for a reason.

Agree about the asians. But generally we are physically superior. It's all checks and balances.

I am a jew-lover actually, I admire them for how they absolutely humiliated your pathetic cuck country and I admire them even more that they managed to beat your worthless, self-hating no-pride, cuckold little country into submission. I massively admire how they've made it easy for Asians to dominate the world again thanks to your pathetic, feeble and cowardly nature. I admire how despite being outnumbered 300 to 1, they managed to dominate every facet of society; from politics, foreign policy, government, banking, finance, business, CEOs, culture, academia, science, film, TV, all media and printing. I admire how the best you can do despite being ruled by a foreign ethnicity is crying like a small dicked, one-testicle Nazi coward. on a Mongolian throat-singing board.

Yeah I am a Jew-lover. I admire everything that they have done and are continuining to do. I admire how they make crybabies like you chimp out with impotent rage. You're pathetic Hans, you're a worthless, prideless cuck, your country makes me sick at how cowardly, beta and self-hating it is and you deserve everything you and your people have got. Fuck off you filthy little animal, you're nothing and within 3 generations, Ahmed will be molesting any descendents you have. You are literally the most pathetic people on the planet because you have no pride, and now you have no country.

There is nothing wrong with smoking marijuana

Sup Forums btfo.

Michael Moore is right. And he single handedly btfo of america with every documentary he makes.

In reality, they have less IQ statistically and have other differences hindering their advance.

Look how Sweden performs in PISA testing and how it has changed. Nonwhite immigrants drag them down.

Hitler and his faggot party were one of the worst things to ever happen to whites. European nationalism is ruined forever because of him.

That same-sex marriage isn't worth giving a shit about

If Asians are smarter and more creative how come the west dominated them?

I secretly have a fictional girlfriend who I have told about to my family and insist that we are living happily together despite never showing anyone any proofs of her existing, like photos on kikebook.

This has been going on for years now.

I think I am ready to stop.

Is global cooling real too?

jews did nothing wrong

Global cooling is more dangerous than global warming

The Holocaust did happen and it was wonderful

Defeat

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being jewish.

Real communism has never been tried, most "arguments" against communism are just fallacies

Fucking with Earth not knowing what the effects are is generally dangerous.

We live in anthropocene.

cont :

Majority of POL is compromised of White Fat people with neck-beards, diet is mostly of processed food with little veggies and a lot of sugar, they have low self worth and are not very confident, there are 2 pols : 1- Comes here every once in a while, might get racist for a little bit but since he has a good social circle and friends hes quickly trown out of it 2- Has little to no friends and his extremely unconfident, constantly in fight or flight mode, has been engrossed by pol, might spend months here and genuinely believes all the stuff posted here.

You can't get free healthcare, either the governments pays or individuals pay, however america could have both, 3000k for an ambulance is absolute mental, in my country we have both and both work fine.

Self Sufficiency should be a goal of everyone, to achieve peace you should interact with your neighbours and create a good community around you, a communitary garden is great to form a sense of community, act locally think globally is valid, don't consume so much, grow brocolli seeds if you do not want cancer : youtube.com/watch?v=zz4YVJ4aRfg

Alzheimers and dementia runs in your family? You don't want it? 1.Exercise (sweat) 2. Eat healthy vegs fat and some carbs no keto necessary, 3. Learn new things, playing chess if you already know it won't make you alzheimer proof you need to learn new things into old age, 4. have a good social circle, 5. have a sense of purpose and don't fall into nihilism, 5. Meditate Meditate Meditate, if there's a superpower you can get meditation is that incredibly brain benefits. ~

Countries everyone should visit : Jordan, Ethiopia, Egypt, China, Greenland, America and others who have old monuments. Jordan and Ethiopia are most important.

can't accept a third of the threads are ads and another third is field-testing political strategies for flaws.

>did any of you really care about those damn sneakers?

And what about Jasenovac, was that wonderful too, murdering hundreds of thousands of your Serbian brothers?

Give me stats on Obama care.
Who's lives is it saving? At who's cost? Have you weighed the pros and cons?
How does it affect the economy?

These are all serious questions that were being asked, were ignored, and now the burden of proof has been shifted because the act was forced down our throats for populace support.

So we have an untested system that we want to get rid of based on ideological and historical issues and now we need to provide 100% positive proof when that wasn't given when it was created and by the time we can give that proof the system will be too dug into our economy and way of life to effectively remove it.

Donald Trump has surrounded himself with the worst scum on earth (Goldman Sachs) and will be just as bad as Clinton would have been

aren't like 90% of jews ashkenazi?

You're blaming the people that took white nationalism to its inevitable and justified conclusion for making white nationalism less than palatable for the average lemming. You're aiming for the wrong target.

So all you admire is power?

>The war on drugs is a failure
This, you'd have to be retarded to think that it is in ANY way successful.

Yes that is true, however :

IQ tests are incredibly polarizing, there are so many factors involved, if you raise a black, white, asian child with good nutrition, culture, and physical education they will all achieve their potential, africa has such low iqs due to nutrition, elon musk he' incredibly smart (read his biography he used to troll hes employers by solving quantum equations and trolling them) his mother hes a respected dietician and he comes from a family of engineers, nutrition a giant and I mean giant obstacle, kids in africa are growing up eating dirt cookies and rice without any multis, and when there are multis they are incredible weak (see : centrum) a good multi is : Life extension 2 per day, another thing is language.. anyway.

Real communism has never been tried because it's an impossibility that ignores human nature.

Citation needed
This. To be honest I never liked Trump as a president from the beginning, but again the whole lesser of two evil argument.
It is technically gay, also to anyone who thinks boi pussy is easier to get therefore you should pursue it is as mentally challenged as traps are. They are identifying as a woman, therefore like minded only goes for the alpha dogs as a result (though wouldn't drop the opportunity to fuck one myself)
Truth hurts, though I work 7 days a week (shit posting from work) and rent out my own place.
I'm conflicted
This.
Not entirely true. But what we need to meme is that coal burners lose their "white privilege" which is true. No one in society looks at them as a white class anymore if they are actively in a relationship with a black person.

Not necessarily something Sup Forums as a whole won't admit, but certainly something some of them cant admit, pic related.

Same reason why jews are dominating whites

based bakalau eater Joao

i'm just not sure about obamacare, broccoli seeds and meditation

I haven't done any of that, trump came out of his first meeting talking how many good things Obamacare has, I have a friend that could not afford and Obamacare was the only option, is it a perfect system? No, is there a good replacement? I don't think so, if you have one please show me.

All lefties / commies deserve to be shot

There. That's what Sup Forums can't admit

I won't go in on obamacare you can watch obamas latest interview with npr(or vox I don't quite remember sorry germano)

Brocolli seeds : See the video I posted, get this sprouter : amazon.co.uk/d/Home-Kitchen/Victorio-VKP1014-4-Tray-Seed-Sprouter/B005FVPP04/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1483905709&sr=8-9&keywords=seed sprouter

Anyway sulphorophane is the main thing you want, sprouted seeds are way better than supplements and brocolli, make sure you do it in q clean enviroment tough, incredibly potent anti cancer, if there ever was a superfood this is it.

Meditation : Here's a summary : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_on_meditation and liveanddare.com/benefits-of-meditation/ start low ( 1 minute and gradually go up).

1) Everyone here is an insecure babby who is incapable of functioning in the real world.
1a) This is a right-wing, reactionary version of SJWs
2) An overwhelming amount of threads here are cherry-picked incidents that are extrapolated to conclude that men/women/the world/whatever is going to shit.
3) This "movement" is doomed to be a temporary blip and offers no long-term or meaningful solutions to any problems. After all, Sup Forums itself is a shit hole, how can it expect to manage something as complex as a society or government?

Racial differences do exist but are almost exclusively due to cultural and environmental factors. Some genetic trends do exist, but they exist within races as well, they're just a bit more statistically significant between different races.
Screaming about niggers accomplishes nothing but exacerbating the problem and widening the cultural gap, leading to more violence and shittier behavior from both sides. It takes a shitload of cognitive dissonance to say minorities should stop complaining about racism while simultaneously spewing as much terrible shit about them as this place does.

But Sup Forums's biggest issue is that they are tumblr. Anyone who disagrees with the ideology on a single issue is automatically a triggering nazi cis shitlord (to tumblr) or a degenerate libtard cuck (to Sup Forums). There is no middle ground to anything. Both also obsess over safe spaces, as seen when Sup Forums chimps out on other boards when their off-topic threads about women or blacks get deleted. Anyone who disagrees with either group is an awful human being and quite possibly a member of a conspiracy to stop them (muh patriarchy or muh jews/shills/liberals).

this to

i agree but i found more common ground and compromise on Sup Forums than in any encouter with sjws.

that is of course until you admit that you do think the holocaust actually happened. that's your Sup Forums-go-to-jail-card. and it sucks

The relations between masculinity and femininity are incredibly important, which is why all spiritual traditions make rules on sexuality and gender roles. Mainstream white culture is dominated by feminine ideals, while black culture is highly masculine (to the point of it being bad and destructive)

Actually the name calling has reduced significantly, I don't expect that to last.

dont you have people to throw from helicopters, you wannabe-texas-flag?

See you're saying exactly what I was criticizing.

We just shifted the game from "prove Obama care" to "prove not Obama care"

Obama care was created without any solid proof or evidence, then its opponents are laughed at when they claim this is bananas.

And again, we will not have proof of the system until it's so deeply entrenched into our country that removing it could cause the US economy to hemorrhage. It's like taking supplements without knowing the side effects and then your body stops producing the desired chemical and now your forced to take the pill. It's rate thinking we need not state.

Frankly a free market system will almost always work better. Right now We are only looking at the product side , ie "a person I care about had it as their only option" and not the cost or materials or side effects.

Who do you think pays for Obama care? How do you think that affects the economy? How do you think socialized health care affects society, culture, or microeconomics? How long can system stay afloat? Will taxes increase to keep it afloat?

Maybe if these questions were asked before social security were put in place we wouldn't be facing this "aging crisis"

this

there's nothing I hate more than the fact that I'm constantly being used

I don't get this sentiment at all. I went from

> Trump is neve going to win
> Wow Trump is offending all these people I disagree with by saying things I like
> Trump wins

What the hell am I supposed to be remorseful for?

although I disagree on the black masculine thing, this

Men and women are made for each other on a fundamental level. It's supposed to be a perfect dual harmony, not a single tune

Fapping to anything with a penis is gay desu

>Serbian brothers
turks are not our brothers

Trump was a terrible choice that will end badly.

Whites have become domesticated.
Foreigners (such as Muslims) are still untamed and act more masculine because they do not comprehend consequences.

Despite everything, Trump is going to be a huge letdown for us.

I've noticed when Sup Forums goes to other boards everyone that tells them to stay on topic is labelled as a redditor and they just reply to all further posts with that "nu-user" image that got made a few weeks ago. This is the exact same process tumblr uses too: when someone disagrees, a fat tumblrina assumes they're a straight white male with privilege so their opinion doesn't matter. If someone on Sup Forums disagrees, Sup Forums assumes they are a newfag redditor so their opinion doesn't matter.

Hmm...

b-b-b-but w-w-what if it's a feminine penis, desu senpai?

we only hate women cause we cant get one or want to be one

What other boards are you frequenting?

Seems like no one if fond of hardcore Sup Forums ideals on /tg/, /lit/, Sup Forums or /his/

Sup Forums deep down inside actually likes jews, blacks, and all minorities, and they all have a fetish for interracial pornography because of this, but can't face the truth because it seems too hypocritical to their perceived notions of race and identity.

This

I admire Jewish people and their adherence to their culture despite all hardships.

Don't hate, emulate.

Islam is the most redpilled religion and Sup Forums should stop following this jewish cuck blupilled religion that is christianity

All of your redpilled knowledge doesn't mean a damn thing if you won't kick your internet addiction and make positive and proactive life changes.

This
>Stop focusing on racism and distracting yourself from the real issues. what you want is for an outside force/change to make your life what you want it to be. A wife, kids, affordable home, good job, powerful country, and happy life. You're waiting for your country to save you, indulging in national socialism, and white identity bullshit while you do jack shit to actually improve your life.

The shit that you want is achievable in current circumstances. You're just a lazy fuck that deflects your problems elsewhere. You sit on the internet all day hoping for the day that all of the shit you want comes easy. You typing all day on the internet wont do shit for you.

>Black People are as capable as any other race, the problem is black culture
Anti-science view and provably, objectively untrue.

I almost exclusively go on /lit/ and /fit/ these days. The truth is I'm fine with whatever ideals people care to discuss, but /lit/ gets absolutely flooded with poorly-camouflaged Sup Forums threads like "Why haven't women ever written anything" or "Why do black people hate books" or finding a blogpost from an sjw vaguely related to reading and trying to stir shit and none of that belongs there.
If they make threads about right-wing literature they're fine and nobody bothers them, but when threads like these get deleted it's apparently all because of evil oppressive cuck jew mods.

Asians are bro-tier

We are all addicted to interracial porn

Paganism is the only way forward for the Aryan Race

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump

>Niggers, when they apply themselves and resist the inbred urge to commit crime, can be contributing members of society