"Hillary would have caused WW3"

>"Hillary would have caused WW3"

Yes because letting a foreign adversary (RUSSIA) swing our election won't disrupt the current world order.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jan/06/jesse-watters/claim-john-podestas-email-password-was-password-la/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russian agents will send you to Fema Camps.

KGB jizz tastes good to trump

>Yes because letting a foreign adversary (SAUDI ARABIA) swing our election won't disrupt the current world order.

fuck off kike

>Russia swung the election
>It wasnt the fact that Hillary was under FBI investigation
>It wasn't economic depression in the rust belt
>It wasn't the hilariously transparent support for hillary from the lying press
>It wasnt hillarys long and sordid history of incompetance and corruption
>People didn't want the wall
>People didn't want to keep manufacturing alive

Yep the only reason people voted for Trump was that someone (possibly in Russia) hacked the DNC and found evidence of illegal and immoral activity so they gave it to wikileaks. If thats "swinging the election" i think you probably owe Putin a thank-you.

What's that, you uploaded some shitty russophobic thread to /pol? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. he has bought people like you. He has destroyed people like you. It's nothing for him to call up his father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, his personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to him. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

Remember how votes were not altered at all and the Intel report says so repeatedly? Me too kek

>retards in denial, like there wasn't massive illegal shit that exposed just how corrupt Hillary and crew were

No but putting ground trump in syria to defend a no fly zone would

Liberal are the new mccarthy

Keep fighting those pinko commies fag

i dont get people making this argument
like first of all we there is no evidence that it was russia
and second if the only thing russia had to do to swing the election was to tell the truth then she didnt have to be president anyway

>Yes because letting a foreign adversary (RUSSIA) swing our election
they were "hacking" our election by showing the corruption present in our government, EVIL

>John Podesta's bitchy DNC emails obtained through a routine phishing scam allowed Trump to win WI MI PA and FL.

Trumpfags are the new liberals. Victim complex that turns them faggy and find a way to complain about everything

>swing our election

The butthurt is real lel

Well, consider my record corrected! GTFO

>swing our election

So you were going to vote for Hillary before the emails came out, no? Just like all your liberal friends were going to, then they say podesta's stupid pizza shit and went on the Trump train, right?

>tfw when buttblasted leftists are fanny flustered about clinton losing but have a redpill caught half way down their throat which prevents them from ever leaving and continue to shit post eternally

>Russia hacked the election by finding out John Podesta's password was P@ssw0rd

If I was given 50 tries I would be able to do that.

I wish I did.

And he's still going to be inaugurated in less than two weeks. You lost every contest that mattered. How does it feel? How does it feel knowing leftism worldwide is done?

I think the Russians influenced the election primarily because Hillary's escalation of intervention in Syria would have put Putin in a difficult position of having to look strong on the world stage and to his people while also trying to prevent total war with the US.

When were you when Hillary was more of a warhawk than Vladimir Putin

>John Podesta's password was P@ssw0rd

Wrong! Stop quoting fox news, sheep.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jan/06/jesse-watters/claim-john-podestas-email-password-was-password-la/

see

Turkey shot down russian airplanes AND murdered a russian ambassador this year, and not only that it did not cause world war 3, russia did not even attack turkey back at all.

The whole "hillary will cause ww3" thing was an exaggerated paranoia

washington times faggot

>NOTE TO MR. PODESTA: Using “P@ssw0rd” for your password is not really a password. It is more like a “welcome” sign.

there is literally no evidence russia interfered with the election

The FBI was against Hillary in this election, and even they admit russia interfered with the election.

They released a 25 pages long report to the public, and the report said they cannot declassify everything because they can't reveal their intelligence methods.

I mean, think about it.
Any proof they would give the american public would expose their intelligence methods

It's actually quite funny watching the flipflopping and /or total denial going on in the board at the moment.

>tfw you knew that most of the people on Sup Forums were hypocrites, you just never thought they'd cave so quickly and easily...