March for Aleppo about to leave Germany

So, some are still going on and will leave Germany tomorrow.
What will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any video of the children's crusade so far?

They're going to get tired, complain, and congregate to the nearest coffee shop.

I'm surprised they made it that far

fpbp
historical bants are best bants
all leaves temporarily redeemed

>no happening drift
>instead get retarded cucks who are gonna march too syria to fight for the war too stop

how much of a percentage would it take for an a10 to bomb the fuck out of them

The same that happened to that italian grill, they'll get raped, tortured and eaten in T*rkland

LOL, I am so happy that they are marching in -25C temperatures. The image of these cucks trying to stay warm actually makes me happy.

Can't wait until they get to Turkey and they all get kidnapped.

Imagine being this retarded.
Leftism really is a mental disorder.

So they think they are gone make it in about a month through CZ, kek. When do they plan to arrive in a leppo? Summer 2018. Hell the winter in the Balkans will be hard.

Me too. I would have thought participation would go down to about five people after out of reach of Berlin.

Are the refugees going back?

By the time they arrive in Aleppo, the war will have ended, the city will have been rebuilt and Assad will be ruling the country with a Iron Fist and they all get massacred.

That would literally be the best thing ever.

So far, nothing bad happened to them even though they didn't have police protection after the second day.

no, cucks think they can stop all out war

> Carrying white flags.

They really need to fucking die

lmao if they take a month to get through a small european country assad will have died of old age

obama has a huge percentage of starting ww3 before trump takes office

TFW you march 2000 miles through treacherous conditions to a place which has been completely destroyed by all out war with several terrorist groups operating just to talk to that girl you like.

>tow you wonder how to get rid of leftist degenerates, and then they do it themselves

they look so weak. there is no way they wont be perceived as targets in shittier countries.

I hope they all step on mines in Bosnia desu

There is way to few going to make a dent in leftist population.

Fighting in Aleppo has stopped, let's get #MarchToMosul trending instead.

10USD says they all get raped and killed before getting to Whats an Aleppo

MarchToRaqqa2017

10BPS that happens before they even leave Europe.

Literally the face of "I don't know shit and I'm a useless liberal arts dropout but I want to save the world!"

At least they don't have the little children with them any more.

You could wait at some stop of their journey and supply them with "water" or similar drinks contaminated with germs so they get the shitter for the next 3 weeks, that would be glorious

Because of Leftists, Megaphones now trigger me like fuck.

I just want to break them all. REEEEEEEEE

Does anyone else feel the same way?

>children's crusade 2: electric bogaloo

They haven't frozen to death yet?

Their numbers dwindled down to about 50, especially as the snow and the cold started.

Hopefully they all die along the way. Preferably by a trucker of peace seeing an opportunity to deliver some linear enrichment to their queue of degenerates..

Unfortunately, I suspect they'll get tired and start catching buses to march in shifts like a bunch of faggots, then end up not actually going to Aleppo.

>50
Damn I thought they wouldve had more, how many did they start with?

Apparently they got mostly indoor sleeping locations at the stops in Germany.

>Starting a campaign in winter
I'd say they learned nothing from history, but that goes without saying considering they're leftists.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEKS GET OUT OF MY HOMELAND!!!

Well how about that.

They've likely got hostels booked the whole way along.

About 3000 started in Berlin, but at the end of the first day they were already down to a couple hundred.

What campaign was started in winter?

What happens when their numbers dwindle down to 10 (9 females and a king cuck) and they are walking through a war stricken Syrian town?

RAPE RAPE RAPE PLZZZZZZ

they'll be mistaken for french that way.

Oh fuck, I just had an idea.

Sup Forums can book (and then later cancel) reservations at all of the youth hostels along the way so that they have to sleep outdoors...

>trucker of peace seeing an opportunity to deliver some linear enrichment to their queue of degenerates..
KEK

No hostels but gyms and similar locations.

EL OH FUCKING EL

This is pretty much a tantrum, where they demand a military intervention by the (((UN))) or they will commit suicide by marching into Syria.

But the best part is "Syria is merely a destination, not our goal. The march is what counts!". Compared with the ridiculously long time this march takes (1 month for fucking Czechia), it's obvious that they are stalling for the war to end and/or that they will chicken out once they reach T*rkey.

>bus in the back
who are they trying to fool?

>start with thousands
>down to 50 without even leaving Germany

They're all going to be dead within the week

this

They will freeze and stay in the cafes along the road 3 hours after march start.

Hey guise, maybe if we carry white flags, sex hungry arabs that all suffer from PTSD and have never seen a white girl before won't rape us.

Great idea...

Its so beautiful.

At Dresden quite a few people joined them, as expected. They are at about 150 people now. I wonder how many of those will cross the border though.

If they actually get to Syria we should call in an airstrike on them.

They fully expect to not be let in by Turkey.

WHERE THE KUFFAR PUSSY?

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

>Institutions or entities that can stop the massacre
>the UN

>What will happen?

This phrasing is a pretty clear indicator that they've no intention to see it through.
>"Well, it has always been, like, symbolic, man, you know? It's the thought that counts (and the hashtag)."

Thank you based T*rks for taking care of that retard

>Leftism really is a mental disorder.
No it is not. It is purely rational. Like a spoiled child who figured out he can get anything if he cries enough.

There's no way the Turks will let them pass. The border is closed. Normally you have to smuggle yourself across. How the hell you gonna smuggle that many people? And how are they going to get across Syria itself without dying or running out of supplies?

germans get out reee

Very few i doubt.

Look how many actually have hiking bags with them.

They have no sleeping gear and are not carrying any food or water. Most of them probably are just walking a few hundred meters and then going back home just so they can post a picture of them with the march on FB so they can pat themselves on the back for the difference they are making.

Bist du der selbe der von anfang an das fotografiert hat

DESU would join up and march with for part of the way to see the countries and have some entertainment then split before T*rkey

most of the people in that march even look like children lol

so can i just dress up as a muslim and go and rape these cunts and enrich them culturally or

Your about to get culturally enriched

>Finally after 15 years, these cucks will reach Aleppo
>Get lynched by pro Assad mob
Looking forward to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

Reminds me of the time I read about the Children's Crusade.

How big is this march and what will happen in Prague?

Where did this march start?

Ich hab das am Anfang selbst fotografiert. Die Bilder jetzt sind von Twitter zusammengesucht.

I have a strange fascination with Krauts. They were once the most powerful nation in the world, pioneering genius feats of technology and military strategy... but now they are just another cucked insignificant EU country. It's the same thing as when you look at a skeleton of a dinosaur in a museum. You look at it and can see hints at its greatness, but you can't really see it marching around dominating the planet outside of CGI videos.

Germany was once the pinnacle of European civilization, with unimaginable national pride and rallies that can barely be imagined in today's world...

What does it feel like being Krauts and having a history like that, yet now being confined to the identity of EU cucks, full of SJWs? Just as irrelevant as every other country in Europe, including Britain.

You'd hope these kind of people had earned something from these peace marches

KEK wills it!

they will be enslaved by ISIS

Although this is a nice act to get attention in the media, I think they're protesting in the wrong way. I think they should protest for european nations to increase their refugees intake in the middle eastern nations wrecked with havoc. That way, not only will they be free from conflict but able to start a new life.

i ALWAYS GET TRIGGERED WHEN THAT NAME...MAKES ME WANT TO RAPE AND KILL

MUST BE THE MUSLIMS IN ME!!!

underrated. They'll probably do a good job destroying themselves without our help tho

the winter war

They'll abandon it as soon as their iPhone batteries start getting low and call their parents to come pick them up. Then they'll talk about how it was a success and "raised awareness". The usual.

Lmao, these people have more balls than anyone posting in this thread, and/or Sup Forums in its entirety. You wouldn't march ten feet for anything, you tube-fed NEETs. You're an embarrassment for your country and people. You know you are. MAGA.

Where's all there stuff? this shit looks fake af

>What will happen?
Nothing. Most of them will turn back in the Balkans. The rest would be denied roach visas.

Thank fucking god!

>literally just walking
>coffee shop every mile
What a achievement!

What do you mean "some" are still going on? What about Idlib?

It's almost as if they only cared about Aleppo because it was the subject of media chicanery.

Are there any refugees coming with them? Or they are staying at home with the marchers wives, while the white man is endangering his life to prove is not racist

There were Syrians with them in the beginning. Those left at the second day after they were told they must not show the "moderate beheader" flag on the march.

This whole thing gives me purpose. I'll live just to see how fucked in the ass they get as soon as they cross the border.

>Dresden
I thought we firebombed the fuck out of this place?

the turks rebuild it

NOT HARD ENOUGH

>most direct path goes through Hungary, Macedonia and Bulgaria
>the marchers are making a wide detour away from those countries
Gee, I wonder why.

Also
>marching to Aleppo NOW, after it has been """liberated""" by them ebil Russkies and Assad
>not marching when it was under the benevolent rule of the Western supported moderate beheaders

Nah, WE fire bombed the fuck out of that place. There was literally nothing left lol. Looked worse than Hiroshima by the time we were finished with it.