Why is it always white kids shooting up schools or stabbing other kids there?

Why is it always white kids shooting up schools or stabbing other kids there?

Where did this stereotype emerge from?

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Off-hand_dragon_dagger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When did beaners become anglos?

From niggers trying to hide the fact that they commit the vast majority of gun-related violence, even though they're a minority.
Negroes are very insecure.

but they are

the kid was a spic? whats the kids name?

All stereotypes are founded in truth.

The other happens all the time, its just normal for kids in the ghetto to shoot each other.
It only makes the news if they're white and it's not gang related.

Because it's white males who are constantly berated and looked down upon in society. Some just snap.

Whites actually go to school.

You'll hear about blacks and Mexicans in school shootings, which later turnout to be a gang shooting just down the street.

White people are born killers

you can't dual wield dds in runescape

It's a stereotype, much like the whites committing more sex crimes than all other groups stereotype (which is only relative to some other crimes committed by whites). Whites and Hispanics are the only two groups (if I'm remembering the FBI stats correctly) that carry out mass shootings at a percentage lower than their population. Asians, Blacks, Native Americans, all commit a higher percentage than their population (granted it only takes 1 or 2 shootings to bump Asians/Natives up and over). As far as I know, Hispanics have been entirely absent from the stats up until the shooting in Florida. This is likely because they're always lumped into the white category, and because they just like to stab things instead.

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Off-hand_dragon_dagger

asians are the real school shooters

But are pussies too.

that's from rs3 but judging my the armor in op pic and the damage splash the guy is supposed to be in osrs

Ice Barrage op pls nerf.

Everyone I don't like magically becomes a fucking white male once the MSM gets a hold of the story.

Why is Cortez listed as Hispanic but Zuniga is white?

who else /oldschool/ here?

What's the source of this meme? I feel like I've only ever seen that shopped runescape version.

white kid goes to an almost all black school and gets harrased every day so he brings knives to school to kill some niggers and the cops shot him

blacks do it more often they just suck at it

my old school had multiple stabbings and fights every single day