Post photos of Earth from space, apart from:

Post photos of Earth from space, apart from:

No photoshopped enhancements of any kind
No fish eye lens distortion
Must be a full shot, not a partial, obscured view
And no, the "pale blue dot" doesn't count)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ddFvjfvPnqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

sorry m8, but your thread doesn't belong on this board

post pictures of clear deep blue skies

>Clear skies
>Posts pics of cloudy skies

Right.

TR3B seen from space shuttle

Fake

? lol you know what i mean, nice clear days with occasional fluffy cotton cumulus clouds :)

or "clear" literally lol

First person to take this thread seriously instantly fails the required criteria.

i found o-

>that last shitposting thread was fun, why does it have to stop?
I know you won't, but I really wish you'd hang yourself tonight.

Sup Forums

Why not just create another TRUMP GENERAL thread?

Got the wrong user, friendo.

youtu.be/ddFvjfvPnqk

I don't understand this thread

>"No fish eye lens distortion"

>. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine
>Fish eye lens distortion
>There's literally a satellite in the video.
>You can see the rotation of Earth
I bet you faggots will say that it's photoshopped. Earth is not fucking flat. It's hollow.

all camera have some sort of lense distortion , except pinhole cameras , they are undistorted