Poor people are bad with money

>poor people are bad with money

Where can I find all that grocery food for $20? Certainly not in any major city

Yes in any major city

go to a winco or some shit you can get about that much for 20

Do you have an Aldi nearby?

Id say that's probably 30$ now, but paying for convenience adds up both in price and health.

well all that is from wal mart so i guess start there, may be $15-30 depending on how far you from production areas.

>2 lbs chicken breasts ($1.96)
You can get thighs and legs for that price, but breasts? Bitch please.

Yeah winco is great.

I try to eat healthy and come by at 400€/month for groceries, so 13€/day for mostly vegetables and legumes.

>live in an expensive city you cant afford
>blame others for your choice

everything checks out

>10 pounds of potatoes
>under $5

Not gonna happen, not even in Idaho

Bad food is a lot cheaper than healthier food in rich countries. What's stopping you from growing your own food? Go live in a shithole if you want to buy a bag of potatoes for a nickle.

i paid like $6 for that much thighs and legs this weekend at winco...

Eh, that easily goes for twice that much in NYC, but consider it this way: there's at least two or three times the calories with ten times the nutrition. Per calorie, per nutrient, and per meal, you are paying like a third you are for the above.

Haha thats fukn bullshit. The healthy alternative would run you close to 30 bucks. And thats in fuking TEXAS

The prices for the non cooked food range from only on sale to flat out impossible.

Why can't people making a point be happy with a moderate gap? Why must they lie and discredit their point trying to make it seem better?

ze germans

There's also the little detail that picture is about 5-6 years old, though.

I've never taken the bus to wally world: the post

Poor people are just given gibs and are never shown how to use them to improve themselves. It's a failure in leadership caused by complacency and unionization in education as well as poor communities being hives of scum with the kids not seeing any way out because their surrounded by failure.

Damn, I can find leg quarters here on sale for $.49/lb like every other month.

You are ignoring the loss of decent jobs for people with only a highschool education.

Uh, I bought 10lbs of russet potatoes for $3.49 not long ago, they're always cheap here. Sometimes they have 15lb bags on sale for under $5

>96% lean ground beef
disgusting

also, these look more like sales prices, tbhfamalamadingdong

literally any Mexican grocery store

quality will be less, everything is offbrand but its made for beaners to afford

> $.98/lb for chicken breast
> $2 for a gallon of milk
Lol no
Kek no.

i dunno

Leg quarters are cheap and have hardly any meat on them. Its what niggers cook at THEY BUH-BUH-KWOOS

thats like 40 bucks worth of food in LA

You can if they aren't boneless/skinless breasts.

>hardly any meat

I mean, it's just a thigh and drumstick, seems like there's plenty of meat on it. I don't normally buy it unless I'm cooking a chicken stew or gumbo.

It's around 3 bucks for 10 lbs in my area, 20 lbs is like 5.39

My husband an I are weightlifters. We eat a high protein low fat/ sugar diet full of meat, dairy fruit and veg for around $60-65 a week total. Sometimes we go crazy eating clean all the time and go get a family chicken deal or a bunch of mc doubles from the dollar menu. But yeah 2 people could eat clean 7 days a week with one cheat meal for $75 a week. We dont buy shit like soda or oreos though.

Nigga get a Sam's Club or Costco membership.

I never see chicken breasts that aren't boneless/skinless though.

No where

>mfw chicken breast here is like 8 bucks a pound
fuck Seattle

>2 pounds chicken breast ($1.96)

B U L L S H I T

Store brand everywhere is at least $2/lb. Whoever added this shit up is literally retarded.

I shop at publix, its expensive but niggers cant afford to shop there so its nice not being around those people. All those items would probably cost me 45 bucks at publix.

Don't shop at whole foods friend if you can't afford it

Butcher shops and the like, one near me is always under a dollar a pound. Late fall they'll sell them for less than 50 cents a pound.

Dumbass OP I can last with 20$ for 5 days or maybe even a whole week, and it's true many poor people are bad with money, but what's even more true is that the general human is shit with doing his accounting

I hate when my friends or accomplices bitch and moan about having no money, they can't pay their bills or that their fridge keeps breaking down, DESPITE buying tons of clothes, useless tools and household appliances/flashy gadgets for no real need beforehand

Reminder that the only product you should always buy organic is meats because somehow it makes them taste a million times better

jesus fuck mate its less than a dollar a pound here.

Don't forget the faggots who smoke and drink, and constantly bitch about being down to their last dollar.
These same morons will spit out kids like rabbits too.

I have lived in several major cities in the US. Chicken breast is about $4 - $5 per pound. I have no fucking clue where anyone would get 2 lbs for under $2.

In "rich countries" real estate to plant your potatoes on would cost more than eating a ton of potatoes every day.

Breasts are cheaper than thighs. Thighs often have more fat.

Just buy Soylent

Cooking takes time, time = money.
Takes electricity or gas.
Food shrinks when you cook it.

Just saying, my wife cooks for me but that image has some misleading elements.

>buying overpriced meat
>not going to a farm to buy and cow and have it slaughtered out in the country

I still have 600 lbs of meat in my deep freezers

Yeah they collect the chicken shit and process it and feed it back to them because it still have half its nutrients. Also antibiotics. So glad we have usda organic certs since 200X

Coastal fag detected
St.Louis I pick up chicken for 1$/lb all the time
I have 25lbs of chicken in my freezer.
Buy beef and fish when it's on sale and my grocery expenses are cheap as fuck
For 3 people.
We just don't buy prepped food outside of certain sauces bread and crackers.

>having the time to cook all that

Why the fuck would you live in a city

Ah, the few butcher shops around here are more like specialty shops and all their meats are 50%-100% higher than what I can find at the grocery stores. I only go there when I want a really good steak or smoked sausage.

Where the fuck do you live where thighs are more expensive than breasts

the way goods and services are marketed to poor people is that it's more time consuming to go to the grocery store, let alone a quality grocery store likely not in the neighborhood.

The shit in the bottom is crap anyways its probably all GMO and shit tier quality, its from wal-mart

That pic is more depressing than anything. The choice for most humans is between lesser trash and more trash.

What the fuck? 2lbs aka 0.9kg of chicken breast costs only ~2$? In Lithuania it's like above 4eur

No, thighs are cheaper than breasts. The fat content does not affect the price.

>chicken breast for $0.98 a pound

Just like our last elections

>Certainly not in any major city

muh K F C

-or-

Great Value products
Tyson products
Fresh fruit and vegetables
- someone is shopping at WalMart

Muh GMO
I'm sure a GMO salad is much better for keneshia or Juan then McDonald's even if they are both GMO

In both of our countries we have to pay for scum and their medical expenditures

>$20

Pfft, get on my level!

>Thighs often have more fat

more fat = more flavour

I have friends who make 2x as much as me and are constantly broke while I have my house & car both paid off and always have extra money in my checking account. Of course I buy used cars and live in an older neighborhood with houses that are 1300-1500 sq/ft and cost ~$160k while they buy new cars every 4-5 years and live in 2500+ sq/ft houses that are $300k+.

Half our country's land is dedicated to raising livestock.

leaf got this one right.
pls come to our country and socially engineer the burger class to eat properly.

Aldi usually has gallon milk and eggs for 99 cents and chicken under 2/lb, here /(north DFW)

There is literally nothing wrong with Walmart groceries.

I don't go there because it's full of fat people that wear sweat pants wrangling their little molatoe bastards

Also not night and day cheaper then schnucks except for a few stupid things that aren't worth the trip

>2lb chicken breasts $2
>1 gal milk $2

I bet I could have done better.
Subtract corn add onions cellery and a clove of garlic
Now we got some flavors to work with.
The corn you just shit out undigested.

I just hunt and fish for most of my meat. I have over 50lbs of catfish fillets in my freezer and about 75lbs of deer & wild pig meat frozen. The only meat I really buy at the store is chicken breast.

I believe most of those prices, except the chicken and milk. That's some bullshit

Inflation is happening

Time to MAGA two days at a time

Those prices look slightly outdated and depend on region. Around here, it would be:
2 pounds chicken breasts ($3), 10 pounds potatoes ($5 or less), 8 ears corn ($1), 1 pound peaches ($1), 1 gallon milk ($3), 1 pound lean ground beef ($3), 32 ounce of low-fat yogurt ($2.50), 18 ounce of oats ($1), 2 pounds of frozen sweet peas ($2.50), and 1 pound of dried beans ($1).
Total: $23.

Prices were taken from the two places I regularly shop. Items which could be purchased in bulk while on sale and stored were taken at sale price.

Lucky

Faggot.

>Bad food is a lot cheaper than healthier food in rich countries

No, it's not. Bad PREPARED food is cheaper than good PREPARED food. Because it's easier to make. Learn to do even basic cooking and you can eat very well for cheap without shitty food.

your lucky to get half of that for 20 dollars. but to be fair my countrys money is pretty much just plastic trading cards with faggots and a queen.

Yes in a major city, In canada that chicken and beef is gonna be more. However if you don't get lean and don't get breasts yyou can easiy do that.I would trade corn for onions though,

>Certainly not in any major city
Any major city in Texas has H-E-B grocery stores. Prices there are pretty much the same as on your pic. And your pic listed groceries from Walmart which is one of the most wide spread chain in America

Of course I spent like $3k on my boat, maybe $500 on fishing gear, and own $4k-$5k worth of guns, optics, and reloading equipment so it will take me several decades to come out ahead, haha. Still though, eating wild game several times a week can't be beat.

that much of prozen peas is no less than 3 dollars
that many dry beans are less than 2 dollars
no way 2 pounds of chicken is 2 dollars
milk is like $5 a gallon
don't know much about peaches but oranges are pretty cheap
instead of potatoes get 2 months worth of rice for cheap
all of that isn't $20 where i live, but the point is it's cheaper than 1 meal at KFC

Cost of food in Canada is retarded. I can technically eat for $12.50/week CAD but that was literally living off brown rice and a sack of dehydrated veggies/lentils.

Realistically I spend $100-200 a week on food depending on what I eat. This is from a guy who subsists on Costco food for 70% of my calories

GMO shit is fucking nothing. If you knew a damn thing about the process of genetic alteration on plant organisms you'd drop that GMO paranoia for the embarrassing hippie ignorance that it is.

>My husband an I are weightlifters.
Which one of you is the top?

Trade ya some of these mushrooms for a bit of deer meat?

I pay $1.67 for skinless boneless chicken breast in Sprouts market. Sometimes they have discounts and the price goes down to ~$1.10. A mexican store in my area has the similar pricing but I'm not giving my dollars to those spics

Don't forget carrots too, carrots are less than $1 per pound here.

Niggers, just buy a whole chicken and break it down yourself. It's easy as fuck and you get 2 of everything so you don't end up with 24 breasts sitting in your fridge for something you wanted to make one night. Plus you get the bones and back for making stocks.

corn is absolute garbage. People still eat that shit and it's embarrassing.

>St.Louis I pick up chicken for 1$/lb all the time
I can get that price as well for some cuts, but not for boneless skinless chicken breast. B/S breast is $1.50/lb minimum here.

I'd definitely trade a package of deer meat for a bag of mushrooms, those damn things are expensive at the grocery store.

Chicken is not that fucking cheap for 2 lbs, that's some horseshit.

This, same here, especially when it comes to meat

The saddest part probably is milk production in Latvia

>A farmer in Latvia milks his cows
>A lithuanian business buys it
>latvians buy the processed form afterwards from the lithuanians

It's true you can only earn pennys with livestock nowadays, and it's understandable

At least most of the other stuff is still cheap

>eating literal plebian food
I've seen parts of that shit in dog food , and I wouldn't give that to a dog as well

I bet you can get boxes of the cheapest stuff for 20$ and consume the table of elements alongside it

Just read the product description

Chantrelles sell for 25-40 per pound here. Where do you forrage for them?

>10kg sack of beans
>10kg sack of rice
>veggies
>cheap apples/fruit
>oats
>occasional chicken

Voila

Problem is that yes the prices are correct they are also sale prices. This stuff is never all on sale at the same time or even located at the same store

Those particular items might cost you a lil more but you can get an equal number of healthy calories anywhere in the USA for $20.

As long as you can cook your own food its way way cheaper to eat healthy than it is to eat prepared food.