Brit/pol/ - Mayflies On a Corpse Edition

>Hitchens on Sunday - Repeal This Bloodsuckers' Charter
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/save-britain-from-the-bloodsucking-lawyers.html

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy Sir Alan Duncan because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html

>A broken clock is right twice a day - Labour calls for inquiry into Israeli influence on British Politics as a "matter of national security"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>STIRgeon: "I will stop asking for independence if you give us a Soft Brexit"
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/06/nicola-sturgeon-offers-shelve-independence-vote-for-soft-brexit-eu

>The noose tightens around Corbyn as he comes under pressure to turn Labour around
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-polls-latest-under-pressure-improve-against-theresa-may-a7513616.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Betrayal as Andrea Leadsom tells Lincolnshire: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Take out those loans, goyim - Household debt at its highest since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

Other urls found in this thread:

bellacaledonia.org.uk/2017/01/08/bella-caledonia-2007-2017/
news.sky.com/story/queen-attends-church-for-the-first-time-since-falling-ill-10721996
youtube.com/watch?v=SblOSu8g84E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099782/Boris-Johnson-flown-New-York-talks-key-members-Donald-Trump-s-team.html
politics.co.uk/news/2014/04/29/boris-johnson-attacks-crazy-immigration-crackdown
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/13/boris-johnson-immigration-uk_n_4955649.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/05/immigration-london-sparta_n_5450256.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-backs-illegal-immigrants-amnesty-as-he-hints-he-may-run-for-third-term-as-london-mayor-8683014.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're not actually leaving the EU.

>open up Brit/pol/
>people shilling for May in 2017
>mfw

BLAIR IS BASED

>Hard Brexit

Libdem win 2020 confirmed. YOU FUCKED UP NOW BREXITARDS!

nth for gassing inbred polescum

Sick of seeing miscegenation propaganda on all channels, lads.

Based

TSUUUUUUUUUU

Et should be nice to see some Woesposting again but quite frankly, ah'm just filled with a deep sense of melancholy. Ah'll probably make a video about et.

Lads, some SNP shill website running from 2007 just kicked the bucket.

How long until we can get rid of Wings Over Scotland now, he's pic related.

bellacaledonia.org.uk/2017/01/08/bella-caledonia-2007-2017/

>the absolute state of brit/pol/

The problem with Margaret Thatcher is that all the good she had done has either been undone or is no longer relevant, while the bad she did continues to irreversibly affect the country to this day. Had she focused on reversing Labour's 1950's and 1960's reform and killing the Labour Party, she would be remembered much more favourably.

>The news is filled with articles about Theresa May indicating leaving the single market
>YKTD doesn't mention it in the OP

Gee, I wonder why. It's like he wants to hate the Tories regardless of the facts.

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

>you will never observe the thousands of dead killed by your english warbows

just fucking kill me now lads, what is there to live for

They'll be happy seeing society claspse as long as [insert random z-Celeb] has a good dance routine.

That lion cap is so smug.

*smokes cigarette in quiet contemplation*

You can make a Tory shrine out of the next thread, I won't be here for it

>Saved the Labour Party by refusing to end Union funding and because she was warned that the SDP could beat her in an election
No refunds

how do we solve the Yank problem, Brit/pol/?

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration

So has mummy May cucked us?

I have yet too see someone who has refuted Blair's top Achievements

Wow, bigot. If we don't all blend into one coffee-coloured slurry and lose our genetic and cultural heritage, then how else will our big-nosed friends ensure eternal consumerist rule over us?

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

>thinking this was ever in any doubt

fire

here you go lad

BREXIT

MEANS

ffag

MASS IMMIGRATION

I think we agree with the radical left more than we would like to think and that's on the middle class (or the bourgeois class to use their vocab). The middle class is so boring and complacent. That is the true root of our problems. People who sit on their arse watching tripe like Gogglebox, uncritically getting all their opinions from the TV and social media and who have the most shallow knowledge of our history. Thinking they have radical opinions because they listen to "shouty angry centrist news reporter man". Ignorantly saying "things aren't that bad" because they don't know life outside their commute to work.

Did the jews bring down the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans?

Thought that was lisicki to the right

>captcha: post monticello

It's always the fucking adverts where you have a blonde girl and a nigger, most of them are (((bank))) adverts but most corporations and government adverts are just as bad.

The worst one I've seen was the hungry house cuckold boyfriend advert.

is it sinful to watch anime?

Name One PM better than Blair

Just autistic.

Yeah, especially if you admit to it.

toff gulags when

chamberlain

>Implying the 'radical' left isn't almost entirely populated by middle class people

What a shitload of codswallop? Jews just live their happy successful lives, they don't give a shit that you love buggering so much that you allowing faggot marriages.

God bless Mags and the Queen okay America out.

What are the fundamental differences between Mayism and Blairism?

His heir.

>Mayism and Blairism
more spying vs more wars

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING EVERY THREAD STOP IT

Blairism would give us a horrible Soft Brexit
Based Mayism is giving us a Red White & Blue Brexit

It's your stupid idea of bragging about faggot and Muslim rights. Jews hate Muslims and forbid faggotry, you love them.

Why does Sup Forums not like him?

>Implying Mayism is a coherent ideology

It's literally a stapled together abomination of others ideas.

Sorry forgot pic

I agree executing the destructive rich such as soros and murdoch would be benficial for everyone.

news.sky.com/story/queen-attends-church-for-the-first-time-since-falling-ill-10721996

The Queen has been spotted in public for the first time since her illness

Doesn't she look a bit.............. different?

Judaism and Islam

>inflation higher when she left power than when she obtained it
>increased state spending as % GDP
>increased taxation as % GDP
>cut defence spending on the eve of the falklands war
>saw unemployment hit 12%
>LABOUR SAYS HE'S BLACK, TORIES SAY HE'S BRITISH
>started the lawson bubble that would eventually hand £1bn of taxpayer money to Soros
>started the housing shortage by discouraging local authorities from building any more houses
>destroyed various working class communities
>began the process of privatisation that would see nearly all our infrastructure owned by foreigners
>squandered north-sea revenue on paying the dole of the communities she'd ruined
>saved the labour party from the SDP
>did nothing to roll back the social reform of prior decades
>continued to cuck us to America, let them off the hook for invading Grenada (admittedly commie, but technically a crown colony) despite the "oh she was right angry she was" stories you'll get in the press
>started the deregulation of credit that would lead to record household debt levels
>told us we had nothing to fear from Tony Blair

One of the least conservative prime minister's in British History.

>777

Yes, there is a sizable group of middle class people who larp as the "oppressed proletariat". The kind of people who complain ceaselessly about austerity but don't give a damn that our towns and cities are being demographically altered at a mind boggling rate, in fact some of them see this as a something to celebrate.

Phil looks like he's about to croak

>le kek numbers DUDE MAGIC LMAO if I post that the Queen will die over and over again until I get repeating numbers every single day she'll eventually die and I can declare myself a wizard

weren't bella caledonia one of the retarded ones saying people should vote green with their second vote (the reason the SNP currently lack a majority)

youtube.com/watch?v=SblOSu8g84E

On the way to Madame Tussauds.

Everyone liked him just fine until recently, it's just tradition to pretend you always hated someone the second more than five people have heard of them I suppose

Just saying I hope the trips get soros killed mate, I don't want Lizzie dead

Wow, bigot, I never even mentioned Jews. We tolerant people of Brit/pol/ don't tolerate anti-semitism.

They were unsustainable

>Boris Johnson has flown to New York for talks with key members of Donald Trump's team

>The news comes just hours after Theresa May labelled the US President-elect's controversial comments about groping women 'unacceptable'.

>The Foreign Secretary isexpected to meet Mr Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and the president-elect's strategist Steve Bannon in New York.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099782/Boris-Johnson-flown-New-York-talks-key-members-Donald-Trump-s-team.html

Because he's too racist

"This terrorism isn't our fault. We didn't cause it. It's not the consequence of foreign policy." - Blair

>Jared Kushner
goyim, I....

He told a journalist on the train before the polls had even closed that Remain had won with a smile on his face

politics.co.uk/news/2014/04/29/boris-johnson-attacks-crazy-immigration-crackdown
>"The government should allow hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants living in the UK to become British citizens"
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/13/boris-johnson-immigration-uk_n_4955649.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/05/immigration-london-sparta_n_5450256.html
>London will fall like the Greek city of Sparta if it turns away immigrants like the ancient militaristic regime which "kicked people out", Boris Johnson has said. David Cameron's pledge to bring down immigration into the tens of thousands was a"policy failure" and should never have been attempted, the Mayor said.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
>"Boris Johnson has declared that he is probably the only politician in Britain willing to “stand up and say” that they are pro-immigration. "
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-backs-illegal-immigrants-amnesty-as-he-hints-he-may-run-for-third-term-as-london-mayor-8683014.html
>"Boris Johnson put himself at odds with the Conservative leadership today as he backed giving an amnesty to illegal immigrants who have been in Britain for 12 years."
Before he became mayor of London, Johnson, who is now campaigning for Britain to leave the EU and says he supports tougher controls on migration into the UK, made an impassioned case for Turkey to be admitted to an enlarged EU in a 2006 film named The Dream of Rome.

“I believe our generation has a historic chance not just to reunite the two halves of the Roman Empire, but to build a bridge between the Islamic and the Christian worlds,” he said in the documentary, which compares the EU to the Roman Empire.

>What a shitload of codswallop?

It's been clear as day for so long, we AREN'T going to be a part of the single market.

Why do libtards not see this?

Anything positive you can say about him, though? Try it, just once.

When a majority of MPs seem to be gagging to stay in the single market, it doesn't really give a clear picture of wanting to leave it.

It hasn't been just once. He was absolutely right on his comments about Saudi Arabia

How funny that a man can call other countries' leaders goat-fuckers, use racial slurs, insult Hillary Clinton and flip-flop endlessly on his policies but the one thing that gets him really crucified is telling the truth

>It's been clear as day for so long

his hair kind of looks like trumps

>Being a labour kike
May is the only option, do you REALLY want fucking CORBYN of all people in power?
Labour needs to sort itself out or face auto-losing.

Theeeere it is

Based Boris bankers bikes bonuses

I'm borderline autistic enough to go through them line-by-line, don't tempt me.
As a refutation of the whole, however:
>He takes credit for things that would have happened anyway since the economy was growing.
>He uses absolute numbers to big up what is often a low % change (i.e. "We saved £500m" versus "We saved 0.05%")
>He separates out what should be the same policy (i.e. "Devolution for Scotland" and "Devolution for wales", not "Devolution to Scotland and Wales")

And, most importantly
>He ignores most of what he's "done" is minor and evolutionary instead of revolutionary, or that what he's done was done inefficiently. (Such as building 11 billion new hospitals... using PFI... which will now cripple the NHS until long after I'm dead.)
>He ignores opportunity cost
>He did almost nothing to ensure his "good" policies were sustainable, while others have now caused untold misery by their failure (i.e. Labour introduced the work capacity assessments that now see ex-soldiers starve to death because some point-gaming private contractor realized they'd get a bonus if they found them fit to work.)

>I won't be here for it
getting an early night so you can start your day of shitposting early tomorrow?

No difference except on economics

Theresa May is despised by every single person who follows politics, no matter their ideology. Meanwhile plebs who get all their political knowledge from soundbites at the end of the news before Emmerdale starts love her.

Will she ever be found out by the general public?

>let's pretend to be scared of Labour
Even Labour isn't voting Labour, so there's no excuse to be tactical voting and compromising on shitty May

And guess what? Economics is a big fucking factor.
Economics is the reason why, right now, I CANNOT vote Labour even if I wanted to.
Labour are the party of spending. Yes, they try to improve peoples lives, but getting our shit in order first should be the first fucking priority.

BUT SHE'S THE CALM QUIET TYPE 'AT GETS FINGS DONE, FATCHER WAS A LOT LIKE 'ER

I dunno, a lot of the lower class are similarly sitting on their arse watching gogglebox.
The complacency is the problem. Thatcher and Blair did far too much to demobilize the working class. The dockworkers marched for Powell, but now I'll bet there's no dockworkers union, just a little arm of Unite.

The average trade unionist is now a woman, that's how far we've fallen.

>Labour are the party of spending
Oh you sweet Reddit child

Too easy:
Name one PM worse.

Corbyn actually would probably carry out Brexit though

What would a government led by Gideon "George" Osborne be like? Since May took over I've seen a few people retroactively talk about how good he would have been.