White Genocide

What does Sup Forums think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubhd9BrBhvs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f9uy1skReU
youtube.com/watch?v=idkEN8jMR7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pick your battles. You can't change that dumb hoe's mind.

he can have her

I don't care as long as They don't breed children.

I don't know why you'd get mad over this.

I mean, it's the best sign to avoid this person, she's fucking a literal nigger.

>this tired meme

I guess you're fine with homosexuals and the incestuous as long as they don't have biological children?

She is just there for the money.

What's wrong with incest?
They just shouldn't have any connection to children. (Adoption neither)

>what's wrong with incest

Thanks for proving my point, degenerate.

Racemixing is not close to being the primary factor in white genocide. Shitskins having more children than whites is. No, I'm not defending it.

I would prob fuck you if you were my sister, don't be jelous.

>video is from 2014
>they broke up
OP is a racebaiting faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=3f9uy1skReU

You're really surprised that UK women are degenerate racemixers? Also this is from 2012

I've said it before: I'm grateful to the girls who associate with these apes. If they didnt, and if I didn't see it, I'd might have otherwise assumed they were good hearted normal human girls.

he's an okay guy, better than the london filth I came across two months ago

obviously shes after his money so lets see how long this will last

and there we go
sage

Cheers for getting the Brexit referendum, but what the fuck, your island is degenerate beyond words.

Sage

WHAT THE FUCK? The girl was clearly uncomfortable with so much of it. MOTHERFUCKING NIGGERS AND THE COAL BURNERS. STOP NORMALIZING THIS DEGNERACY.

women like attention grabbing high test men, whatever race he is

what women don't like, are quiet and reserved betas and nu-males

stop being a pussy nazi

BEIGE POWER

>how progressive UK

away with you, hungary deserves better

Not nearly as bad as yours.

fpbp

WTF is that shit?

And if that's a girl I'm a fucking nun! That lumberjack creature has a cock, I'm sure of it.

>not accepting what is unchangeable
the cat is out of the bag. we coexist with degenerates and degenerate sympathizers.

I know.

I have nothing against this. But a lot of stuff surrounding this screams of insecurity and desperation on the side of black males.

Like those videos on youtube where black man walks around asking white chicks if they date blacks.

What does the "super confident" black guy does when white women reject him? Cries? Get aggressive?

Queen Elizabeth make first public appearance in weeks amid mounting worries about her health

ask Sup Forums.
why not ask white women?

You mean white fags like the one on the video, right?

Is everyone blind?

That's a fucking bloke!

God, she reminds of this girl I breifly dated. That bitch is ACTUALLY crazy. Like, she has been to the psyche ward twice that I know of.

deflecting much mate?

> Do you believe that everyone are equal
Well clearly not as the person who wrote this doesn't understand basic grammar.

>being this salty that a good looking white woman is with someone she likes, and he happens to be black

you cuck

See, I would have a problem if he was a nigger, but he's British so he is pretty much as humane as black people get.

The person who wrote that was likely French as evidenced by the quotation symbols.

You should know that as a fucking leaf.

White women in Sup Forums are uncommon, and thanks to the autistic kids they don't come out of the anonymous status.

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS ALWAYS FUCKING GO FOR WHITE GIRLS

AAAAAA

I speak french, it doesnt even translate to a rough french to english statement. the person is not french.

Judging by thumbs and your flag, i must say, that i`m not into bestiality. White girl part is ok.

Would you go for the average sheboon? The answer lies there.

Because nigger women are usually hideous, loud, obnoxious, spoiled, sociopathathic, narcissistic and heartless.

Cant really blame black guys for being attracted to the most attractive females. You can however blame them for their shitty behavior

is white genocide is real why aren't you faggots having more kids instead of complaining on a chinese papercraft board?

niggers are backward apes that should be eradicated

genetic engineering will remove the black race either way
genetic engineering will remove the black race either way

>"OMG WHITE GENOCIDE!!!"
>"I'm not having any kids though fuck that, how could I afford video games then?"

also: she is a worthless whore
good her children will be distinguishable from people
so nobody else passes her genes further

well, they overwhelmingly say yes to the black dick I would presume.

surely this nigger can afford anything.....
apart from daily watermelon and kfc obtained with welfare checks

hehe.. looks like the bong got.. colonized.

Not all our countries are like yours.

Thankfully.

McDonald's, PlayStation it's all a part of our lives and make us sedentary, make us wimps.

Get your ass to the gym and out in nature pronto.

nice try

Canada there are about 10 niggers in Poland if any, you can't pull that shit on a Polish poster. We can call you a chink or an Achmed all day and I can get called an Achmed because our capital's fucking mayor is a muzzie. Post better.

Women are stupid.

>chink or an Achmed all day
>im so underage i buy into the Sup Forums propaganda about canada: the post
Outside of Hongcouver chinks arent that common.

The UK has 10 as many arabs as we do. Nice tho cuck

I know, I only try triggered Ivan. Look my roommate tho

Racemixing is literally the primary factor in white genocide. The genocide does not take place if racemixing never happens. Learn to logic.

Read the comments in his videos. They broke up long time ago. Not a surprise

>two consensting adults dating each other

>Sup Forums: autistic screeching

>triggered canacuck taking it seriously
m8 this is a Mongolian throat-singing board, if you can't handle the banter you're gonna have to leave

She made a mistake.

>t. nigger

>t. beta perma-turbovirgin

youtube.com/watch?v=idkEN8jMR7o

Check 1:37 for australian bantz

explain the quotations, does any other language use them?

>knowing who they are
Fail

Hue monkey is right. She deserves every beating she gets.

It's for the same reasom one might be upset at seeing a stained glass window shattered, or shit smeared across a beautiful painting. However, white western women are looking less and less like beautiful paintings these days.

Truth. I would do the same thing if i were them.

reminds me of Tipsy's bullshit.

Their is no white genocide and only retarded nazis believe that by cherry picking what some extremists say.

The only reason white woman prefer blacks over people like op is they don't bitch about other peoples skinn colors everyday. Sup Forumsacks complaining about white woman "abondom them" is so fucking funny. If you people actually talked to white woman they often say black people are not attractive. Wanna have a white woman? Maybe you should change personality and stop bitching about niggers being more attractive than you. Just think about it. You and people like you always says niggers are worthless and stupid but these worthless stupid niggers are more attractive and got more worth to white woman than a crababy virgin nazi. Nazis are so worthless even niggers beat them

like it's hard or something

Why the guck does this have 24 million views? Are people really this stupid?
I've noticed Twitter is turning more and more "ghetto" too. It's like watching a bunch of people slowly turn dumber and dumber (and easier to control)

>flag checks out

Not exactly, nigger.

I really hope she isn't expecting sympathy when he chimps out and beats her. The abuse rates among interracial couples are no secret.

>see truth
>need to mock flag because no argument.

Their children will end their existence on the end of a lamp post.

Wrong antifa nigger, the only reason white woman prefer blacks over people like OP it's because they want a man with an extrovert nature and high testosterone, things the men in your flag has completely forgotten about.

One good thing about race mixing is that it removes trash women from the white gene pool
I'm just worried that to many white women fall into this trash women category

The fuck? That headline is confusing

this should be illegal again

>this much damage control
lurk more newfag

Who are you kidding m8? English is already a second lenguage in London

Not forgotten. We swedes are just no violent gun crazy nazis. We believe in order and people should do what's right. In brazil you get shot, mugged and raped the moment you set the food outside the door. Funny how a crime ridden nation full of feral dindus complain about other countries.

Yes op longs for a masculine man like every other nazi. That's why they are obsessed with the male body and follow idiots like the golden one.