Should speedrunners be banned for political affiliations. Link related, guy was banned for wearing MAGA hat on stream

Should speedrunners be banned for political affiliations. Link related, guy was banned for wearing MAGA hat on stream.

youtu.be/KsK-duXi5CM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkj_8qwSWR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no shit; imagine the outrage from trumpsters if he wore Clinton merch
keep it apolitical

People who play video games tend to be rural and suburban retards who vote Trump.

Obamaleaf are you retarded?
Most hobbyist come from highest population area, it's proportionate.

He should sue.

I'd just call him a faggot, I wouldn't try and get him banned. Only the left and the alt-right queers do that shit.

They've said political things and worn political merch before. Why is it only trump stuff that's banned?

If you're 18+ and still playing video games you're a loser

No, nigger. If you live in a city you don't have time to fucking watch other people play video games.

yea because the niggers already stole your computer and TV

speedrunning has got to be the most humiliatingly retarded thing i've ever seen

NIce try GDQ, but he never actually wore the hat

ok

His reply was smarter than yours desu

t. rural/suburban retard

This divisive mentality is why you lost.
Don't be surprised when Justin gets his ass kicked to the curb leaf.

Banning someone for the their political views is in act of war. SJWs should be killed accordingly.

I dont think they should be banned.

Look glitching isn't cheating, no matter how much copy pasta you have read saying it is.

TAS runs however need to be stopped, they are ruining the meta.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkj_8qwSWR8

>TAS runs
Degree of glitch abuse

One of the most important differences between a tool-assisted and unassisted run is the use of glitches in the game. Though glitch use is often prevalent in unassisted runs, tool-assisted speedruns often make much heavier use of them. This may in part be because the majority of glitches are very difficult to exploit without frame-precision and re-recording. In some cases a trick relies not only on precise timing, but on several variables in memory also having a specific state, which would be nearly impossible to recreate in real time and without detailed knowledge of the game program.

are you braindead?

Is that a real quote ?

Yes. Whining about not being able to spread a political massage is the left way. If they have rules to not flash political massage then don't wear a maga hat or a im with her t-shirt or whatever political slogan. If that is to hard understand maybe you should use another platform to show how the world you can handle a controller or keyboard