If Obamacare is repealed, what will his legacy be?

If Obamacare is repealed, what will his legacy be?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/09/new-midway-hawaii-fish-named-obama/
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
dpreview.com/forums/post/50177069
opensecrets.org/
factcheck.org/
politifact.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obamacare is irrelevant. History books will be mostly focused on the corrosion of race relations during this time.

Nigger riots

Founding ISIS

His legacy will be one of death disease destruction muzz filth immigration

Losing

Moloch

Raping kids

Hot dogs

Nigger extrodainaire

He wuz kang

being black

The same as bush but a little less of a laughing stock

Obamacare.

Trump's a nice guy. When his replacement for Obamacare comes around and it turns out to be very successful, he'll be asked about it and he'll say "well that was all started by president Obama, I fixed it, but he's the one who got the ball rolling on the problem."

Saving the US from recession

>2017
>Still believing trump

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

Summation of affirmative action. A senator who never put forth legislation. A lawyer who never tried a case. An editor who never published an article.

First black president - abysmal failure.

>what will his legacy be?
Being the dark before the dawn.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do

his legacy should be the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore and being ass deep in getting the Arab spring going

literally nothing.

taking the long view i see

The last black president.

made Jimmy Carter Great Again.
#JCGA

Good call.

fucking up relations between whites and blacks, russia and the usa

The nigger who put the final nails in the Democratic party's coffin, along with Hillary.

>books
>22nd century

fake birth certificate

>Being a jew

>Not realizing how shit gets done.

my sides.

Taking credit for the Bush recovery.

His legacy will soon be the

1) First 'illegitimate' US president to successfully complete 2 terms

2) The most unsuccessful and destructive president in the history of the US

Quite the legacy, DESU

The man who released terrorists back to the battle field.

Much better.

being the first supposed nigger president, but once we kill all the jews everything past 1911 won't be considered america anymore and he will be a distant memory like james buchanan

>gets btfo
>h-haha j-jew

Proving a mulatto can be as bad as all previous white presidents together.

Psyop loving we was president

Of a man who the republicans screwed over out of their hatred of people who don't vote for them.

If the future is a totalitarian dictatorship, than maybe. Of course if the neo-confederates get their way they'd do some historical revisionism to pretend he never existed.

Screwed over how? What did they stop obama from doing?

This:
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/09/new-midway-hawaii-fish-named-obama/

being the first black president

the last president of the united states before the russian takeover

I don't know if this is because you're a foreigner, but Hawaii has been a state since 1959.

I tend to trust the more autistic posters; more skin in the game.

Note that for your next shill thread and cut this nonsense.

Breakdown of race relations, destabilized Middle East.

His legacy will be one of inspiration-- inspiration to elect Trump

hehe those are real nice sources you got there.
what's next snopes.com ?

Obama will go down as the hero puppet who cut his strings and finally stood up to the kikes who controlled him.
He will be seen as the first small step in a large war that will free the Palestinian people as well as the rest of the world from their kike occupiers and oppressors..

Being a war-mongering nigger who made race relations hit rock-bottom.

They kept obstructing him on literally everything, what do you mean they let him do stuff?

Throwing some raghead into the ocean.

Getting us out of one of the worst recessions
Getting us out of war
Creating millions of jobs
Killing osama
Diplomatic Iran deal
Cuba

Many more. getting as many people covered by health insurance was just a passion of his that he fought long and hard for but republicans were dead set from the start in making sure it fails

First Kenyan to be voted in as POTUS.

we waz president n shet

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

his legacy will be fumbling every single foreign policy decision to reach his desk

>no examples.

I see that the jack boots attack any fact checking sites that violate their political narrative.

It's like the people who accuse associated press of being fake news yet think Breitbart is credible despite using AP as well at times.

>what are executive orders

List fact checking sites you approve of.

I didn't realize blacks got their own home improvement show. Good for them.

>Killing Osama

Proof?

>inb4 fbi.gov

Gtfo REAL proof

Kys faggot

dpreview.com/forums/post/50177069

His legacy will be that he scared the people away from voting for a black person for the next 50 yrs

Name... I need a name... what is the name of the planet you have been on?

in this day and age, it wouldn't even surpirse me.

Failure.

We never will. Our existence keeps you miserable, a gadfly you never will get rid of.

Forever.

Fast and furious
Benghazi
Irs scandal
Arming ISIS

Failed attempt to coexist with niggers #1457

I dont think you understand.
We arnt just erasing obama.
We are erasing everyone since JFK.

>dpreview.com/forums/post/50177069

Forum posts, always reliable sources.

Obama in spite of the hostile senate has done much less of those than Bush or Reagan.

List the news sites you approve of first.

I knew you'd cuck out.

He was born in NY as Bari M Shabazz. Yes, That Shabazz. His real father is Malcom X, hence, all the misdirection. Think about it.

i don't know if this is because you're a fucking retard, but that birth certificate was proven to be illegitimate. they can't even find a physical copy of it.

fuck off retard, seriously stick your head in the microwave because yes, you are that dumb.

Obama had full control of the government from his inauguration in 2009 until the Republican House took control in 2011. He had a filibuster proof supermajority in the Senate. He squandered it on a healthcare Bill no one asked for when what the public that elected him really wanted were the bankers that crashed the economy in prison and the megabanks broken up. He did neither of those things.

Winning the nobel peace prize based on some "minority report" style future premonition. Lots of peace promoted, yessiree...

if if if if if if if if if

You are one shell shocked man I see. He won majorities multiple times over but yet you still try to delegitimize him with these manufactured claims of birth certificates that have been disproven numerous times over. Sorry, he's well admired by the majority of americans and there is nothing you can do about it.

The only cuckold is you and how your slavery to "alternative" sites who pander to your delusional world view.

Keep believing every conspiracy you hear, it'll be all the more hilarious when reality hits you.

I tend to cross reference these:
opensecrets.org/
factcheck.org/
politifact.com/ (I am hesitant to show this one since like all good little fascists, you treat objectivity and consistent analysis with reality as "bias")

This doesn't mention race baiting through outrageous inappropriate comments during active criminal investigations, and blatant race politics; otherwise good list.

he is not well admired

he still cannot give us a birth certificate

he is responsible for the single greatest attack on the middle class by any u.s. president or foreign government EVER

he will NOT go down as a good president, you delusional shill.

You are the cuck

The LAST black president.

Now give me a national debt chart you faggot