Can a vegan be conservative?

I was thinking about becoming vegan but I'm currently a right wing conservative and don't want to become a liberal. Is it possible to do both?

bump

I don't see why not

I say yes, it's possible. I know there are stereotypes when it comes to liberals, and most facets of liberals are intertwined, but veganism can be seperated from political beliefs.

>Is it possible to do both?

No.
The bible says the animals of the world are meant to be eaten.

Don't, dude, you'll turn into a liberal after your first tofu meal, my skinhead cousin had an abortion like five days after he started this shit is vicious

Just don't eat animal products and don't be a fag about it, easy.

Of course. Vegan in the sense of dietary choice, not elevating to moral issue is fine.

How is that even a question? Eat what you want, that doesn't change your political beliefs

It's an environmental choice as well

Conservatives can be a lot of things. I'm a 'steadfast conservative' and I do all drugs that are in front of me, never go to church, hell, I would probably fuck a dude if he was cute enough. Doesn't change the way I vote.

I am a vegan and ran as a Conservative in the 2016 Scottish Elections.

I used it as a political strategy and obliterated leftists in debate using this sole issue. Especially Greens candidates.

Yours,
ML.

P.S I am only the only person relaying actual experience of veganism and politics.

Yeah. I've been vegan for 21 years, right wing conservative.

Lack of meat will result in decreased testosterone which will ultimately turn you into a manlet faggot who needs safe spaces and thinks it's ok to jerk off to traps.

I guess I'll have to buy supplements to fix that

it's not what veganism was designed for, but sure.

just be aware that veganism is literally being pushed in order to create a liberal/bleeding heart echo chamber full of people that can't even share a meal with their conservative family members, let alone discuss politics with them.

Have fun with that lad

corbyn is a vegan, such great politicians veganism creates.

Sure. I haven't had meat, dairy, or eggs for the last two years and I still hate niggers.

That isn't how logical deduction usually works.

It does create a lot of whiny liberals though

Do you believe in AGW? What are your reasons for environmentalism? Do you enjoy currently eating at trendy hipster restaurants?

>Vegan defending #NotAllMuslims tier logic

Yes, How much damage animal agriculture does to the planet which we could change, and no

>How much damage animal agriculture does to the planet

severely overblown. here are the numbers for the % contribution of the meat&milk industries to the greenhouse effect, according to 3 different sources:

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: 9%
United Nations: 19%
Two british dudes who wrote a paper based on the U.N. paper, and got a documentary about it on british TV, paid for by the UK's green party: 51%