Quebec hate thread

How do we solve this nigger cockfaggary? Why is Quebec even a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_Brunswick#Languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We take their women and live and breed with them out of province. I'm already doing my part. My little half frog son is never going to learn frog speak.

Ever.

Good. But what about the living ones?

Neutron bombs.

Less cucked region of Québec

except you're a beta cuck and you're wife will probably force you to let him learn french :^)

I know that all of Canada should be French, but just give it time.

Shouldn't you be posting your masturbation fantasies on Sup Forums like you normally do?

Treadousche would never allow it.

That would have been the case if you cucks actually didn't lose New France.

What's wrong with Quebec?

Gentleman. Focus that bullshit on Quebec.

You can't change the past. Only the future.

>says I'm having masturbation fantasies
>also says all of Canada will speak French

Please.

DUDE!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT THAT ON THE FLAG OF QUEBEC FOR?

that is an insult to the efficient and adamant Nazis.

Whitney pissants that force their dumb culture of importing Somalis and Arabs on everyone else. Granted leafland does that too.

Basically Frogs and Leafs are cancer. East should have never joined confederation, should have stayed with the Brits.

Quebec is literally the only decent part of Canada

Anglo Canadians hate French Canadians more than they hate muds. Even Anglo multiculturalists hate French Canadians. That's why you see all these lies on the internet about Quebec.

I said it rightfully should be.

Except everything East of Quebec is whiter and better.

>rightfully should be
>but France lost all claim on New France and ceded to the Brits

I didn't mean that it should belong to France

>should be French

Why should a country of British decent with a few Frogs sticking around the pond be French? I don't care if you didn't mean owned by Frence, you're an idiot.

Montreal city is filled with immigrants garbage but the rest of Quebec is filled with mostly white, hardworking people

Even in Quebec, most of the English-speaking people are Italians, not British-descended.

Your ancestors didn't know how to have children so that's how things are now.

>Even in Quebec, most of the English-speaking people are Italians, not British-descended.

That's fantastic for you, but what does that have anything to do with the fact that you say Canada should be French? You lost the claim on the New World, that means your culture doesn't get to flourish as much for obvious and practical reasons.

You're lucky you have a French province (that still wants to be subordinate to Canada) Btw, thanks for Acadia :^)

Acadia will be majority French in time

It isn't now and it never will be. 10,000 people of French descent and more than half of them can't speak the language and adhere to Scottish and Irish culture.

Still didn't answer my question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_Brunswick#Languages

Completely forgot about those New Brunswick cucks.

Sure, but still lower population and you still didn't answer my question.

France lost its claim, but we don't want to be part of France

That's not how it works.

WTF now I love Spain

Claims also aren't how it works. The people who are actually living there decides who the land belongs to

Only Anglos in Montreal are pushing for immigration. Francos are sick of it.

The land doesn't belong to them.

Friendly reminder. East-Canada, real Canada.

Who the fuck are YOU? A fucking Spaniard giving a shit about Canada's internal politics? Fuck off. Our frogs are bro-tier. I'd take the Quebecois over an arrogant piece of shit spic like you any day.

>whiter

Not for long.

Quebec is the only place left where nationalism isn't a four letter word.

>not for long

Kek, do you honestly think immigrants to to places where there aren't any jobs?