How accurate is "Hidden Figures"

are these 3 black women the real reason why NASA became a success?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/hyped-figures-john-glenn-and-the-pc-myth-of-katherine-johnson-unsung-black-women-were-not-what-got-us-to-the-moon
youtube.com/watch?v=XmDVH4fSbm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Uppity negresses" would be a more accurate title.

No

vdare.com/articles/hyped-figures-john-glenn-and-the-pc-myth-of-katherine-johnson-unsung-black-women-were-not-what-got-us-to-the-moon

More like "Hidden Niggers", am I right?

>Hollywood
>ever accurate
It's a movie dude, I'm sure that the people the movie is about had a hand in getting people into space but they would have had just as much of a minor role as anyone else.

it's the same movie

It would be pretty hard to hide some of those figures desu

Yes. Their computational work was essential to the success of the project. Racists HATE this fact

daily reminder the real Katherine Johnson is like 7/8 white with blue eyes

Also it's a little known fact that Lance Armstrong, the first man on the moon, was actually black, they just powdered and painted his face white as to not upset the American people.

Yep. They single-handedly did everything themselves. They conceived of, designed, built, and piloted the Saturn V rockets that went to the Moon. No white people had anything to do with it except to get in the way.

0% accurate, only one who did any real work didn't even do the majority of a quarter of it. On top of that she's Graham Bell-tier """""black""""" where one of her grandparents was a quadroon.

one drop

I hope this film is a tremendous disaster. The smugness of the previews pissed me off to no end.

I posted that in the Journal de Montreal, My comment was shadow removed.

SO YOUZ BE SAYIN

>computational work
Anybody who gets to calculus realizes that arithmetical calculations are babby-tier math, and real maths has tons of letters and complicated equations.

Being a glorified pocket calculator doesn't make you more important than the welders who built the rockets with precision. Hell doesn't even make you more important than the janitor.

Indeed, they couldn't have gone anywhere if it wasn't for black women doing simple calculations that were too tedious and trivial to put real brain power on.

>the moon landings
>real

Please stop pushing this, it makes y'all look like kooks, lots of black women get pale in old age.

Fighting dis-info with more lies delegitimizes your argument.

that's a shame, the journal is funny

they unironically call him Vladamir Poutine in every single serious story about him

He wasn't black, why would anyone think I was black?

lmao black people dont turn white when theyre older

Good link. Thanks. Any more?

More like

(((Hidden Figures))))

Interesting read. So she's basically not mentioned by any of the famous nasa people in their books and memoirs. Which means she was probably just a regular number jockey along with a dozen other low level employees.

It saddens me that in our culture pushing a narrative that makes people feel good about themselves is more important than truth.

No that would be ex-nazis that got us there

> 1 post by this ID

Remember to sage obvious race baiting slide threads

idk really how much accurate it is
but at least it didnt bother me that much with the trailer
sure is pc propaganda but atleast is like "if we are not stupid nigger maybe people wouldnt pick on us as much" rather than muh white people are evil just because they are evil
i know human calculators where something they used in that time and sure some of them could have been black
i dont think hating on this movie is needed as much as in the "when we rise" series wich is a steaming pile of dog shit from the start youtube.com/watch?v=XmDVH4fSbm8

>pushing a narrative

wow, so raycis

Does she shit in the tang?

Who cares if it's accurate or not, it makes fora better story.

I never understood that, when she cooked her own poop wouldn't it have stunk up her entire house forcing her kids to inhale her poo vapors?

Also wouldn't it be impossible to hide the disgusting flavor of poop without sugar, and wouldn't she have to have tasted the pie first to see if it passes?

WE WUZ SCIENZIST N SHIET

>Lewis Howard Latimer
>invented a toilet for railcars

>Madam Walker
>invented hair products for black women

>next to Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell

It is both funny and sad tbqh

I hate this

Is she white because she loved and prayed to Jesus he whole life?

#powerofprayer

and Bell is blackwashed

I noticed that. I had to double check that he wasn't somehow part Spanish or something.

Nope. 100% Scottish

fucking kek