TRUMP TO TAKE COAL MINERS MEDICAL CARE

wtvq.com/2016/12/27/coal-miners-worry-obamacare-repeal-mean-loss-benefits/

Other urls found in this thread:

wtvq.com/2016/12/27/coal-miners-worry-obamacare-repeal-mean-loss-benefits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOOOOO THANK YOU MR. TRUMP FOR MAKING ME SICK AGAIN!

>muh ACA

Just another term for "gibs me dat"

Epic Drumpfberg! Americans, enjoy paying that fence with your taxes!

>Joo
Says it all

Trump is a kike

Why don't you dumbfuck Americans want free healthcare? You cunts are fucking retarded. It's like an international joke at this point

>Why don't you dumbfuck Americans want free healthcare?

We like poverty and muh free market.

>muh Freedumb
>muh coal minors gettin' muh jobs back

Coal is a dead end. Nat Gas blowing coal the fuck out. No more tearing tops off of mountains for toothless inbreds.

MINE THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

when you make a huge entitlement program that will collapse, of course some some people will benefit short term and those benefits will stop.

the only way out of this healthcare mess is massive tax cuts and growth initiatives to increase healthcare productivity and competition and innovation. that will lower the cost of care, and increase supply.

>thinks gibs healthcare is free.

That's mi lad

Except that's not how it works in the real world. In the real world businesses just pocket the tax cuts. The problem with US healthcare is a lack of government initiated price controls and authority. The president can't even negotiate drug prices with pharmaceutical companies. You're getting taken for a ride, and swallowing the muh free market meme, even though time and time again it never works.

Free at the point of delivery you spaz. You knew that. So are you going to give me a real argument or are you going to just close your eyes and keep sucking that fat corporate Goldberg cock?

>wtvq.com/2016/12/27/coal-miners-worry-obamacare-repeal-mean-loss-benefits/

Implying that there is a cure for black lung. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

There are still coal miners after Obama?

u are so wrong it's not even funny. price controls? are you retarded?

QUICKLY, LETS WRITE SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HIM THAT IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHO HE IS

>Somebody is worried that something could happen
>this is tantamout to Trump having already done what they're worried might happen
(you)