This man is destroying my country

“There is no core Canadian identity” - Justin Trudeau

The only reason this Trudeau managed to get elected is because women and ignorant normal fags.

HES SO HOT I WANT HIM TO CUM IN ME

Thank Quebec and Newfoundland still have their identities.

Trudeau is a cancer to our Country.
Is Canada a lost cause or do we do something about it? If yes, then what?

>that nose

"I voted for the hot one" -My sister
women were a mistake

The way a PM works is that the majority party in parlimant picks them, right?

Just vote out his pozzed party next time.

He's not wrong though. There isn't a core Canadian identity.

when did you ever have a country?

Because they're pushing to kill it.

Quebec and Newfoundland have their identities. Canada on the other hand did have one. The left has crucified it, and I wouldn't be suprised if Quebec and Newfoundland are next.

I dunno, shitposting and being liberal seems to be pretty ingrained in their national identity.

Correct. If he was used as target practice tomorrow, they would hold an election in his riding and the party would just vote for another sitting MP to become PM.

I blame the size of this fucking place. Western Canada should just be annexed.

Not exactly something to celebrate, though, which Trudeau does.

When the leader of our country says that we have no identity it means that he shouldn't be trusted as the leader of our country.

Canadians are too consumed by cuckoldry in general to ever come back. Only way we could possibly turn back from madness is by reforming the electoral system so Ontario can't single handedly decide elections, while also having a massive 9/11 tier happening in Toronto or some other leftist hive.

We had one developing, but the left fucking killed it in the 1970s.

Good. Let it all burn, you disgusting, moose-fellating pieces of shit.

LEAF

Yes there is.

Strong, polite, maple syrup, winter and humbleness.

>Trudeau is a cancer to our Country.
That's exactly what the Kremlin says, too. Putin is butthurt over the new sanctions.

He got elected because Canadians are still alive

Canadians used to be cool Bobs and Dougs and mooses and squirrels fighting evil Russians.

Now you just shitpost for weeks while waiting to get into the free doctor.

Sad.

and shitposting

Where is that funny video of therudeu where guy at end rages that he cant getting away with this and before that there where showed newspappers of how retarded things he has pusshed pls help to finf it.

Can someone give me a condensed explanation of what Wynne did that was so shitty?

I understand most liberals enjoy their free reign to live large on taxpayer dime but whatever happened with the Hydro has even normies furious at that dyke cunt.

1867 to around 1960's.

yeah but Muslims aren't any of those things so saying that those things are part of the Canadian identity is kinda racist :^)

Right. The man contrary to this would be a man whose sole existence is to provide .. baby-making, providing .. they both tread on a simple existence. Nothing wrong with it, it will just always fall short of greatness.

The problem with Trudeau is that he spend too much, he is not able to balance a budget.

This is the true flag of Canada. But however the Canadian left treats it as if it's the confederate flag.

Also he's a cuck

>This """"man"""" is destroying my country
She certainly is:

"I'm incredibly proud to have a partner in my wife Sophie, who is extremely committed to women and girls' issues. But she took me aside a few months ago and said "Okay, it's great that you're engaged and modeling to your daughter that you want her empowered and everything, but you need to take as much effort to talk to your sons" — my 8-year-old boy and my 2-year-old — "about how he treats women and how he's going to grow up to be a feminist just like Dad." And by the way, we shouldn't be afraid of the word "feminist." Men and women should use it to describe themselves any time they want."

Actually he summed up Canadian identity with that statement: Being a cuck.
What a witty guy.