RHEEEEE LEAVE FRANCE ALONE

The le surrender meme needs to die

>What is Charles Martel saving Europe at the Battle of Tours
>What is the 100 Years War smashing the britcucks
>What is France under Napoleon occupying nearly the entirety of Europe at a time from Madrid to Rome to Berlin to Moscow at the same time in an incomprehensible feat
>What is WWI
>What is The French Colonial Empire

>surrending to Hitler

I would to desu

>Martel was more germanic than French
>Charles VI did surrender to England
>losing against the Tsar, losing in Iberian Peninsula too
>were about to surrender if America did not show up
>you lost on Canada, Brazil, and then took the colonies the brits did no want. You also lost in Vietnam, unlike America, who actually managed to keep South vietnam independent, and Algeria

>What is the 100 Years War smashing the britcucks
wew

>moortugal posting assblasted gibberish

>British Caliphate wew

[citation needed]
>Charles VI did surrender to England
irrelevant, because the French still won the war
>losing against the Tsar
No, they didn't. They won ever battle, the only thing that defeated them were the elements
>peninsular
An irrelevant backwater theater of the Napoleonic wars, the French there were outnumbered, under-supplied, demoralized and under trained and yet it took them close of 6 year until they were beaten, and that was only a result of the failure in Russia and the start of another coalition.
>were about to surrender if America did not show up
Bullshit. France and Britian could have easily won without the assistance of American, although it would have taken a 1-2 years longer.
>you lost on Canada
Outnumbered 4-1, won most battles and it was taken while France was busy fighting the real fight in Europe against Prussia
>Brazil
Wasn't even a war
>Vietnam
America lost. They failed as securing South Vietnam.
>Algeria
Military victory.

Keep in mind, french is a germanicized latin language and it isnt a race

Look it up the franks, they were a germanic tribes, one of the germanic tribes that invaded the western empire

Most people in france are germanic or have 80% germanic blood

>56%

France is civilization. French are the true humans. Everyone else is lesser and needs to be promptly exterminated.

y'all trash.

When I look west all I can see is one giant brown mess.

France is fucking pathetic and the revolution was proto-marxism, equality, homosexuality, race mixing etc

>The le surrender meme needs to die
Then why did americans started it ? Fucking yanks and their ignorance, now our entire history is being shat on constantly, thank you very much for ruining our image eternaly.

>surrendering to mexico
>losing to Prussians
>losing to Germans twice
>losing Vietnamese
>Lose to russian winter
>Fuck up the revolution where they end up with dictator
Really makes you wonder doesn't it Francois

Says the filthy Anglo subhuman. Pic related is the only thing your """"""people"""""" have ever done that I can appreciate.

Keep deflecting. Pick up a history book on the revolution you fat septic

Fuck off chris

But they beat germany in ww1

France gets off lightly compared to what it should be trolled for on here. But no one speaks French so they stay under the radar.

Now shut the hell up you stinky unwashed muh heritage blob of cunt sap.

All done to stoke Republicanism to encourage the Americans to invade England.

>This nigger Mexican shit licker thinks he has the right to even breathe in my oxygen
lol, good thing you are being bred out faster than any other species on this planet. Now die and stay dead you disgusting Anglo stink sack. Yeah you are an Anglo, Pedro Leniqua Vasquez Smith. We all know what America has done for this world, you pollute it with your nigger loving, your race mixing bullshit, your feminism, your Obamaphones, your degenerate culture, your faggot rights crap.

Kill yourself, scum.

do I look typically french?

too white

>Not brown enough
>Not smug enough
1/10

Who cares of America? I care only for France. And there is not a single drop of vile Anglo blood in my veins you disgusting pseudo-Germanic rape baby.

Historically France has been a glorious country.

post 1914 they've been a shit.
A SHIT
literally "we wuz white people n shiiiit" bunch of brown fags.

You look like the guy from Les Visiteurs.