IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

>The United Nations has reclassified Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania as Northern European countries instead of Eastern European as they used to be classified.

estonianworld.com/life/un-reclassifies-estonia-northern-european-country/

It's a brave new Nordic world we live in, what do you think of it Sup Forums?

They'll soon be rereclassified as Russia

COMMUNIST fever dream

They fucking starved to death en masse

They won't be the only ones.

BYE BYE SLAVS

HELLO VIKINGS

fuck sweden though

hurr

It's just posts-bait, chill.

Still think thats true?
(Pic before comunist russian pigs occupied us)

HOALY SHIT MAN!
And i yust made my Eastern European thread. :( gues we cant do that anymore. :(

Finnish memes are too powerful, don't even attempt it.

It's cool, you get to hang out with Sweden and the rest of the we wuz vikingz'n'sheit now.

Seriously though, what the fuck are you people?

>Sup Forumslution is pro globalism now

This shit is against Russians

No problem.

Did they need to boost the % of white people in "Northern European" countries?

> proxyshill nethercuck

Gotta choose.

That's a good point. They probably will use the new % as an argument that the Nordic countries are not multikulti enough and need to welcome more refugees.

>can't tell diaspora from proxyshill

Baltics (The theritory) are Estonia Latvia Lithuania Estonians are finno ungarians like finns but Latvians and Lithuanians are allmoast extinct race ''balts'' only few milion people left. They are diferent group then slavs or germans or anglos they are baltts.

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was all Slavs?

Fuck the United Abominations

We wuz sarmats.

Gee thanks for the shitty commieblocks Ivan

COVERED IN GOLD AND BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES
SARMATIANS THE STEPPE KINGS

Over my dead body, Mr. Poo.

yeah
the russians
not communists, the USSR was more then just russia

The communists did this with Afghanistan too

The communists also underestimated the Islamists and allowed them to regain power, which leaves Afghanistan where it is today

The communists also support communism

IDS HABBEDING
I would like to welcome
My son , can't wait to teach him all about bbc.

Russians cannot even govern themselves, they never have, they are a nation of slaves

I blame the Mongols for this

why lithuania and latvia though?

Eesti joins the club!

>he actually believes that shit
WE WUZ

You are correct. Fate of Russia was decided when despotic Asian Muscovy Muscovy defeated civilized, republican Novgorod.

Now that you're officially nordic, I'll happily order myself a eesti qt and repopulate Sweden once the rapefugees are deported.

Yeah, hospitals just slightly better than Castros', thanks

Greater Poland, why your bitches so loud?

my wive's son did not like this news. remove

>1938
>Latvia surpasses Estonia
USSR was an Estonian ploy to keep their GDP higher than Latvia's.

>no ben garrison water mark

Wtf

Due to Sweden dragging the whiteness of Northern Europe down, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania were redesignated as Northern Europe.
Now all is well, until Sweden once again grabs hold of that juicy BBC. Then I guess they'll have to put Belarus in Northern Europe too.

I wish we'd bought Iceland when they were in debt, we should start buying rightful Norwegian clay off Sweden now so they can pay for their immigrants

A most cunning plan.

But we did surrpass you eventualy but now we are the worst in baltics FUCK ME!

now it makes sense: east Europe: proud slavs, north Europe: cucks

>tfw i need to get more baltic memes now

>The communists also underestimated the Islamists and allowed them to regain power, which leaves Afghanistan where it is today
>implying it wasn't you who fostered Islamists and turned the whole ME into a giant shitfest as a result

Kind of funny how baltics really hates each other, behind all "ruskie bully".

well we were balts all along not slavs so i believe it's all good from here also we kick the living shit out of vikings like all the damn time in the past they even stopped tryin their shit on us and then we came to them there are quite a few battles recorded

>not understanding friendly banter.

I know you don't have any friends Ivan, but friends sometimes make jokes about each other and don't mean it.

wtf,
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE UN ANYWAYZ

Estonia and half of Latvia is rightful Swedish clay.
Forfeit it or we'll send in the bbc's.

Please to enjoy your new neighbours

They are both east and north,what's the point?

Now we can all share our refugees with each other. This is fantastic

Do we have to Oliwa your shit again.

>110 year occupation
LOL FUCKING CASUAL!
Go ask Russia, Germany and Denmark how to occupy something you little shit!

time for balticmemes

>the deluge

This triggers the Polack

Does this mean more finnic alcoholics for us to shelter?

wasn't that a while ago? anyway now that's left is to reclasify stockholm and oslo as middle eastern embassies

Please, take the Ukraine too. I need to good laugh.

last time I invite that ungrateful shit for some surströmming

This also means that Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia can send you their Russian refugees. Enjoy the aids and krokodil infusion.

We kicked them the fuck out did we not?

Hahaha.
Thats one of the biggest loads of bullshit ive ever seen.
Thanks.

NOOOOOO

That map is showing north Germanic,Baltic and Finno-Ugric states.No such thing as 'nordic'.

GO FUCK YOURSELF! COMMUNISTS DIDN'T BUILD ANY OF IT, WE ALREADY HAD IT. FUCK YOU DIRTY KIKE PRICK I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Yeah, and ceased being a great power because of it. Sweden would then get BTFO themselves in 1721, dooming Eastern Europe to be dominated by Russia. Swedes also had suspiciously friendly ties with Ottomans. Remember, Sweden has always been a threat to western civilization.

You're welcome

Sweden was supporting Muslim empire attacking Europe even 3 centuries ago and then people get surprised today about...

No clue, UN don't consider us separate ethnic group I guess... Well we are dying breed, Balts are nearly extinct.

You can live and breed here. We have lots of pastures.

Nordic Union will happen soon and we will re-conquist everything.

>Tupakas Sakuraitis :DDDDD many loud keks

I m only one here who dont whant to be with cucks but better had tighter relationship with polacks?

its a geographical term ivan. You see all of these countries are located in northren europe

Remember it was the Swedes that sold white slaves to the muslims. It was the Swedes that raided places deep in Europe and then sold them to the slavers for the Open Market in Baghdad.

So fuck you Sweden. You were always cucks.

Also baltic memes

What the fuck is this map. Out of 100000 Lithuanians, 36 die, one dies inside so he counts as 0.7 dead, and the rest lives forever?

as if that matters anymore as we substitute ourselves for africans.

>implying anything good will happen with this change

>tfw no Warsaw Pact comfy family keeping out the multikulti
Feels bad man.

Cringe

The true literal man-gods of Europe.

shut it down

>Lithuania
>northern europe

Yeah, no.

They are more eastern-central europea and culturally similar to Poles, Belarusians and Ukrainians as a result of the commonwealth and muhh catholicism

Latvia and Estonia were actually heavily teutonized and ruled by denmark and sweden for centuries

Sorry you pseudo-slavs

stay with cucks, whenever conflict starts poland is always obliterated first

sometimes I wish sweden was occupied as well, not only you wouldn't be such a land of cuckery, you'd know what it's like to rebuild a nation, which has been robbed of everything valuable.

you couldn't conquer your own women anymore...

Which is why we should've taken Madagascar when we could.

>more of Russian clay incorporate into Northern Europe

I guess I will have to take you guys together with Finland when the time calls for it.