So my step father just called me a Nazi. Said he was going to kick my ass and then kick me out of the house

So my step father just called me a Nazi. Said he was going to kick my ass and then kick me out of the house.

Story starts...
>be me 18 y/o male going to community college and taking some online classes while having a part time job making pizzas.
> Talking to step father, somehow start talking about the holocaust.
> Bring up the thought of maybe 6 million jews did not die due to gas chambers.
> Step dad begins to swell up.
> His face turns bright red and starts screaming at me.
>"YOU NAZI, my dad and uncle killed Nazi's during WW2. In school we had a holocaust survivor tell us what "really"happened.
>Explain to him how a holocaust survivor is any Jewish person who lived in Nazi territories from 1933 to 1945.(didn't have to stay in concentration camps)
>Now he is furious and tries to show me pictures of Jewish people starving in concentration camps.
>Say if the Nazis wanted to kill all the Jews why did they take them to camps and not just kill them on the spot?
>He can't think of anything at this point so he calls me a murderer and starts to put words in my mouth.
>Me knowing this is impossible to debate since he won't take any of my points into consideration go to my room.
>Follows me and starts getting in my face threatening me to fight him because he doesn't want to live with a Nazi,racist,white supremacist.
>Says I'm getting all this "information" from the internet so he is going to get rid of it.(but I need it for a few of my online classes)

I would like to say I am knowledgeable on the subject from both sides. Being forced to watch the Oprah Winfrey Auschwitz documentary in elementary school to David Cole's interviews on Holocaust revisionism.

I am so confused. Am I right? Is he right?
Is it not alright to think different or question anything? Are dead Jews more important than his step son of 12 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumbass, never reveal your power level.

You don't argue with old people about history, dumbass. You're not so intellectually superior you can overwrite a lifetime of indoctrination.

why are you looking for validation

the numbers don't add up and theres a hilarious lack of evidence and plotholes in their story, there's no reason to believe it.

your dad like mine is emotional and too old to learn any different, he thinks he knows what he knows, the blue pill dominates everyone, trying to convince your family members of what you believe will only make them seem as stupid as you would seem if you brought this shit up in public.

If they haven't looked into it themselves it's not even worth talking about, it's something you have to learn on your own not be taught.

jesus christ are there really people with this low amount of social awareness?

you are both right.I am a dumb ass, but baffled that no one can have a civil debate with out calling someone a Nazi/racist/white supremacist.

Nice blog.

Sorry about your autism.

only if there was a cure for autism.

>help, my wife's son is a racist nazi white supremacist alt right TrumpĀ® supporter!! I tried screaming in his face that he's wrong and a nazi, but it didn't work!

Your stepdad is a cuck, and you shouldn't be concerned with the opinion of someone who had to marry used goods (sorry) and raise another man's autistic son (sorry)

>civil debate about WW2 and the holocaust

Did you think with any foresight before engaging in such a conversation? How did you think it could possibly end well?

>well damn, my wife's son, I never thought of it like that before. GAS THE KiKES RACE WAR NOW!

I can't really blame him. He lived in Idaho and was raised by Mormons so he is pretty fucked up in the head.

Kill that kike lover its not like he is your real father

And you're on an anime forum populated by wannabe neo-Nazis who jack off to cartoons. Maybe drop the superiority complex.

Are you retarded?
The holocaust did happen. And he has family that was involved in the war, that put their life in danger to stop it and probably saw victims. There isn't a big conspiracy to cover it up, only stupid small groups of nazis and muslim are holocaust deniers.

Why don't you talk to someone that was sexually abused as a child and tell them how pedofilia actually isn't wrong. you edgy shit.

Kek

you should kick his teeth in and make him swallow them.

The key is not to go full Sup Forums straight off the bat with friends and relatives irl, but the idea of never revealing your power level to them is also stupid as it doesn't help change attitudes, and we need to change others' minds if we want society to change.

Subtle redpilling is the key. Rather than outright stating what you believe, get people to question what they believe. Create doubt in their minds about what they believe to be the "truth". Encourage them to look into things for themselves rather than just swallowing the msm propaganda. Pretty soon, they will be on the right track.

Kek

>only stupid small groups of nazis and muslim are holocaust deniers
Nigga what? Every Muslim that isn't absolutely apostate will tell you about "the Jewish lies used to create Israel."

I hope he does kick your ass. You seem to be a sissy.

Serves you right for falling for Sup Forums memes.

>actually talking about holocaust denial in a non-funny way to a non-redpilled person
This is why people hate you you dumb fuck
You have to be subtle, not start hitting people in the face with a brick
Stop sperging you fucking idiot

>step father
So you're his wife's son, huh?

I feel a gay step dad step son moment coming on.

>YOU NAZI, my dad and uncle killed Nazi's during WW2
Sounds like a faggot

We've all been programmed to have negative emotional reactions to certain stimuli. Some can break the conditioning, some can't, some refuse to.

you just told Sup Forums you are 12 years old ???

>stepfather

No. Doing some basic googling will convince you that the psychological literature is clear: stepparents don't feel anywhere near the same connection to stepkids as biological parents feel to their kids.

You're still a youngster, but you ought to get away from him. Chances are he resented you long before you brought up anything political.

All you've got to do is show evidence.

What are you doing, trying to drop red pills to grown ups when you're 18, you know they wouldn't believe you, they have 40 years of propaganda in the nose, you can't just drop the holohoax bomb like that.

You're a bit dumb.

Why? Sup Forums's ALWAYS right.

>tfw you're literally his wife's son

>Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>Treblinka
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: One third of the holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>Why don't you talk to someone that was sexually abused as a child and tell them how pedofilia actually isn't wrong. you edgy shit.
straw man

inb4 why would the nazis starve them at (((concentration camps))), when they could simply shoot them and be done with it?

>2016+1
>still trying to deny the holocaust
Oh Sup Forums, this is why no one ever takes you seriously

This pretty much.

It also helps if what you're trying to red pill them on is being talked about anyway e.g. high points in the US election, managed to convert 3 people to trump side by doing that, never did reveal my power level though.

Free slave labor.

While we're discussing this, stories of influencing friends and relatives to come around to your way of thinking? I live away from my family but we often communicate by e-mail and through talking about politics reasonably but dropping links with comments such as:
>I thought this article was interesting
>I never considered things from this point of view before
>What do you make of this idea?
I have managed to more or less redpill my entire family and social circle. Except for my step brother, who redpilled himself independently and hesitantly told me over a drink during the Christmas holidays he was pretty much NatSoc now.

The future feels pretty bright from where I'm standing.

If it is any consolation it sounds as if your step-dad is an irrational, rage filled individual and it is inevitable that something would eventually set him off. The sooner you live that situation the better in the long run.

Never reveal your power level to those who have been a part of this cultish belief for decades. They are too far gone.

Continue to redpill those younger than you and of your age. They will be more likely to remember what you said and return to these thoughts later. You will be shouted at and threatened, but the seed of doubt must be planted.

Its too late now but to go full fucking Nazi on him. Jackboot up to him. Tell him he's a fucking kike. Then headbutt him right in the nose. Tell him he has so much jew cock up his ass he's fucking blind from Semite cum. Then take out a ruler and measure his nose.

>Stepfather
You're a fucking faggot for letting him think it's his house or his family.

>concentration camps with hard forced labor, cold barracks, low food rations, regular mistreatment and high mortality rates to justify building crematoriums
>but it wasn't systematic, no one wanted to murder them all :^)
Nazifucks sure are fucking retarded.

The way to get around this is to inoculate against this reaction before it even happens.

Say something like...

This one time I saw people having a debate about the holocaust and although I heard some good points about things that don't make sense the other guy just reacted emotionally and tried to use anger to win the argument instead of thinking clearly. It made the other guy look better because he was calm and considerate.

He'll agree with this and then not want to do the same thing himself and will try and reason with you and find out he was wrong.

He was an alcoholic since he was 15 and has to live with the fact that all of his siblings have become more wealthy and successful in life than he will ever be.

teach him about what happens when you catch typhoid and he'll put it together, and step parents are worth nothing. don't waste your time trying to have a relationship with them.

people are emotional not rational

kek'd too hard off this. thank you.

And so now Sup Forums believes and trusts Muslims because it coincides with your stupid views?

You people are hypocritical trash. "Facts" and "logic" only matter to you when it supports your inane views. Kys you fucking garbage.

so you holocausted our POW?

>free
Lol

Don't worry. Judging by the fact that your step dad is such a big cuck it is only a matter of time before your mom cheats and divorce-rapes him.

Where can I get that shirt?

Bait him to starting a fight then kick his ass. Show dominance and tell him not to step out of line again. If you can't beat an old man in a fight, kill yourself.

They did a lot of that at the front.
It is better to use them as slave labour untill they are useless rather than just killing them.

If all jews just were killed in peaceful german cities, it would likely create mass opposition againsts the nazi government and the war. Better to keep such things hidden.

hope it's fiction
if it's not, that happenings are the least of your problems, you're retarded

>step father
You're his wifes son m8

call him a kike shill and a cuck then beat him with a pipe when he least expects it

>having certain views that happen to match up with things Muslims believe is "trusting Muslims"

Gas yourself, you disingenuous JIDF rat kike

There has been 70 years of global propaganda ensuring that anyone who questioned the official story would be publicly shamed, what do you expect?

>being 18
>still living with mommy and daddy

You need to move the fuck out and start making your own tendies you fucking parasitic leech.

i see that most people here dont take spaniard poster seriously

tu eres un cero a la izquierda

IKEA

eat his ass

I live in Oregon. a 2 bedroom house and 2 bathroom is over 200,000$.

>'Dumbass, be a cuck'
For real men this is not an option.

>he thinks Sup Forums is not satire

>over 200,000

I don't believe this figure. You can't just spend 200k and have no records. Where did those dollars go? Did you even have them in your bank account in the first place? Plus, if you were planning to spend them why even put them on a train?

>Sup Forums is satire

When will this meme end?

well you are a nazi, aren't you? why are you ashamed they applied the appropriate label? why do you deny what you are, be proud.

>And so now Sup Forums believes and trusts Muslims because it coincides with your stupid views?
It's pretty incredible that you inferred my views based on one sentence and applied them to tens of thousands of people in one succinct post.

>be me
>wife's son becomes evil racist intolerant sexist cishet bigoted homophobic xenophobic shitlord nazi
>OY VEY!

>TFW My grandpa fought the Nazis on the Allied side and still admired them

>TFW My grandpa admits Hitler really didn't do anything wrong

>TFW He admits we were on the wrong side of the war.
>Still hates gooks though

my parents bought our shitty house made in late 1970. 2 beds 2 baths for 135,000 its now worth over 235,000 due to mass people moving into portland.

>having a step-dead

Where's your real daddy? Are you black or something?

dad*

I just installed the coincidence detector on my dad computer, red pilled him real quick

no but my penis is.

you are an idiot OP and deserve the beating your father is going to give you

answer the question my negro

>shit hole says

Oh look it's another "I was found browsing Sup Forums and bad shit happened" daily scare thread.

Reminder that OP's a faggot and probably sucked his stepdad's dick on the regular.

>revealing your power level
Rookie mistake

The only thing left to do is either convince him you were kidding and that you're sorry, "re-educate yourself and realize how wrong you were," or beat him up and live on your own entirely.

What are you going for community college for? 18 year old here and my parents are probably going to kick me out when I graduate in June.

>father
cuck step-father
FTFY

No I am very much "white". and don't deserved to be called a nigger by a shit skin Brazilian. (7-1)

You should'nt have to hide from you family in your own house, this world is fucked and degenerate.

I am doing a business transfer degree. After two years in community I plan to go to PSU or some other uni to finish my degree.

I'm probably whiter than you as my parents are still married after 32 years

>Pepe
>Frog
>Amphibious
>Wears a raincoat and carries an umbrella when it rains

>Say if the Nazis wanted to kill all the Jews why did they take them to camps and not just kill them on the spot?

There was a fair amount of German resistance to Hitler's darker policies. Galen was able to convince many ordinary Germans to openly oppose Hitler's euthanasia program. Exterminating decades-old neighbors in the street wouldn't have sat well with Germans. Hitler had a freer hand in Poland, unfortunately.

If the holocaust never happened explain Himmlers Posen speech.

3 points

You are a dumbass. Don't ever reveal your powerlevel to normies, especially if it considers ultra-redpilled stuff like the holocaust
Second, oldfags generally grew up on a healthy diet of propaganda since they had no access to "alternative" media. They may also have direct WW2 relatives.
Third, he is clearly wrong. You can tell by his emotional and irrational response that he is deeply psychologically invested and his belief is not up for debate (much like the religious)

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

You can usually judge how "receptive" somebody will be just by talking to them for a few minutes, or if you generally know them. My grandfather for example, is an indoctrinated boomer who will deny fact when presented to him. My sister is a bluepilled normie who doesn't understand anything other than where to go partying. My Mother is a generally inquisitve, but reliably bluepilled person you can have a chat to with low redpill tier stuff, but anything other than surface stuff is not a good talking topic. My dad is generally redpilled, but won't respond to extreme stuff. My uncle is full 9/11 truther and will discuss any redpill due to his conspiracyfag nature.

My grandmother is the wildcard. On the outside she seems naive, bluepilled and timid. But after a little redpill probing on race it turns out she is full 1488. It's actually kind of amazing to talk to her. She isn't technically "redpilled," but she is very racist in the oldfag way where she doesn't like how England has changed. She is also very succeptable to some forms of redpilling.

>Are dead Jews more important than his step son of 12 years?

To him most probably as it seems. Your stepdad has the selfcontrol of a rabbied weasel.

Tell him to look up how long it takes to cremate a body, then multiply that by 52 ovens in Auschwitz running 24/7 for three years, then compare it to the figure accepted today as the Auschwitz death toll (For added fun run the calculations of the Sonderkommando testimonies of three bodies every hour 24/7, you'll get the 4 million figure that was rejected *by us* as Soviet propaganda). Then move on to Sobibor, Treblinka, and Belzec, where two million were supposedly gassed, then buried, then dug back up and *Burned on open-air pyres* until nothing but ashes were left. No trace of what should be the largest mass grave in human history can be found. Finally, ask him how the gas chambers in Auschwitz could be designed so that no more than two armed guards could supervise the process of loading five hundred people into a space designed to kill them every day with no panic for three years. I'd recommend "Revisionism In 30 Minutes" if it's remotely possible to get him to watch something, then "Hitler's War: What The Historians Neglect To Mention," then an honest discussion on how the United States and Europe are being destroyed in front of our eyes by the same people who tricked his relatives, sad as it is, into fighting for him.
Honestly OP post is a great example of why I'll always prefer Sup Forums to old school American conservashits, there's something to be said when literal Nazis are more thoughtful and openminded than them.

>(((Rabbied)))

>STEPfather
Call him a cuck and a good goy for believing the Jewish lies.

If he tries to get confrontational tell him he's not your real dad and he's not allowed to touch his wife's son and he needs to get out of the house.

tell him to fuck off, basic math proves that it was impossible to kill that many jews given the space gas chambers had even as maximum capacity running 24/7 wouldn't even be able to kill 1/3rd of what was reported.

he is a retard who has bought into the jewish propaganda.

this

Where do you believe one could actually find real evidence that the holocaust was fabricated

what countries go one go to,

who would protect that evidence,

where would it be located

why has there not been any new "evidence"