>90% is same race
>diverse

>90% are black
>'hella diverse'

do they even know what diversity means

> highest grossing movie
> niggers having enough gibsmedat for tickets left after crack

>heller

Diversity means "nonwhite" you dumb cucks. Welcome to liberalism.

???

fpbp
spbp
tpbp
?????

That's great and all, but unless it has a decent script, who's going to bother reading the origin story of a generally-competent warrior king?

The whole arc of the story will either be: "Totally dethroned by enemies of the Kingdom, only to oust them in the end and resume the Throne"

or

"Still deposed at the end of the film -- wait for BLACK PANTHER MAN II!!!"

Doesn't the movie take place in shitville, Africa?

I sure would hope a movie about a black superhero saving black people would be mostly black people, just like I'd hope a movie about a white superhero saving white people would be mostly people. Same for Asians and any other race.

Why do liberals act like they've won something when we were never in a contest in the first place.

Makes sense to me since it's more than likely gonna be in Africa.

Although I do hope it will be authentic, with shanty towns and 12 year old child soldiers snorting brown brown like it's going out of fashion.

"Diverse" bullshit aside, the story is about an African in Africa, so its fine that the cast is overwhelmingly African. Thats how good casting works. The problem is "diversifying" casting that doesnt need it.

No, his Kingdom is fairly well-regulated. They also typically have a secret underground research base, etc.

It's Magical Negro Land, basically.

>hella
racial diversity so hip and cool xDDD

what is the problem? It is supposed to be taking place in that fake african country.

That description of being diverse is ironic right? Because 90% of anything isn't that diverse... not that there's something wrong with not being diverse
As long as there's not race mixing let them have their fun

Wakanda

It's a made-up country because no actual African country has such a well-depicted monarchy.

Well some are niggers, others are black and some are mixed.

Is this real?

Which European nation colonized it?

So it's fiction.

>Black Panther becomes the highest grossing movie of 2017
The most pirated probably

They should get a taste of their own medicene and have something like chinese people shoehorned into the move because JUST cause its Africa and JUST cause its about and African king doesn't mean it can't be diverse and Sammo Hung can't be the comic relief.

>90% anything
>diverse

captcha: evens good

>90% nigger
>diverse
wew lad

>hella diverse

>the Wonder Woman movie was expected to take the top spot but got beat out by some young, black nobody

more like HILLARY BTFO again!

guys tell me whats the probability for only white people there would be white women banging niggers. lol.

niggers dont understand definitions of words

>diversity
>A-plus grade for racial hiring
Murrica can't escape a race war anymore.

So that's where yakub retired to

And despite being quite advanced throughout its history, Wakanda still has never taken over the southern tip of Africa.

Were they being sarcastic?